Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Dr. Love feat. D. Essex - Max Power

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,720  ·  Replies: 2 
> CODE:BREAKER, Eye for eye, Tooth for tooth, EVIL for EVIL
Sanae
  Posted: Aug 31 2012, 12:09 PM

IDW Okamisan

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 19,388

Riding the bus one day, Sakurakouji Sakura looks out the window to see people being burned alive with a blue fire as a boy her age remains unharmed and stands over the people. When she goes back to the site the next day, there are no corpses or evidence of any kind of murder, just a small fire. When Sakura goes to class, she discovers the new transfer student is the same boy she saw the day before. Sakura soon learns that he is Ogami Rei, the sixth "Code: Breaker," a special type of assassin with a strange ability and also a member of a secret organization that serves the government

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHhUSrAh4ec )

You can also find 2 TV Ads here.

Is anyone here going to watch this? I definitely will because I'm currently reading the manga and I love it!
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
SkyDuDe
Posted: Sep 1 2012, 03:11 AM

The Crazy Portuguese

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,856

ohmy.gif I also read the manga of code:breaker but i didnt knew about they were going to do an anime of it w00t2.gif

Now i'm going to watch it for sure awesome.gif
kou yuuzhen
Posted: Sep 24 2012, 07:38 AM

Point Guard

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 33,736

I've been following this manga faithfully since last year, but somehow I'm quite disappointed with the recent developments. Nevertheless I'm quite excited about the anime coming out. Some person told me it was coming out somewhere in June, so I kept checking it but seems like it was false information.

Having said that, I must really admit that Ogami is one of the most handsome characters I have come across in newer mangas. I have to stop preying on high school boys now....