Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing (Wangan Midnight OST) Speed of S30Z

Important Rules
user posted image

• Post everything about Initial D Extreme Stage in this section.
Do not create new threads that have already been covered by pinned threads. This may result in a verbal warning.
Do not post fake times in the time attack thread. If we find out about it, it will result in an actual warning.
• Bring about your discussions on personal opinions (cars, courses, etc.) in a civil manner. Flaming and/or baiting will not be tolerated and may result in a verbal warning. Subsequent offenses will result in an actual warning.

ATTENTION: Initial D Extreme Stage works globally online, but only on the Japanese version.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,867  ·  Replies: 14 
> online INTERNATIONAL
iluvlfcc
    Posted: Jan 22 2009, 09:28 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,698

Hey guys, just got my copy and realised its the asia version (didnt read the small print!) anyway should i buy the jap version?? i really want to play online but was wondering if any people play from uk or other countries other then in asia? is there lag ? please reply with your country, thanks in advance
Poznanman
Posted: Jan 22 2009, 09:45 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 29,438

Hay,

I live in Canada and there are times when lag is present, but in the cases where I have played a friend who lives 2 minutes away from me, I've never really noticed lag. For me, the online aspect is a huge factor and thus, to have is a must. I guess all you can do is try to sell your copy and use that money plus extra to get the Japanese one, or just have both. Though, if you have the Japanese one, there is no need for the Asian copy.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
iluvlfcc
  Posted: Jan 22 2009, 10:00 PM

Shmuck

thanks for your reply, yeh i know wot you mean about online play, guess i hope somone buys my one on ebay or ill be stuck with 2! anyone else out there ??
LVLancer
Posted: Jan 22 2009, 10:12 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 31,700

Got my copy on the way here to the US and cant wait to let you know how it goes when it gets here smile.gif
iluvlfcc
  Posted: Jan 23 2009, 10:49 AM

Shmuck

cool! seeing as we're both 'schmucks' maybe we can get a few games together!
LVLancer
Posted: Jan 24 2009, 09:07 AM

Shmuck

QUOTE (iluvlfcc @ Yesterday at 10:49 AM)
cool! seeing as we're both 'schmucks' maybe we can get a few games together!

[QUOTE] lol yea shmuck seems like a harsh title to start out with but ok laugh.gif Im gonna lose my mind waiting on this game but yea we should run some when they arrive heh

This post has been edited by LVLancer on Jan 24 2009, 09:08 AM
LVLancer
Posted: Feb 7 2009, 12:12 PM

Shmuck

QUOTE (iluvlfcc @ Jan 22 2009, 09:28 PM)
Hey guys, just got my copy and realised its the asia version (didnt read the small print!) anyway should i buy the jap version?? i really want to play online but was wondering if any people play from uk or other countries other then in asia? is there lag ? please reply with your country, thanks in advance

grin2.gif so i got it a couple days ago. Soooooooo much better then ps2 and psp version, however i wish we still had all those tracks and the story modes.
Anyway, been online plenty already and it works great Here in las vegas NV US, and to my suprise its quite active, there were many unranked rooms to jump into and the ranked matches were being matched within 5 seconds. This was from like 5pm-midnight pst so if you log around then should get plenty racing. While i think i have a 1mb net connection i saw zero lag. OP you should be just fine from the UK

This post has been edited by LVLancer on Feb 7 2009, 12:14 PM
Gadessa
Posted: Feb 25 2009, 08:14 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 31,981

uhhh..
hello there..
i wanna ask you all something..
i wonder if i buy initial d extreme stage (Japanese Version), can i play it online?
i heard a rumors say, online play is not available for PS3 users outside Japan..
that means, only people in Japan can play it online...
i also heard that IP outside from Japan are unable to play online..
is that true?
since i from malaysia,i wanna confirm that before i purchase the game...
please confirm this because i wanna play online soo badly..
Malkurvs
Posted: Feb 25 2009, 10:18 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 31,938

It is not true, just make sure you buy the Japanese Version of the game, and not the Asian Version.

One has online, the other does not.

Gadessa
Posted: Feb 25 2009, 11:56 PM

Shmuck

ohh..
ok..
thanks for reply..
imprezagc8
Posted: Feb 26 2009, 03:59 AM

da true Hawaii GC8

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 14,482

you all need to read the top of the page! You see where it says Important rules, then you see the picture then it says this

• Do not create new threads that have already been covered by pinned threads. This may result in a verbal warning.
• Do not post fake times in the time attack thread. If we find out about it, it will result in an actual warning.
• Bring about your discussions on personal opinions (cars, courses, etc.) in a civil manner. Flaming and/or baiting will not be tolerated and may result in a verbal warning. Subsequent offenses will result in an actual warning.

ATTENTION: Initial D Extreme Stage works globally online, but only on the Japanese version.
Gadessa
Posted: Feb 26 2009, 05:04 AM

Shmuck

QUOTE (imprezagc8 @ 1 hour, 4 minutes ago)
you all need to read the top of the page! You see where it says Important rules, then you see the picture then it says this

• Do not create new threads that have already been covered by pinned threads. This may result in a verbal warning.
• Do not post fake times in the time attack thread. If we find out about it, it will result in an actual warning.

sorry about the question..
i heard rumors says that they (SEGA) block IP address that outside from Japan..
now i know that the rumors are wrong..
thanks for the info..
NWStrike
Posted: Mar 4 2009, 03:25 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 31,451

Hi everyone, i live in Australia i was just wondering if the Japanese version of Initial D Extreme Stage online play would work in Australia.
Thanks smile.gif
MzdaspD
Posted: Mar 4 2009, 09:37 AM

RE雨宮~wtfbbq!

Member No.: 30,047

QUOTE (NWStrike @ 6 hours, 12 minutes ago)
Hi everyone, i live in Australia i was just wondering if the Japanese version of Initial D Extreme Stage online play would work in Australia.
Thanks smile.gif

yeah it'll work on your ps3
imprezagc8
Posted: Mar 5 2009, 12:42 PM

da true Hawaii GC8

Member No.: 14,482

yes more people are playing now cool.gif