Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing (Wangan Midnight OST) Cold Strain

Important Rules
Buy the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtrack to support IDW !!
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 4 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

93 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 149,123  ·  Replies: 2,304 
> IDAS4 Post Your Day!, Post your day here! *No spam*
Braja
Posted: Jul 31 2007, 11:18 PM

IDW Special Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,029

QUOTE (Benji @ Today at 6:05 PM)
lol Ryosuke is nothing... Takumi owns my soul sad.gif

haha i thought you got under 3'10" on akina DHD. even bunta should be a walk in the park for you.wink2.gif.
they can be b*tches though.

hehe u got 12 win streak... so jelous... when ever im there i end up racing the likes of myko and (>_<) -.-"

geeez yeah i wish i could get a sucker like that. i've gotten 12 in a row but only in D3-B1 ranks. my higher cards its impossible unless i have a good day. man i cant wait to go back home and play. the good thing of the online system is you get better competition. thats great usually. but some days i just wanna up my win percentage. impossible when you can't choose your opponents. it will always put you with close competition. no room for relaxing. even pride champs and record holders have no higher than 70% by SS.

This post has been edited by Braja on Jul 31 2007, 11:21 PM
AE-HACHI-ROKU
Posted: Jul 31 2007, 11:56 PM

Izumi's Forever Blue Panda 86

Member No.: 8,363

my gawd, today was my first day in experiencing idv4 .... i tried akina and got pwned by takumi lol, that was the only game i played ... after some thought i decided not to start playing..... yet biggrin.gif haha maybe wen it becomes 1 bux ill play
Ben
Posted: Aug 1 2007, 12:35 AM

BENNY

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 4,375

QUOTE (Braja @ Today at 5:18 PM)
haha i thought you got under 3'10" on akina DHD. even bunta should be a walk in the park for you.wink2.gif.
they can be b*tches though.

geeez yeah i wish i could get a sucker like that. i've gotten 12 in a row but only in D3-B1 ranks. my higher cards its impossible unless i have a good day. man i cant wait to go back home and play. the good thing of the online system is you get better competition. thats great usually. but some days i just wanna up my win percentage. impossible when you can't choose your opponents. it will always put you with close competition. no room for relaxing. even pride champs and record holders have no higher than 70% by SS.

You'd f**kin think so wouldn't you... I can run perfect downhills and the c*nt will still come 5metres out on top of me... Makes NO sense.
Braja
Posted: Aug 1 2007, 12:50 AM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Benji @ Today at 12:35 AM)
You'd f**kin think so wouldn't you... I can run perfect downhills and the c*nt will still come 5metres out on top of me... Makes NO sense.

haha its ok i know i'm just teasin'. if you screw up just one corner it could be the end of you. i still sometimes get passed at the consecs when i'm playing stupid. but they suck in CP4 thankfully so havent lost to them in long time, esp takumi. also depends the comp difficulty level.
Sil80Drifter
Posted: Aug 1 2007, 12:52 AM

#1 Street Fighter Fan

Member No.: 19,411

QUOTE (Benji @ Yesterday at 6:05 PM)
lol Ryosuke is nothing... Takumi owns my soul sad.gif

im just finding it strange that hes harder to beat on Akina then Akagi.. maybe im just not good at Akagi
Ben
Posted: Aug 1 2007, 12:57 AM

BENNY

QUOTE (Braja @ Today at 6:50 PM)
haha its ok i know i'm just teasin'. if you screw up just one corner it could be the end of you. i still sometimes get passed at the consecs when i'm playing stupid. but they suck in CP4 thankfully so havent lost to them in long time, esp takumi. also depends the comp difficulty level.

Yeah on lvl 3.. I'll manage to screw up the consecs constantly, they're definately my downfall..
Retsuka
Posted: Aug 1 2007, 02:11 AM

Grand Wizard

Member No.: 25,288

what a day xD!! (or 5 hours oO!!)

well went to check in how things were... ID4 and MT3 are next to each other so i found somewhat 15 people around the machines battling here and there and ghosting on MT3.

the dude baka was beating sum nub then got owned by (>_<)! i didnt take my platinum card or anything to the arcade so had to start a new plastic... lmao got it to gold with first top up ><, gotta register for it to be sent though =.=".

didnt challenge (>_<)! but started a new s2000 (3rd one lol.. i love the colors) and will stick with this car for ever now.

beat LOTS in 1 sitting... faced bunta and lost? not once but x2... i got pissed off and started driving kamekazi style and beat him on the 3rd go... got like 3'16 or something which was a disapointment.

as stated before i TA'd akagi just to get some distance between the no1 and no2 spots and got like 2'44'xxx with stock s2000.

started TAing akina after that and kept on improving, within 2 games i got my time from 3'16 to 3'12'3 (machine highest at this time was 3'11'735 i think) i thought why not so played one more time and i kinda thought i could not beat the no1 time so easily but got 3'11'4xx. knowing me i wasnt satisfied with that so tried a couple more games... i think i force quited one or two games before running a 3'10'3xx... breaking the old record by about 1.6 seconds (not my old record (>_<)!'s one).
3'10'3xx was done with 1/5 tuned s2000. i can run constant 3'10-3'11's now so i doubt bunta will be any trouble for at least 5 more completions. happy.gif

done some more TA's on random maps and got pretty much all no1 places on the machine expect myogi and lake akina (cbf with those tracks)

the s2000 is looking pretty sexy atm.

This post has been edited by Retsuka on Aug 1 2007, 02:16 AM
Fuzz
Posted: Aug 1 2007, 05:06 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 25,618

i've ft'ed my rx-7 now and was looking at starting the s2000, found that it was pretty fast for a stock car on akagi, gonna concentrate on tuning it and practice the times with my rx-7
ott
Posted: Aug 1 2007, 05:26 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 25,164

I've just reached complete Step 4 for my trueno. I notice my TA timings are all stagnant with little to no improvement. crying2.gif It has been like this and today just confirms it, it's real demoralising!

I'm also thinking of starting a S2K just for modding fun(make into amuse tune look-a-like).... will take pictures when I'm done and post in the Honda Thread. I've plans to just concentrate on modding cars and taking pictures pinch2.gif I run horrid timings and full tuning will just make me look bad... hahaa.

This post has been edited by ott on Aug 1 2007, 05:30 AM
Braja
Posted: Aug 1 2007, 06:37 AM

IDW Special Member

f**k f**k FUUUUUUCCKKKKKK. OMFG!!! worst day ever!! someone please kill me-_-. havent played in over a week. found a spare hour waiting for a friend. she called me JUST as i finished a 3-win battle round. but couldnt hear the b*tch so i went outside. she was b*tching she had to go home soon so i hurried 4 stations on the train to meet her. upon my arrival i realized the sudden phone distraction had caused me to leave my wallet in the arcade! with all my initial d cards!!! i went back but of course by that time it was gone-_-. i wanna die. quick.

2 SS ranked cards, 2 B1 with above 80% win percentage, an A3 with 62% and 3 FT cars all f**king gone forever. i dont even wanna know how much money and time i spent on those.

i'm officially done with this game in japan-_-. do NOT have the time and money to start from scratch. maybe when i get back to the states, if the emotional scars have healed. heh crying2.gif

only good news is i had got a 2'49" on IRO in one of my almost FT EVO IX's. woopty doo. whoever stole the cards should be pleased-_-
Manu
Posted: Aug 1 2007, 06:41 AM

Nagoya's Galaxy Express

Member No.: 21,755

QUOTE (Braja @ Today at 10:37 PM)
f**k f**k FUUUUUUCCKKKKKK. OMFG!!! worst day ever!! someone please kill me-_-. havent played in over a week. found a spare hour waiting for a friend. she called me JUST as i finished a 3-win battle round. but couldnt hear the b*tch so i went outside. she was b*tching she had to go home soon so i hurried 4 stations on the train to meet her. upon my arrival i realized the sudden phone distraction had caused me to leave my wallet in the arcade! with all my initial d cards!!! i went back but of course by that time it was gone-_-. i wanna die. quick.

2 SS ranked cards, 2 B1 with above 80% win percentage, an A3 with 62% and 3 FT cars all f**king gone forever. i dont even wanna know how much money and time i spent on those.

i'm officially done with this game in japan-_-. do NOT have the time and money to start from scratch. maybe when i get back to the states, if the emotional scars have healed. heh crying2.gif

only good news is i had got a 2'49" on IRO in one of my almost FT EVO IX's. woopty doo. whoever stole the cards should be pleased-_-

did you report it to the authorities?? like the manager or technician of the said establishment???
Braja
Posted: Aug 1 2007, 06:44 AM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Manu @ Today at 6:41 AM)
did you report it to the authorities?? like the manager or technician of the said establishment???

yeah of course. i told them and i went to the nearest police box (yes theyre boxes in japan) and filled out a report. retraced all my steps and scoured the arcade. but to no avail-_-. thankfully i didnt have my personal info like ID cards or credit cards in it at the time BUT i didn have cash and the bad part of having no ID is that nobody would know the owner, nor feel compelled to return it
Manu
Posted: Aug 1 2007, 06:52 AM

Nagoya's Galaxy Express

Member No.: 21,755

QUOTE (Braja @ Today at 10:44 PM)
yeah of course. i told them and i went to the nearest police box (yes theyre boxes in japan) a nd filled out a report. retraced all my steps and scoured the arcade. but to no avail-_-. thankfully i didnt have my personal info like ID cards or credit cards in it at the time BUT i didn have cash and the bad part of having no ID is that nobody would know the owner, nor feel compelled to return it

too bad dude the only lesson that learned today is dont play if your committed to see someone but i dont blame you for loosing your belongings. and one more thing after inserting your card to the machine keep your wallet right away to your pocket or bag

EDIT: a friendly reminder from MANU laugh.gif laugh.gif
Retsuka
Posted: Aug 1 2007, 11:42 AM

Grand Wizard

thats a big loss =(, if i was in japan i would buy a samurai outfit+sword and go hunt the guy that has your cards ruthlessly since the police are no where to be found (according to anime).

but i doubt this could keep you away from ID... start a new card and stick with it ohmy.gif? R34 or s2k maybe? but depends how long you got left in japan i suppose.

This post has been edited by Retsuka on Aug 1 2007, 11:43 AM
Ben
Posted: Aug 1 2007, 10:13 PM

BENNY

The jap cards won't work in the US so whats the problem?
Braja
Posted: Aug 1 2007, 10:45 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Benji @ Today at 10:13 PM)
The jap cards won't work in the US so whats the problem?

well nothing in the U.S. but i'm still in japan. and i have a visa good till 2010 so i'll definitely be back. point is though that so much time and money were already spent. its almost like getting a car stolen in real life.

oh well i should be going back to the U.S. mid-september guess i'll just start a new IDAS4 life there. giveup and save my cash here. i definitely need it.
Fuzz
Posted: Aug 1 2007, 11:57 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 25,618

you will also own alot of ppl in the US as they havent had as much practice as you. lol. you'll get all the ppl coming up to u and asking how you are so godlike
Retsuka
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 12:04 AM

Grand Wizard

QUOTE (Fuzz @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM)
you will also own alot of ppl in the US as they havent had as much practice as you. lol. you'll get all the ppl coming up to u and asking how you are so godlike

what u on about... he'll get oooooowned by all those evoIX's fishing him to akina lake!!!
Gunso
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 06:25 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 20,032

I have no idea if there is still the 'home ground advantage' crap.
And yes I'm a lonely ID player in New Zealand( no one in my arcade plays this sleep.gif) so just answering some of these crap questions will make me a happy man.
Wats up with the evo IX, has it became the cheapest car now?

Hmmm Losing your wallet. Something pretty damn hard to believe. I wouldn't know how it feels to lose one.... yet. Can I say Shit Happens?
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 06:41 AM

My Double Aces + Rising Stars

Member No.: 5,284

I'm guessing because Evo IX is course king of Lake Akina (CCW). And if the Evo IX outstarts the opponent (probably the fastest of all the starts in that course due to home course boost?), the game's over unless the IX driver screws up BAD.

Boost ain't helping you in the English version when all it does is remove the wall penalty.

Possibly the same goes for the GDBF and Lake Akina CW.

(Actually come to think of it, in this course, any car that outstarts the other wins tongue.gif)

This post has been edited by Phoenix_Cypher_K1 on Aug 2 2007, 06:45 AM
crow
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 10:00 AM

IDW Birdie

Member No.: 25,324

i had a gud day (ithink???.. smile.gif )

i pulled 3"00 on iro with a stock evo4 on my first try,... then i conquered just iro for the meantime,.. (because it's too highly priced here in the philippines smile.gif )

at the end of the day i didnt end up in a customizing shop because my luck on random things is not that good! LOL

@to all the guys here
hello to all of you!

pardon me for my weak english (im not that good at it! smile.gif )

peace out!
Retsuka
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 11:31 AM

Grand Wizard

QUOTE (Gunso @ Today at 6:25 AM)
I have no idea if there is still the 'home ground advantage' crap.
And yes I'm a lonely ID player in New Zealand( no one in my arcade plays this sleep.gif) so just answering some of these crap questions will make me a happy man.
Wats up with the evo IX, has it became the cheapest car now?

Hmmm Losing your wallet. Something pretty damn hard to believe. I wouldn't know how it feels to lose one.... yet. Can I say Shit Happens?

well chch and welly dont have a big ID scene.

auckland is where its at >.>"... hamilton to an extent too.

any more NZ members here?
cell
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 03:57 PM

IDW Loyal Member

Member No.: 4,926

hello, all my friend...im back smile.gif ...stop IDAS3 for a very long time, now ver4 come out, so must support a bit...lol

I got a GDBF for my 1st car...donno about it's performance yet
Ben
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 06:05 PM

BENNY

QUOTE (cell @ Today at 9:57 AM)
hello, all my friend...im back smile.gif ...stop IDAS3 for a very long time, now ver4 come out, so must support a bit...lol

I got a GDBF for my 1st car...donno about it's performance yet

Apparently it's the 2nd worse rated. I love it though.
J]-[UN
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 09:45 PM

IDW Supremo Member

Member No.: 5,953

A friend of mine made GDBF and after trying it i agree....bad mid gear accel kills it, especially since 90% of the corners in the game require you to PC around the 4th-5th gears. Understeer doesn't help it on iro either sad.gif Other maps the understeer doesn't matter much but on iro its going to be quite a big liability in battles.

My friend has now changed to FC smile.gif

93 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 »