Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Dave Rodgers - Saturday Night Fever

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

46 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 227,739  ·  Replies: 1,147 
> IDAS7AAX?, their facebook page posted this picture
BOSO
  Posted: Apr 25 2012, 03:53 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,283

I just thought of this. since they're keeping the same logo and stuff and just adding a X(Cross) maybe its going to be a little expansion on top of IDAS6AA. like we keep our levels and cars but this is going to add new maps and cars and game modes? i dont know im just speculating.
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 04:48 AM

The Blue Lightning

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 36,245

QUOTE (BOSO @ 54 minutes, 37 seconds ago)
I just thought of this. since they're keeping the same logo and stuff and just adding a X(Cross) maybe its going to be a little expansion on top of IDAS6AA. like we keep our levels and cars but this is going to add new maps and cars and game modes? i dont know im just speculating.

makes sense though, and it'll be better if this does happen since buying/renewing a card is really expensive pinch2.gif
alvinkei
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 06:04 AM

Gangnam Style.

Member No.: 37,545

maybe during tag mode, you're racing on the same track. so u can crash into ur partner/opponent who's goin from the different direction. lol. 4 cars together in one map
-=SHINN=-
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 07:20 AM

MYS Retired Perfectionist Racer

Member No.: 37,532

Possibly just an update version or expansion as you guys have mentioned. Anyhow, is still too early to worry about this. Just go with the flow, play if you feel like it, quit if you think you wanna save up for D7. Real hardcore players will not abandon their games until the end. LOL
Tessou
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 07:33 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

QUOTE (Varcion @ Apr 20 2012, 11:08 PM)
Great, go back to being lvl 1 again. People gonna take advantage of every1 having to re-learn everything and start kicking all the veterans' ass.

That's how it is with every new iteration of a game.

Also, realize that these "people" that are apparently taking advantage of everyone will have to re-learn everything as well.

Besides, a skilled player would be able to take on a fisher regardless of the circumstances. Be more confident in your abilities.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
jon360x
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 07:45 AM

Project-SS Trueno Driver

Member No.: 37,105

there is no end to an initial d racer like us.... been playing since AS3.. came a long way now... had alot of experiences.. had alot of fun...
Saxifrage
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 12:30 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 36,872

https://www.facebook.com/go2id/photos/397...&type=1&theater

I can't read japanese but according to the lousy translation...it looks like thr might be 2v2 LOTS and national tag teams....

It looks like D7 is just an extension of D6.........

EDIT: thr might be changes to the physics but as i said, i dont know japanese....so if someone can translate it properly i would be grateful....

This post has been edited by Nicholas86 on Apr 26 2012, 01:03 AM
jon360x
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 01:11 AM

Project-SS Trueno Driver

so i was right.. i dont remember the track name but they brought it back from 3rd stage... does that mean that the evo 5 and 6 are coming back o.O
InitialDAE86
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 02:09 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 38,440

New release "initial D ARCADE STAGE", finally!
Beat in 2 vs 2 プレイヤータッグ of Kanto fastest project new mode"story ライバルタッグ story mode is.
Of overlapped the battle, driving technique with nature should be on himself.

Experience the locus ダブルエース uplink and downlink, depicting the project D!
● new course "土坂"popular courses of initial D ARCADE STAGE Ver.3"土坂" big comeback in response to hot demand for the fans!

Because your familiar with oil or sowed a construction barricade suspect at will.
● Add new elements further heating up "new features boost filtering" national tag team matchup.
Also his good, leading good, helping partners also use either a boost!

Knowledge, strategy and courage, and fight, to mobilize all the machines and duratec! Guide of Roche test the initial D ARCADE STAGE 7 AA X ◆ date: ◆ play held stores: akiha Hara Ghigo, Sega Akihabara, Club Sega Shinjuku Nishiguchi, Sega world fuse location test mode is Kanto fastest projects, "national tag team match", "inside game", and "time attack" mode for 4 5/13
then they posted this today on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/InitialD.ARCADE.STAGE
DigiBunny
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 04:39 AM

Reading is magic!

Member No.: 30,700

What the apple is a boost filter?

Doesn't sound like it's very different.
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 05:26 AM

The Blue Lightning

Member No.: 36,245

any japanese people here? facepalm.gif i seriously don't understand a bit at all
Varcion
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 09:30 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 13,579

I think I can understand most of it:

*New Game Mode ^Project: "Kanto's Fastest"^

A new story mode based off the original's Rival Tag and Player Tag.

*New Course: "Tsuchisaka"

As per fan's request, the popular course of Arcade Stage Ver.3, Tsuchisaka, will be featured. The spilled oil, as well the construction barricade will remain in the course. Pay attention while driving the course.

*New feature: "Boost Diversion"

Keep the lead? Help your partner? How will you use your boost?
Knowledge, tactics, courage,...machine and driving technique, use everything you have and fight on.

ID7AAX Location Tests:

Date: 5/11/12 to 5/13/12
Stores: Akiba Key-Co(sry, i dont know about this store), Sega Akiba, Club Sega Shinjuku Nishiguchi, Sega World.

That's my rough translation, Please correct me if any1 see any errors.

This post has been edited by Varcion on Apr 26 2012, 09:31 AM
Tessou
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 09:55 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

Sounds like you can apparently "bank" accumulated boost/turbo/nitro/wtf and do different things with it. Not terribly incredible.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
jon360x
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 10:21 AM

Project-SS Trueno Driver

So if im fighthing a noob and my friend is a noob facing a pro... I just pass him all my boost... and He might win? LOL!
Nerubian
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 11:20 AM

Living in the woods when it's raining in the dark.

Member No.: 36,931

Damn, I would like to play AS too if the arcade cabinets weren't available in asia only. pinch2.gif
Shana-chan
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 04:51 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 33,804

question is....how to transfer?

does it comes with a button that says..."transfer boost" O_o??
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 07:22 PM

My Double Aces + Rising Stars

Member No.: 5,284

I'm guessing in you can alter your boost strength in tag battles to help your tag partner.

At present D6, tag battle boost is crazy. Perhaps now they want to put a cap / strategic use to it. Lol
Wanderer
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 07:31 PM

The Watcher

Member No.: 35,816

QUOTE (Phoenix_Cypher_K1 @ 9 minutes, 33 seconds ago)
At present D6, tag battle boost is crazy. Perhaps now they want to put a cap / strategic use to it. Lol

Tag battle in D6? Now how does that work???
ninjaboii27
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 08:34 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 37,867

RIT_ninja
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 09:35 PM

ざけんなよ!

Member No.: 13,218

I spy Nobuhiko on the front page
Varcion
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 10:38 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 13,579

QUOTE (ATRUM_Neto @ 3 hours, 7 minutes ago)
Tag battle in D6? Now how does that work???

D6 Tag Battle: A 2-player team battle mode that pits you against another team online, in-store, or VS CPU. In tag battle, one player from each team will run 1 direction while their partner will run opposite direction of the selected course. Instead of 4 checkpoints like in regular mode, the course will have 8. At each checkpoint there will be a Gold and Silver panel placed on the road(usually on corners or right before/after the corner). Silver panels will give 1 point and gold will give 2, if you and your picks up the same color panel at the same(numerical) checkpoint, a bonus 2 points will be given. Last checkpoint's panels are worth double. The team with the higher score wins.

In D6, boost is nutz in tag battle. Boost in normal battle is still ok, cuz if one player is significantly better, he still wouldnt be caught. In tag, however, even if the guy is 1 min slower then u on TA, u guys will be neck-and-neck on every straight.
Wanderer
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 10:44 PM

The Watcher

Member No.: 35,816

Man that sounds like so much fun. I wonder why I haven't seen the option on our D6 machines, other than they're not online?
Agent556
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 11:38 PM

Project Legacy Co-Leader

Member No.: 2,133

The arcades youre at only have 2 machines. 4 machines is required for tag battle if the machines are not connected to the internet. If you visit socal, we have 4 machines for tag battle if you want.
Agent556
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 11:47 PM

Project Legacy Co-Leader

Member No.: 2,133

QUOTE (Varcion @ 1 hour, 9 minutes ago)
In D6, boost is nutz in tag battle. Boost in normal battle is still ok, cuz if one player is significantly better, he still wouldnt be caught. In tag, however, even if the guy is 1 min slower then u on TA, u guys will be neck-and-neck on every straight.

I want to test this to verify this actually. I was pretty sure that boost in a normal battle and in tag battle are the same. The only difference in tag battle may be perception. Remember, those panels make everyone take a wonky line because they likely go for the gold panel and because the panels block the view of the track. In a normal battle, the person in front just concentrates on the track as if TA'ing.

In tag, it's a mind game between the lead and chaser, where the lead either chooses to get gold all the time, or tries to pull away by attempting the proper TA line. There's also the lead trying to predict the chaser's movements in order to make the chaser pass through an empty area and have them get no points, and the chaser trying to steal the panel the lead may be going for.
AXEL*
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 12:39 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 35,261

all i seriously hope is that 7 offers FULL card AND data transfer, ill still tune and build up a new one from scratch but id prefer to not have too.....especially since i already have a car that, if it tiers according to id3 which most likely wont happen but who cares, i already have in my rx8 happy.gif

46 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »