Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Nuage - Sunday

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,103  ·  Replies: 6 
> About stuff of Stop Your Self Control's problem
shunjenny
    Posted: Jun 20 2021, 01:56 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,407

Stop Your Self Control
Do anyone konw the member who call Darkholme
he send the below message to me on Aug 4 2013, 08:11 AM
Hey, if you ever want the acappella and instrumental of that just say so and I'll upload 'em to Mega
since I didnt active here for many years so I miss his messae,can anyone tell me if it exists the acappella and instrumental of that the guy said to me,thx you very much!
SantaScout
Posted: Jun 20 2021, 02:45 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 48,985

QUOTE (shunjenny @ 48 minutes, 57 seconds ago)
Stop Your Self Control
Do anyone konw the member who call Darkholme
he send the below message to me on Aug 4 2013, 08:11 AM
Hey, if you ever want the acappella and instrumental of that just say so and I'll upload 'em to Mega
since I didnt active here for many years so I miss his messae,can anyone tell me if it exists the acappella and instrumental of that the guy said to me,thx you very much!

Never heard of him but getting the acap/inst for that sound would be huge
shunjenny
  Posted: Jun 20 2021, 03:49 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

now still can't find where exists vocal, instrumental of Marko Polo- Stop Your Self Control to buy

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
kyonpalm
Posted: Jun 22 2021, 08:19 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

I know Laurent Newfield offered a lot of multitracks for sale around (and/or before) that time, basically anything he owned the masters to you could pretty much just ask for. That's probably how Darkholme had them. I never had them. You could try finding Newfield on social media somewhere and sending him a message, maybe he'd be open to selling some files again for the right price.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
shunjenny
  Posted: Jun 25 2021, 03:38 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (kyonpalm @ Jun 22 2021, 08:19 PM)
I know Laurent Newfield offered a lot of multitracks for sale around (and/or before) that time, basically anything he owned the masters to you could pretty much just ask for. That's probably how Darkholme had them. I never had them. You could try finding Newfield on social media somewhere and sending him a message, maybe he'd be open to selling some files again for the right price.

THX,and do you know how to contact Laurent newfield,he told me retired many years,really don't know when he come back to the music industry?

This post has been edited by shunjenny on Jun 25 2021, 03:39 AM
kyonpalm
Posted: Jun 28 2021, 06:16 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (shunjenny @ Jun 25 2021, 07:38 AM)
THX,and do you know how to contact Laurent newfield,he told me retired many years,really don't know when he come back to the music industry?

I'd try to find him on Facebook or Instagram probably.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
succmypp69
Posted: Jul 6 2021, 08:02 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 51,853

QUOTE (shunjenny @ Jun 25 2021, 03:38 AM)

Newfield is back in the Eurobeat business again. Best way is through his instagram.