Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Holy Land Anthem

8 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 20,480  ·  Replies: 185 
> [FANFIC] Boxer Battle!, Initial Wangan!
Meteor
Posted: Dec 10 2007, 03:50 AM

Were you expecting something else?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 20,929

Man. That was some smooth transitioning between the two races.
Another great chapter biggrin.gif
FinToy-83
Posted: Dec 10 2007, 05:48 AM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 14,568

indeed. how do your stories always get my blood boiling.. >.>;
Posted: Dec 10 2007, 06:12 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Member No.: 16,670

this is 86 vs porsche battles is very interesting, lets see how takumi passes him smile.gif
RickyDGreat
Posted: Dec 10 2007, 08:32 AM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,705

Good stuff keep it up fear2.gif
DrIfTeRX305
Posted: Dec 10 2007, 03:39 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 4,713

Great chapter...but I have to go and study for finals as well, so good luck!
DK_2
Posted: Dec 10 2007, 08:30 PM

I wear purple pants. +1

Member No.: 25,400

Don't underestimate the Hachi-Roku you bastard! (reffereing to Tatsuya)
rogersj3
Posted: Dec 10 2007, 09:04 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 26,639

Finally another update! Making us wait so long in between updates is cruel and unusual punishment mate; I understand about finals though, just finished my own.
thx712517
  Posted: Dec 13 2007, 05:52 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 23,877

This is a tiny-ass update but I'm putting it up anyway, damnit, mainly so I can say this. Today is an awesome day for me. Why? Mazdaspeed! I'm now a registered member of Mazdaspeed Motorsports, which means I get some wicked huge discounts on racing components for my car, so I'll be driving a fully-prepared C-Stock NB8C for next year. Did an oil change on it yesterday, and I'm changing the fuel filter tomorrow. I'm going to be a very busy racer.

Takumi watched the black Porsche shoot past and for a moment he felt a new fear grip his heart, squeezing it so tightly in its cold fingers that he forgot to breathe. Forcing his lungs to move again Fujiwara downshifted for the next corner, his mind racing.
“Maybe I miscalculated,” he said. “I wanted to prove to everyone else what I feel, that the hachi-roku has more potential left in it, but I think I'm going to lose this race. I should have used the Impreza,” he said, his resolve wavering.
“I don't know if I'm good enough. The hachi-roku has the potential, but do I?”

Tatsuya, glancing in his mirror, was surprised to see the AE86 shrink even faster.
“What's wrong?” he asked, for a moment thinking of letting his foot off the throttle, but another thought hit Tatsuya.
“If I can defeat this man so easily, someone who has truly challenged Ryosuke time after time, perhaps Ryosuke isn't as skilled as he appears. It felt impressive when he took me for a ride in his Spirit R, but now that I'm actually racing here...” The black Porsche rushed forward, roaring downhill as fast as it could go.
“Slow in, fast out,” Tatsuya repeated to himself, controlling his urge to fly through the corners by reminding himself of the danger that awaited him. It was a shame, since it was the only weakness of the high-powered Porsche on the mountain passes. A sudden flash in the mirror made him look back, and his heart thrilled at the sight. The hachi-roku had recovered the lost distance and was now desperately attempting to overtake.
“Time to have some fun. How are you going to pass me?”
rogersj3
Posted: Dec 13 2007, 06:46 PM

IDW Member

"I'm now a registered member of Mazdaspeed Motorsports"

Is that invitation only? If so congrats! If not, sign me up!

edit: why must you tease us with such updates! More chapters!

This post has been edited by rogersj3 on Dec 13 2007, 06:47 PM
Meteor
Posted: Dec 13 2007, 06:53 PM

Today is an awesome day for me. Why? Mazdaspeed! I'm now a registered member of Mazdaspeed Motorsports, which means I get some wicked huge discounts on racing components for my car, so I'll be driving a fully-prepared C-Stock NB8C for next year. Did an oil change on it yesterday, and I'm changing the fuel filter tomorrow. I'm going to be a very busy racer.

Lucky you!

And that's quite a teaser of a chapter you posted.
thx712517
  Posted: Dec 13 2007, 08:13 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (rogersj3 @ Today at 6:46 PM)
"I'm now a registered member of Mazdaspeed Motorsports"

Is that invitation only? If so congrats! If not, sign me up!

edit: why must you tease us with such updates! More chapters!

In order to be picked up by Mazdaspeed you have to either be building a race car (and provide proof) or have a current Mazda vehicle that you race, at which point you're required to show your racing results for the season. If it's deemed acceptable, you get membership and access to stock and competition parts in order to make you faster. I've got a three day weekend coming up, so we'll see about churning out a REAL chapter.
s13_slider
Posted: Dec 14 2007, 08:19 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 23,009

Salivating waiting for the 'REAL' chapter.. lol!!! I feel like I'm going through withdrawls waiting so long..haha
rogersj3
Posted: Dec 14 2007, 11:16 PM

IDW Member

In order to be picked up by Mazdaspeed you have to either be building a race car (and provide proof) or have a current Mazda vehicle that you race, at which point you're required to show your racing results for the season. If it's deemed acceptable, you get membership and access to stock and competition parts in order to make you faster. I've got a three day weekend coming up, so we'll see about churning out a REAL chapter.

Ah, I see. Well, I wish I was a rich college student rather than a poor one as I'd love to be doing that. I'm a mechanical engineering major with plans for the rotary engine, which I'd like to get started on ASAP. Ah, well. Maybe one of these days...

As an aside, if you've driven an RX-7, how well do you think the vehicle dynamics would scale down to MX-5 size?
thx712517
  Posted: Dec 15 2007, 12:49 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

I wish I was a rich college student. I've got $13.27 to last me from now until Friday the 21st, with a half-empty tank and a thirty mile daily commute. Let's just say that although the credit cards helped me last season, paying them off is definitely hurting me now. I got done with a 90 hour pay period (45 hours a week) which is one of the reasons I haven't been able to really post anything. No time!

I have yet to have the pleasure of driving an RX-7 of any generation. I've seen my share of them, lovingly caressed them, but have yet to have the chance to sit inside one or drive one. I have driven a number of RX-8s though, and the rush of a rotary engine screaming up to 9500 RPMs is very addictive. The SA22 is just about Miata size, while the FC and FD are both a little bit larger. The FC has a few inches of height and length on me (NB8C model) while the FD has just a little bit more, I believe. I think a coupe the Miata's size with a rotary engine of about 200-240 HP would be a very potent machine, and would fit in very well with my own personal plans of starting a car company.

Anyway, what am I talking about? You're reading this thread for one reason.

Keisuke smiled, his reckless attempt almost about to succeed. The blue Z was close ahead, its lead almost completely destroyed. The long downhill had worn on the other driver, and his speed had diminished as he fought to keep his powerful car under control.
“If I can force this into an endurance match, I'll have the advantage,” Keisuke said, pushing the FD past its safety envelope in order to completely close the gap. The two cars flashed over the line and came to a stop side by side. Akio rolled down his window and spoke over the roar of his engine.
“We tied. What now?”
“We do it again,” Keisuke replied. “In this kind of race we go until someone wins or someone gives up. That's the rule. How do you race?”
“Not like this,” Akio admitted with a sheepish grin. “I don't know if I can go again, but we can try. Downhill again, right?”
“Yes.”
“Let's make this sudden death. Whoever gets down first wins. Sound good?” Akio asked. Keisuke nodded and pulled his FD around, analyzing the blue Z as best he could. The car looked like it had been restrained, its power held back. Some of the corners had been evidence of that, a kind of easy wide stagger around the apex rather than a surgical slash through.

The two cars revved, one the powerful L28-mod twin turbo inline six, the other the 13B-REW rotary. In unison they revved up to their respective launching speeds, clutches were slipped, and they were off. The FD shot ahead, its greater grip and more aggressive gearing giving it an advantage over the taller-geared, but more powerful, Devil Z. They barreled down the short straight, the Z's incredible power quickly accelerating it past the FD and giving it the lead as the two cars dove into the first corner. Pushing his foot heavily on the brakes, Akio slowed down the Z and hauled the wheel over before pushing back into the throttle, sending the car through the corner at the highest speed its overheated tires could manage. Keisuke watched intently, keeping his FD so close to the Z's tail that the lead car's brake lights lit up his hood in an eery red glow. The next corner rapidly appeared and the Z slowed down to make it, while Keisuke took his chances and swung wide, initiating a drift in a desperate attempt to pass.

The two cars screamed through the corner, the Z hugging the inside while Keisuke's FD took the outside, drawing even by the apex of the corner.
“Please, FD, make it!” Keisuke heard himself saying as he worked the pedals and the wheel as best he could, watching as he gained millimeter by aching millimeter on the Z, until at the end of the corner he was ahead by half a car length. Rushing down the short straight the Z took the lead again thanks to its incredible power, but in the corner Keisuke again made his desperate attack, this time putting a full car length on Akio. The two cars battled furiously down the mountain, the Z gaining in the straights while the FD took the lead in the corners, neither one putting enough distance on the other to declare a clean victory.

With only a few curves left to go before the goal line, Keisuke knew he had to do something drastic in order to win. The FD's tires were hot and loose, forcing him to modify his driving style to take into account the dramatic sliding due to his lowered amount of traction. He had switched to drifting almost immediately to minimize the effect of the reduced traction and it had helped him stay close to the Z, but it hadn't let him push out in front. The Z was doing just as poorly, its rear tires almost destroyed from the continual push of the engine, while the front tires were flat-spotted due to Akio locking up the tires for a corner he had entered too fast. Damaged though they were, the tires on both cars had enough grip left to allow them one frantic attack. They just had to decide. Keisuke searched through his brain to come up with the solution. If he made his attack now and got into the lead, would he be able to to maintain it down the short straight before the goal? If Akio passed now, wouldn't that ruin the FD's chances at success?

Keisuke shook his head to clear his mind. The decision was clear. Dangerous as it was, it had to be done.

Takumi shifted up, rocketing downhill as fast as he dared in a desperate bid to pass the flying Porsche. On the straights he had no chance of success, the lead car's incredible power shooting it forward so fast that the outlines of the car seemed to blur in the night. It was in the curves where his chance lay. Blackbird slowed down tremendously at the corner entry, then accelerated like mad once it had reached the apex of the turn.
“If I can pass him at the start of the turn and then block him for the rest of it, I might be able to get past him,” Takumi said, putting his plan into action. Riding into the next corner he kept to the outside, and when Blackbird inevitably slowed down, Takumi went wide and kept his speed up, drifting through the outside of the corner and passing the black Porsche with shocking ease. At the apex of the turn Blackbird lunged forward, devouring the hachi-roku and disappearing down the straight.

Tatsuya glanced in his mirror, his eyes wide with shock. The old hachi-roku had come close, very close, with seemingly little effort. It was a pity to send it back with the rush of power, but it had to be done. If he was to truly test his opponent's challenger, it would have to be done with every last ounce of skill he possessed. Blackbird screamed forward piling on the distance between the two cars until the next corner arrived, one of the last corners before the five consecutive hairpin turns that formed the last portion of the mountain course. A heavy application of the brakes on the final portion of the straight brought the car's speed down safely, and Tatsuya turned the wheel quickly to dive into the turn. The hachi-roku, as predicted, was immediately at his mirror, struggling with all its power and grip to overtake from the outside of the turn. It was an incredible display of skill that chilled Tatsuya. To be so reckless with your life was utterly alien to him. At the end of the corner the hachi-roku had managed to just barely forge ahead, relying on its faster corner entry speed, but the short straight pushed it back again. The five hairpin turns approached, a difficult obstacle for the 911. Thankfully the short straight had given Tatsuya enough of a lead that he could afford to tread carefully through the vicious turns.

Entering into the first turn Tatsuya used his brakes as little as possible to keep his speed up, but it wasn't enough as the hachi-roku soon loomed abnormally large in his rearview mirror, under some incredible acceleration that couldn't be explained. The second turn was the same, with the Porsche's lead being eaten by the panda Trueno. Tatsuya entered the third hairpin faster than he would have cared for, and although the rear end began to slide outward he was able to keep it under control. The hachi-roku whizzed past on the inside at an abnormal angle, making a strange sound as it went. Tatsuya's eyebrows shot up and he watched with great care as the hachi-roku entered the fourth hairpin.
“He's dropping his inside tires into the gutter to hook the car in and use all the throttle he wants,” he said, watching enviously. The fifth hairpin passed in the same way, the hachi-roku far enough ahead at the corner exit that no show of power would reel him back in. The two cars flashed over the goal, the Trueno ahead by just half a car length thanks to the Porsche's incredible burst of acceleration.

“I can't believe you beat me,” Tatsuya said, shaking Takumi's hand.
“Only because it's Akina,” Fujiwara responded. “You would have won if we'd raced anywhere else. I've raced and driven here for more years than anyone else here. I know it by heart.”
“Knowledge or not, you've triumphed over a far superior car. You'll have to teach me a few things,” he added softly before turning to nod to the approaching Ryosuke.
“It seemed like an intense battle,” Ryosuke said, nodding to Shima.
“It was. I know what you mean now,” Tatsuya said before walking back to his Porsche. “I'm starved. Shall we go eat?”

Keisuke charged toward the final corner, burying his foot to the floor and shifting gears as he hit the redline. Second, third, and then fourth as he rocketed downward, approaching the corner at suicidal speed. The Z was beginning to slow down to make the corner. Now was the chance, but he had only attempted the technique in practice, with perfect tires and at lower speeds.
“Fortune favors the bold!” he shouted, initiating the drift and keeping the throttle to the floor as the FD drifted through the corner at top speed and continued sliding down the straightaway almost completely sideways, blocking the Z from passing on the short straight that remained. It was suicidal in the extreme as the slightest flaw in technique would either spin the FD out or crash it into the retaining wall or guardrail.

Sliding over the finish line Keisuke breathed a deep sigh of relief, forcing his white-knuckled hands to release the steering wheel and look over at the blue Z idling a few meters away, its driver resting his forehead on the wheel.
“Good job,” Keisuke said as he walked over to the Z. Akio looked up with tired eyes, then unbuckled his harness and got out of the car.
“Fun race. A little more interesting than what I've been used to,” he admitted in a shaky voice.
“I thought you'd say that. I don't usually pull off a stunt like that to win, but since you said that you haven't seen anything really interesting on the mountain passes I thought I would spice it up for you,” Keisuke replied.
“I enjoyed it. When are you going to come race on my course?” Akio asked.
“Where is your course?”
“The Wangan Line. If your FD can't top 320 KPH, don't bother racing.”
“It may not be able to top 320 right now, but give me two weeks and I'll give you a run for your money. You don't mind me tuning my car for your course, do you?” Keisuke asked.
“Of course not. I did the same for my Z here. In two weeks then. Bye!”

Keisuke watched as the blue Z disappeared down the street, then patted the hood of his FD.
“Good car.”

This post has been edited by thx712517 on Dec 15 2007, 01:41 PM
DrIfTeRX305
Posted: Dec 15 2007, 01:28 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 4,713

I love how you made Blackbird feel confident enough to go through the 5 consecutive hairpins, while the rest of us know that Takumi will pass him easily there!

Also, I've had the pleasure of driving an insanely fast FD(my brother's friend's car) and i've never driven a car like it - a weird twist of smoothness and raw power(it ran 11's in the 1/4 if I remember correctly). It made me pinch2.gif when I sat back down in my civic.

This post has been edited by DrIfTeRX305 on Dec 15 2007, 01:29 PM
s13_slider
Posted: Dec 15 2007, 02:49 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 23,009

Ok.. you need to stop writing so freakin well.. I was talking to my friend about Initial D and started talking some of the events from your fics and he looked at me like I was on something.. talking about AW11s and Porsches.... lol!

On the plus side, reading your stuff got me off my ass and now I have another motor for my s13 on the way so I can start driving it again next week! So thank you! laugh.gif

This post has been edited by s13_slider on Dec 15 2007, 02:51 PM
Meteor
Posted: Dec 15 2007, 07:10 PM

Man. That was an amazing race. Even though I knew Takumi was going to win, it still felt like he was going to lose.

The FD VS Z battle was something to behold as well.

Also, I've had the pleasure of driving an insanely fast FD(my brother's friend's car) and i've never driven a car like it - a weird twist of smoothness and raw power(it ran 11's in the 1/4 if I remember correctly). It made me >< when I sat back down in my civic.

Heh. I haven't driven a real FD and I can relate. In a freeware driving sim called Racer, I moved on from the 1650 kg AWD Lambo the game came with to the RWD and significantly lighter Mazda. The steering alone gave a sense of smoothness.

I think a coupe the Miata's size with a rotary engine of about 200-240 HP would be a very potent machine, and would fit in very well with my own personal plans of starting a car company.

I take it you're planning on getting a rotary engine for your own Miata? In that case, best of luck.
thx712517
  Posted: Dec 15 2007, 07:44 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

I feel like I've got to have a little update before posting here again...

Actually the plans for my Miata are pretty simple at the moment. I'm picking up a Racing Beat 1.125" front swaybar and some 949Racing adjustable end links soon, which will dial out some of the low-speed oversteer. Remember when Bunta tuned the AE86 for understeer? Same situation.

I've already got a set of spare wheels for racing tires, so the next step is to increase grip. Everyone in my class is running Kumho slicks and I'm about five seconds a lap behind the leader. The swaybar is part of that, but slicks are a larger part and will make the most difference.

The last gasp (and most expensive) will be installing a new Torsen LSD. 4.30:1 ratio just like the open differential I have now, so I won't lose any acceleration (very important in autocross) but it'll help me put the power down without wasting any, which should give me the final mechanical advantage I need to level the playing field. I might throw on another muffler, but only if I can find a nicer one than the Mazdaspeed one I have right now. Enthuza makes a nice lightweight version.

Next season should be a real challenge. A slew of 1999 Mazda Miatas that have been racing since they came off the showroom floor, a brand new Pontiac Solstice (with wheels 2" wider than what I've got... insane grip), and possibly an '07 MX-5. I'm the only one there with a 2001, since it's considered less competitive as the other models. It's my goal to prove them wrong.

Anyway.....

“So when did you first discover this method of driving?” Tatsuya asked, wrapping his hand around the door handle and bracing himself with his knees.
“A long time ago. I used it when I drove in the snow, it helped me keep the car from going out of control. After a while I figured out I could use it when it was dry out, in order to go through the corners faster. My dad told me about different ways to use it. I only use it in extreme situations, when there's no way to win. I don't think it's a fair way of winning,” Takumi said in something of a gloomy voice.
“Fair or not it's an admirable and difficult technique to have mastered. It requires a great number of things from your abilities, as well as your vehicle. It must place enormous stress on your suspension, Fujiwara.”
“It does. I've broken coilovers and swaybars, as well as end links. I feel like the front suspension on this car has been rebuilt ten times already. You're not thinking of using it yourself, are you?” Takumi asked suspiciously.
“Of course, Fujiwara. It's the one technique I need in order to defeat Ryosuke. Or at least have a suitable chance at doing so. Why do you think I asked you to give me a ride?”

“You wanted to experience the ride quality of a Toyota Corolla?” Takumi asked with a slight smile. Tatsuya chuckled dryly and shook his head.
“Come now, Fujiwara. Show me the technique in your car, allow me to make some measurements, and then we can try it in my Blackbird. I might even let you drive.”
“Drive? I don't think I could drive your car. I'd be too scared to destroy it,” Takumi admitted, his hands shaking slightly. Tatsuya shrugged his shoulders, bracing for the first hairpin. Fujiwara hooked the gutter perfectly and accelerated, the g-forces becoming intense to the point of discomfort.
“Teach me how to do that, and I'll offer you a reward. What do you want, Fujiwara?”
Meteor
Posted: Dec 15 2007, 07:54 PM

Another teaser of an update.

And it really does tease.
rogersj3
Posted: Dec 15 2007, 09:19 PM

IDW Member

I know that there'd be some serious issues putting a RX-7 engine (13b) in a Miata, but if you got the engine from these guys size wouldn't be as big of an issue. I'm dying to get my hands on one of these for my senior design project (space framed sports roadster like a Miata powered by a rotary).

Great tease, as always. You ought to start a thread for people to follow your racing career - if you are as descriptive about it as you are these stories I think that'd be an interesting read.

This post has been edited by rogersj3 on Dec 15 2007, 10:03 PM
crash
Posted: Dec 15 2007, 11:08 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 2,683

Any guesses as to what Takumi would be asking of the kind Doctor? Maybe tuning advice for the Wangan? Thanks for another exciting update THX!
?wha?
Posted: Dec 16 2007, 02:26 AM

In sexy black'n gold :D

Member No.: 5,914

nah I guess he'll ask for a certain person smile.gif what with tatsuya's contacts and all tongue.gif
thx712517
  Posted: Dec 16 2007, 04:37 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Mind-reader....

The two remained silent as the hachi-roku coasted to a stop. Tatsuya opened his eyes and got out of the car, walking over quickly to Blackbird. Opening the door he got inside, sat down, and buckled his harness, firing up the engine and letting it warm up as Fujiwara slowly made his way to the passenger seat. Climbing inside and sitting down, he buckled up and oriented his body as best he could for optimal bracing. Takumi felt nervous, his pulse racing and his hands slick with sweat.
“I'm not going to push too hard, but I do want to make sure I do it right. I have enough ground clearance, and plenty of power. If this goes wrong we'll spin out and crash through the guardrail tail-first, but if I succeed then we'll probably break your downhill record.”
“Don't ruin such a nice car,” Takumi begged. Tatsuya shrugged and revved up the flat six, dropping the clutch and shooting forward with minimal wheelspin due to the great weight pressing down on the rear tires.

Blackbird thundered down Mt. Akina, Tatsuya taking the curves carefully as he drew closer and closer to the five hairpins.
“It took me a lot of tries before I could do it successfully,” Takumi warned, hoping that Tatsuya would slow his incredible pace. The driver remained quiet, focused completely on the road. As the first hairpin appeared, Tatsuya dropped the inside tires into the gutter and began to feed in the throttle. The Porsche swerved in, the rest of the car trying to fall into the gutter.
“More throttle!” Takumi cried, watching as the retaining wall loomed incredibly large. Tatsuya fed the engine more gas and it responded with a gut-wrenching explosion of power that kicked the car out of the gutter and forced it into a long, tail-first slide down the road before coming to a halt. Tatsuya peeled his fingers off the wheel, restarted the engine, and attacked the second hairpin. The Porsche fell into the gutter again, balanced with the throttle, and popped out almost exactly on time.
“You're a quick learner,” Takumi said.
“Have to be,” Tatsuya replied, attacking the third hairpin with gusto, the 911 screaming into the corner hot, hooking the gutter, and accelerating out so ferociously that Takumi felt as if his head would come off his neck from the g-forces.

The fourth and fifth passed by in a blur, and in a few moments the 911 was resting at the base of Mt. Akina, its engine ticking over quietly as it idled while Takumi changed seats with Tatsuya.
“Don't be afraid. Don't take it past 7,000 RPMs and you should be fine. I won't say anything, so don't worry about me. Just take her up the mountain and down again. When we reach the base, we can talk about your reward.” Takumi glanced at him for a moment through narrowed eyes, then shook his head and put the car in gear.
“That's actually reverse,” Tatsuya said softly. Takumi blushed and tried again, looking at the doctor for approval. With a nod from Shima, he revved up and dropped the clutch, lunging forward explosively. Blackbird screamed up the mountain, its engine wailing as the turbocharger sang its full-throated song, the tachometer never very far from the redline. At the peak of the mountain he let off the gas, sliding the car in a perfect circle before balancing the throttle and spinning the car over and over again.
“What are you doing?” Tatsuya shouted over the roar of the engine.
“Finding my balance,” Takumi replied as Blackbird's engine bounced off the rev limiter, the rear wheels disappearing into white smoke.
“I hope you find it soon, those are expensive tires you're mutilating,” Tatsuya grumbled. The Porsche stopped with its lazy loops and rocketed downhill.

Blackbird shrieked down Mt. Akina, its boxer motor winding out over and over again, the brake rotors glowing red at the entrance of every corner. Takumi kept lifting his foot and initiating a brief slide, enough to almost point the car in the right direction but before it spun out of control. Down it flew, screaming through the corners leading up to the five hairpins. With practiced ease Takumi dropped the wheels into the gutter and opened the throttle wide, the five hairpins gone and in the rearview mirror before Tatsuya could blink an eye. As Blackbird came to a gentle stop alongside the hachi-roku, Tatsuya relaxed his grip and looked over at Takumi. The young man's eyes were wide and unfocused as if he were staring through the dashboard, his hands shaking slightly as he breathed rapidly.
“Who tuned this car?” Takumi asked quietly.
“The Tuner from Hell, Kitami Jun.”
“I want to meet him.”
“Why?” Tatsuya asked. Takumi looked out Blackbird's window at the hachi-roku and his eyes snapped into focus.
“I want him to work on my car.”
Posted: Dec 16 2007, 05:38 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Member No.: 16,670

nice, another project car for kitami. i wonder wat he can do to the 86.
Meteor
Posted: Dec 16 2007, 07:10 PM

Should be interesting to see how Takumi would handle a car tuned by the tuner from hell himself.

8 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »