Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Nazo no Onna

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

15 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 280,261  ·  Replies: 372 
> 新劇場版 Initial D Legend 2 Movie 2015.05.23, Trilogy Part Two Legend 2 Racer 闘走
CaroFDoom
  Posted: Jun 5 2015, 03:48 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,470

INTERNET, WHEN ARE YOU GONNA POST IT TO YOUTUBE!
It's been 13 days. ;c
kyonpalm
Posted: Jun 5 2015, 03:54 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (CaroFDoom @ 6 minutes, 18 seconds ago)
INTERNET, WHEN ARE YOU GONNA POST IT TO YOUTUBE!
It's been 13 days. ;c

If it was on YouTube it'd be taken down within 12 hours.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Tessou
Posted: Jun 5 2015, 03:55 PM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,263

When I want a camrip of a recently released movie, I always choose youtube as my first reliable source.

That's sarcasm, by the way.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
kyonpalm
Posted: Jun 5 2015, 03:55 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (Tessou @ 50 seconds ago)
When I want a camrip of a recently released movie, I always choose youtube as my first reliable source.

That's sarcasm, by the way.

Thanks, emoticons, etc. awesome.gif facepalm.gif w00t2.gif laugh2.gif
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Jun 5 2015, 07:59 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 3,276

I just watched legends 1 and can't wait for this to come out on DVD or BR rip.

It was nice watching it all again like this. Especially after having lived in Gunma for 3 years.

I was back there in February. I'll head back in November or February '16 again.
GoP-Demon
Posted: Jun 6 2015, 03:14 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 43,878

I'm a little surprised the first movie has been on YouTube this whole time actually.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Kiroshino
Posted: Jun 6 2015, 05:38 AM

IDW Goldmember
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 34,203

I didn't know either existed. Got some marathoning to do.
Seri
Posted: Jun 8 2015, 05:36 AM

Quirks and Features of IDW
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,610

So this battle PV was posted.

YOUTUBE ( https://youtu.be/aoLfgS5xYr4 )
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Falbere
  Posted: Jun 8 2015, 05:58 AM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

Group: IDP Admin
Member No.: 43,254

QUOTE (Miura Seri @ 22 minutes, 0 seconds ago)

https://youtu.be/aoLfgS5xYr4

I came to post this.
Heh.
You are fast. biggrin.gif
GoP-Demon
Posted: Jun 8 2015, 06:36 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 43,878

Interesting why this was even made. Are movie ticket sales a bit worse?
MatiReviews
Posted: Jun 8 2015, 06:43 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 45,178

QUOTE (Miura Seri @ 1 hour, 5 minutes ago)

Da asco, It's sucks! But for real! Nakazato's voice :c

Battle stage is better tongue.gif

This post has been edited by MatiReviews on Jun 8 2015, 07:17 AM
Snowflake172
  Posted: Jun 8 2015, 01:35 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 45,542

I'm getting really excited to see Legend 2! 3 races in one movie is a definite win for me.

However, I feel like I really need to say this. (I'll try to make it short) I seriously don't understand why people on here are starting to hate on Initial D. From what I see, people are getting mad because they don't like something in the show/movie and it could be the smallest thing ever like a characters voice actor so then they start to post hate comments right away. facepalm.gif

Of course, you could say that people are voicing their opinions and maybe they don't like it. That's fine but if you want to voice your opinion, you shouldn't start spamming it everywhere and posting things like "INITIAL D SUCKS" and "I'M GLAD INITIAL D IS DEAD". I have been here for a long time as a non-member and I have seen this a lot. Believe it or not, there are still people who still want to watch Initial D. I thought this was a forum for Initial D discussion, not Initial D hate....anyways, if you have anything to say about my opinion, go ahead.
satria 120r
  Posted: Jun 8 2015, 11:29 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 45,460

Snowflake@ it that really happen? i'm a bit surprized there are people out there say such low words to this legendary anime.... facepalm.gif
Falbere
  Posted: Jun 9 2015, 01:25 AM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

QUOTE (satria 120r @ 1 hour, 56 minutes ago)
Snowflake@ it that really happen? i'm a bit surprized there are people out there say such low words to this legendary anime.... facepalm.gif

it happened on this forum. in fact, one of the admins said it. tongue.gif
Tessou
Posted: Jun 9 2015, 01:40 AM

Group Icon

QUOTE (Snowflake172 @ Yesterday, 5:35 PM)
I'm getting really excited to see Legend 2! 3 races in one movie is a definite win for me.

However, I feel like I really need to say this. (I'll try to make it short) I seriously don't understand why people on here are starting to hate on Initial D. From what I see, people are getting mad because they don't like something in the show/movie and it could be the smallest thing ever like a characters voice actor so then they start to post hate comments right away. facepalm.gif

Of course, you could say that people are voicing their opinions and maybe they don't like it. That's fine but if you want to voice your opinion, you shouldn't start spamming it everywhere and posting things like "INITIAL D SUCKS" and "I'M GLAD INITIAL D IS DEAD". I have been here for a long time as a non-member and I have seen this a lot. Believe it or not, there are still people who still want to watch Initial D. I thought this was a forum for Initial D discussion, not Initial D hate....anyways, if you have anything to say about my opinion, go ahead.

I don't think anybody here actually hates Initial D. There have been numerous pitfalls in the series since it was brought back from the dead with Fifth Stage, and the manga was already faltering in the writing department for years.

Please show me where somebody posted in all caps that Initial D is dead or that it sucks. It's been a dead series for a while, but I don't recall anybody shouting about it like it was the end of the world.
Falbere
  Posted: Jun 9 2015, 04:35 AM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

QUOTE (Tessou @ 2 hours, 54 minutes ago)
I don't think anybody here actually hates Initial D. There have been numerous pitfalls in the series since it was brought back from the dead with Fifth Stage, and the manga was already faltering in the writing department for years.

Please show me where somebody posted in all caps that Initial D is dead or that it sucks. It's been a dead series for a while, but I don't recall anybody shouting about it like it was the end of the world.

Well, certainly I've not seen anybody do that, but the way he phrase it make it sound like this thing happened somewhere other than the forum too.

Not like people still talk about Initial D outside the forum circle though, as I know of.
Import_Lexus
Posted: Jun 9 2015, 06:13 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 22,550

QUOTE (Snowflake172 @ Yesterday, 1:35 PM)

However, I feel like I really need to say this. (I'll try to make it short) I seriously don't understand why people on here are starting to hate on Initial D. From what I see, people are getting mad because they don't like something in the show/movie and it could be the smallest thing ever like a characters voice actor so then they start to post hate comments right away.  facepalm.gif

Of course, you could say that people are voicing their opinions and maybe they don't like it. That's fine but if you want to voice your opinion, you shouldn't start spamming it everywhere and posting things like "INITIAL D SUCKS" and  "I'M GLAD INITIAL D IS DEAD". I have been here for a long time as a non-member and I have seen this a lot. Believe it or not, there are still people who still want to watch Initial D. I thought this was a forum for Initial D discussion, not Initial D hate....anyways, if you have anything to say about my opinion, go ahead.

It's the main reason why I don't post here much. Most of the members on here seem like those stuck up anime people who complain about every little thing and if you say one thing wrong you will be hunted down and killed haha.

I think these movies are awesome, and I've been a fan of the series since 2003.

I loved first stage, but these movies are awesome in there own way because the animation is superb!

Cannot wait for the 2nd one to get subbed. I wish Funimation would release 5th stage, final stage and thee movies in dub so i could buy them mad.gif

This post has been edited by Import_Lexus on Jun 9 2015, 06:19 AM
Tessou
Posted: Jun 9 2015, 09:58 AM

Group Icon

QUOTE (Import_Lexus @ 3 hours, 44 minutes ago)
It's the main reason why I don't post here much. Most of the members on here seem like those stuck up anime people who complain about every little thing and if you say one thing wrong you will be hunted down and killed haha.

I can only think of two members here that would fit that criteria at all. That's a bit of an exaggeration coming from a field of 15,000 members.
BOZZ
Posted: Jun 9 2015, 10:59 AM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,414

Still nothing about the content of the movie or any hints to the third and final one, eh?
Snowflake172
Posted: Jun 9 2015, 01:26 PM

IDW Member

I understand how in your opinion, the story line went a little downhill when Fifth Stage came out. But I have also seen people who keep saying how the series was doomed to failure because of that and that everything after Fourth Stage is garbage or that Initial D "ended" at Fourth Stage. I'm just saying that there are people out there (like me) who actually likes Fifth Stage and the series after that.

Also, what Import Lexus said is true. With the amount of negativity towards the series on this forum, it scares actual fans of Initial D away. I also know a ton of people in Canada who still love and watch Initial D so you can't say that Initial D isn't talked about anymore (I also remember someone posting a survey of how Initial D is the most wanted series to make a return).

Anyways, I'm not trying to start a fight. I just want to prove my point that the amount of hatred on this forum isn't needed. If I didn't post this, I don't think anyone else would have either.
MatiReviews
Posted: Jun 9 2015, 01:37 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 45,178

Who can sub that video? My mother wants to watch it xD
Tessou
Posted: Jun 9 2015, 02:43 PM

Group Icon

QUOTE (Snowflake172 @ 1 hour, 16 minutes ago)
I understand how in your opinion, the story line went a little downhill when Fifth Stage came out. But I have also seen people who keep saying how the series was doomed to failure because of that and that everything after Fourth Stage is garbage or that Initial D "ended" at Fourth Stage. I'm just saying that there are people out there (like me) who actually likes Fifth Stage and the series after that.

Also, what Import Lexus said is true. With the amount of negativity towards the series on this forum, it scares actual fans of Initial D away. I also know a ton of people in Canada who still love and watch Initial D so you can't say that Initial D isn't talked about anymore (I also remember someone posting a survey of how Initial D is the most wanted series to make a return).

Anyways, I'm not trying to start a fight. I just want to prove my point that the amount of hatred on this forum isn't needed. If I didn't post this, I don't think anyone else would have either.

Where do I mail your gold star?

Negativity is an opinion and you have to deal with it. If it scared people away, we wouldn't have people still talking about the series out of fear of reprisal. They learned to brush dissent aside and continue being positive. I'm content that we have a balance here, not a lopsided overbearing hatred.

Your assertion that Import Lexus is "correct" is just another opinion. You can't come in here and trumpet somebody else's post as absolute fact without some sort of proof to back it up. Yes, there's negativity, but without some concrete demonstration that it was a factor in causing people to leave the forum, it's only a theory and a lesson in confirmation bias. One could also say that the amount of sugar coated adoring fans that shower praise on everything Shigeno produces is a factor in causing people to stay out of the Initial D discussions. It goes both ways.

It's a discussion board, after all. Everybody is free to have their opinion known. Negativity bothers you? Don't read it.
Snowflake172
Posted: Jun 9 2015, 07:41 PM

IDW Member

Now you are just putting words in my mouth. I didn't say that people are leaving this forum due to the greater negative opinions that are expressed on here. And you are correct that how I view Import Lexus's thoughts is just my opinion. But, his view on this forum can reflect many others as well. Besides, if you go through the recent threads, you don't really see anyone hyped about Initial D. Even in this thread, no one has posted any info about Legend 2 and it seems that no one cares.

Could it be that no one cares or is it that the true fans aren't on here anymore? I don't know but what I do know is that (in my opinion) there is a lot of negativity and ignorance and not much hype and positivity on here. This isn't an insult nor is it a compliment so don't start saying that I'm trying to hate on the forum. I'm expressing my view on what is going on here. Anyways, carry on...
Tessou
Posted: Jun 9 2015, 11:40 PM

Group Icon

We can wax hypothetical all night but it won't get us anywhere.

Also, somebody in this thread has seen Legend2. Read and enjoy. smile.gif
dg415
Posted: Jun 9 2015, 11:57 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 45,615

Sorry to sound a bit impatient, but

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL SOMEONE PLEASE UPLOAD A TORRENT OF THIS WITH ENGLISH SUBS. I CANT TAKE IT ANY LONGER!

MUST... HAVE... LEGEND... 2!!!!!!!

It's not fair :'(

15 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 »