Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Go 2 - Power

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 3,291  ·  Replies: 29 
> Economic Engines, They switch from 6 to 3 cylinders?
Inygknok
Posted: Aug 25 2007, 06:38 PM

Changed your title, Biatch!

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,823

QUOTE (chinesehero @ Today at 9:35 PM)
inygknok's got a point. its pretty difficult to determine matching wheels to go on a minivan. i still see some awkward mixes, but just having stock wheels looks pretty well rounded.

It's just the idea of..... well, put it this way, "Dude, my mom's totally pimping out her minivan! We's in da hi'zouse ev'rytime we's dAOwn at da socca game!"
MîGüÊl
Posted: Aug 25 2007, 09:53 PM

I <3 The AE86

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 24,425

QUOTE (Inygknok @ Today at 6:38 PM)
It's just the idea of..... well, put it this way, "Dude, my mom's totally pimping out her minivan! We's in da hi'zouse ev'rytime we's dAOwn at da socca game!"

laugh.gif laugh.gif i guess your right...
MattW
Posted: Aug 25 2007, 10:05 PM

VOLVO For Life.

Member No.: 23,273

QUOTE (MîGüÊl @ Aug 21 2007, 06:19 PM)
lol now i can say my moms van is V-TECh yo!@ laugh.gif but thats pretty amazing how they pull it of tho...

PS: My moms van is getting BBS rims soon wink2.gif

PHONE ENGINE FOR THE WIN.
DAKMOR
Posted: Aug 28 2007, 02:05 AM

SIBC FI 6.2L V8

Group: Banned
Member No.: 22,266

user posted image

I like those on that red Supra.

BTW, can you link me up to envizio wheels, I lost my link somehow, and I want to make a few more signature tags.

Wheels84ss
Posted: Sep 1 2007, 01:27 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 275

Just as an aside because most of the guys here are not domestic learned wink2.gif

The GM system actually shuts the oil off to the lifters on the center cylinders... Remember the GM motors are overhead valves with one central cam... SO what it does it stops filling the hydraulic lifters so the pushrod doesn't open the valve... therefore killing the cylinder...

As for the dead cylinder dragging the motor this doesn't occur because the same air is in the cylinder at all time because neither valve opens... So your not compressing a new intake charge so there is no resistance on the upstroke and because there was still some atmosphere from the previous exhaust stroke its not a total vacuum...

2 Pages  1 2