Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Vicky Vale - Dancing

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 4,010  ·  Replies: 5 
> New card San Jose, Looking for a new card
Fergis
  Posted: Jul 3 2016, 02:49 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,043

Hey guys I have been trying to get a new card for ID 8 for weeks but I don't think the machine here prints cards anymore. It doesn't help that I can't read Japanese. Do any of you know what the unable to print message error looks like if there is one?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Sunny
Posted: Jul 4 2016, 05:13 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 45,957

Yo! Well if it has no cards, then there would be 2 error messages BEFORE you start the game. On the top left of the game when you havent started any game yet (before you have inserted coins and what not) there is usually one line of red text. If there are two lines, it probably means they are out of cards. Round 1 usually restocks them after a while, they sell out fast. You could also check sunnyvale golfland (its like 10-20 min away from r1). I could potentially help you out if you really want a card that badly, but the extra cards i have are joke cards.
1life1love
Posted: Jul 12 2016, 07:41 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 32,348

QUOTE (Sunny @ Jul 4 2016, 05:13 PM)
Yo! Well if it has no cards, then there would be 2 error messages BEFORE you start the game. On the top left of the game when you havent started any game yet (before you have inserted coins and what not) there is usually one line of red text. If there are two lines, it probably means they are out of cards. Round 1 usually restocks them after a while, they sell out fast. You could also check sunnyvale golfland (its like 10-20 min away from r1). I could potentially help you out if you really want a card that badly, but the extra cards i have are joke cards.

they should make a 'like' button andrew lol
John61590
Posted: Oct 14 2016, 08:18 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 28,016

R1 San Jose never has cards at all. The techs say it takes them 2 months to get them from corporate. I only managed to get a card at R1 Concord since I was there the first day and they were fully stocked.
DK_Brawler
Posted: Oct 14 2016, 08:35 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 39,567

If anyone in North America needs blanks or a basic ready to go card (JP version 1.2 +D). I may be able to help you out for free or cheap.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
abcbadcat
Posted: Apr 4 2017, 12:53 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 8,295

QUOTE (Fergis @ Jul 3 2016, 03:49 PM)
Hey guys I have been trying to get a new card for ID 8 for weeks but I don't think the machine here prints cards anymore. It doesn't help that I can't read Japanese. Do any of you know what the unable to print message error looks like if there is one?

I'm super late on this but I just bought a new (replacement) card over at Sunnyvale Golfland a week prior to the posting of this reply

There still is hope!