Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage Sound File) PROJECT.D III

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 4,009  ·  Replies: 8 
> Stage 8 BRZ Unlock?
UWU
  Posted: Jan 17 2017, 04:36 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,895

Hi,

I play at the offline machine at Round 1 in City of Industry.

I drive a BRZ in real life, and I thought it would be cool to get my car in the game, however you cannot select it when you are buying a new car, I have two other full spec cars already, and I thought an update fixed it.

My question is, are the machines at this round 1 just not updated and we can't get the BRZ or the other cars there?

Thanks.
DK_Brawler
Posted: Jan 17 2017, 05:52 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 39,567

Yeah you need to have a license played through a ver 1.2 +D machine to unlock EX Spec and the 4 campaign cars. Best bet would be to ship it to someone who has access, you could get serviced by SHINN on the forums if you'd like it tuned up. I also have access to EXP and JP versions of 1.2 +D. IIRC some of the other Round1 have it as well.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
holnivek
Posted: Jan 17 2017, 07:55 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 46,366

Does SHINN have access to a JPN cabinet? I think OP most likely has a JPN card since he's playing at Round 1, AFAIK JPN cards only work on JPN cabinets.
DK_Brawler
Posted: Jan 17 2017, 09:14 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 39,567

Oh, you're right. He might know some people. tongue.gif

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
-=SHINN=-
Posted: Jan 18 2017, 12:08 AM

MYS Retired Perfectionist Racer

Member No.: 37,532

QUOTE (DK_Brawler @ 2 hours, 54 minutes ago)
Oh, you're right. He might know some people. tongue.gif

I definitely don't have access to JPN cabinets, however I might be able to ask some of my jap friends if you need, also it might require to send your card over to Japan to update and buy the car of course send it back to you too.

As for EXP card, I will only be doing car tuning for others until 26th January as it is the last day to purchase dcoins for tuning.

This post has been edited by -=SHINN=- on Jan 18 2017, 12:09 AM
UWU
  Posted: Jan 18 2017, 08:07 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 47,895

QUOTE (DK_Brawler @ Yesterday, 5:52 PM)
Yeah you need to have a license played through a ver 1.2 +D machine to unlock EX Spec and the 4 campaign cars. Best bet would be to ship it to someone who has access, you could get serviced by SHINN on the forums if you'd like it tuned up. I also have access to EXP and JP versions of 1.2 +D. IIRC some of the other Round1 have it as well.

That's really weird because my friend got EX Spec on his R34 on the same machine...
mattfish
Posted: Jan 18 2017, 08:51 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 26,768

I was able to buy a brz as a 2nd car on my main card with no trouble on an offline 1.2 +D machine. Maybe there's a point of progression through LOTS that allows it?
holnivek
Posted: Jan 18 2017, 11:12 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 46,366

QUOTE (UWU @ 3 hours, 5 minutes ago)
That's really weird because my friend got EX Spec on his R34 on the same machine...

It sounds like the cabinets at your Round 1 are running on +B. Your friend might have "unlocked" ex spec on his card at another Round 1 arcade with +D cabinets. If he did that, his card would show ex spec even when he goes back to a +B cabinet.
Orisue
Posted: Jan 20 2017, 10:44 PM

The Lurker Kitty

Member No.: 37,618

Don't hold me to this but the Santa Ana location might be on 1.2 D
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums