Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing move - Nobody reason ~Noah no Hakobune~

Views: 2,149  ·  Replies: 4 
> Hello IDWF members, Greetings from Toki of iD2.
iD2-Toki
  Posted: Mar 28 2012, 05:18 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,486

Hello everyone. I am new to the forums. I was surprised to see that there is a big world of fans of Initial D. Usually I could never find any fans and it grows lonesome. I am a big fan of Initial D and I consider it paramount. I would like to meet other members and possibly make friends. I would also like to have well "legit" or interesting discussions with some of you.

I am looking forward to this experience.

-Toki
iD2-Toki
  Posted: Mar 28 2012, 05:38 PM

Shmuck

I also may need help with information regarding Arcade Stage.

Hm Hm.
RalliKai
Posted: Mar 28 2012, 08:07 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 3,607

Welcome to the forum. It's not as active as it used to be but there are still plenty of people around posting and even more lurking.

Enjoy your stay. happy.gif
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Mar 28 2012, 09:48 PM

Patient Zero

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 37,947

Welcome to the forums! You've come during a time of great change! While it is true that the forums are not as active as they once were, we strive to keep a close knit community! Remember to follow the rules and common courtesy! I hope you enjoy your stay! happy.gif
iD2-Toki
  Posted: Mar 29 2012, 02:19 PM

Shmuck

Thank you. I appreciate the nice welcome. I've never attempted anything like this before. It would be hard for me to keep up with discussions and news updates. I'll do my best.