Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS1) Fastway - Rockin' Hardcore

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 5,611  ·  Replies: 38 
> Super Arcade in Southern Cali has ID5, yes
toookoooldrew118
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 08:37 AM

Project Legacy Captain

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,395

QUOTE (Z3ROWRX @ Apr 14 2009, 02:24 AM)
I been to the one in Walnut and played the Ver5.. sucks that its all in Japanese. I can hardly tell what is what. sad.gif

Im not sure if I can use my VER 4 USDM card on the JDM ver 5

any info if we are getting an american version?

the one you played is most likely the overseas version (the version the rest of the world will get ). and you'll get used to the navagation. to understand who the ppl are and their teams i suggest u read the manga. V4 cards dont work.
TOJI
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 08:39 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 31,300

anybody from CA know when golfland will get it or any other arcade beside super arcade? Thanks
toookoooldrew118
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 08:41 AM

Project Legacy Captain

QUOTE (TOJI @ 2 minutes, 28 seconds ago)
anybody from CA know when golfland will get it or any other arcade beside super arcade? Thanks

https://idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=37653

well the other arcade that has it is japan arcade in little tokyo
Z3ROWRX
Posted: Apr 26 2009, 03:40 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 28,100

QUOTE (toookoooldrew118 @ Apr 20 2009, 08:37 AM)
the one you played is most likely the overseas version (the version the rest of the world will get ). and you'll get used to the navagation. to understand who the ppl are and their teams i suggest u read the manga. V4 cards dont work.

Do you happen to know what volume of the manga picks up after the end of 4th stage?
seitok
Posted: Apr 29 2009, 11:22 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 32,626

any news from sega whether there will be an english version or not plus its been 3 months, how come initial d is not officially out in the states yet? this sucks
Z3ROWRX
Posted: Apr 29 2009, 01:29 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 28,100

QUOTE (seitok @ 2 hours, 6 minutes ago)
any news from sega whether there will be an english version or not plus its been 3 months, how come initial d is not officially out in the states yet? this sucks

this I want to know..I havent bought a JDM card becuase I dont want to start one...then the US ver comes out and my card is useless.
toookoooldrew118
Posted: Apr 29 2009, 02:44 PM

Project Legacy Captain

QUOTE (Z3ROWRX @ Apr 26 2009, 04:40 AM)
Do you happen to know what volume of the manga picks up after the end of 4th stage?

volume 32 should be the the end of the purple shaow race, so start there

@Z3ROWRX

the Exp version is the overseas version. there will be no english ver. or at least to my knowledge. so if you see Exp or overseas version then you should stop waiting.

This post has been edited by toookoooldrew118 on Apr 29 2009, 02:46 PM
wtfpho86
Posted: May 5 2009, 12:22 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 32,542

lol I heard the arcade is pretty empty there.....
TOJI
  Posted: May 7 2009, 11:01 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 31,300

of course its empty, nobody wants to waste money on this jap version and then having to start all over when the english version is out, even though there is an exp version, most likely there will be an english version sooner or later since can u imagine them having us play a game where everthing is in japanese? Anyway, all the other arcades are still waiting for words of an english version, that is when it will be busy at arcades.
wtfpho86
Posted: May 8 2009, 05:34 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (TOJI @ Yesterday, 11:01 AM)
of course its empty, nobody wants to waste money on this jap version and then having to start all over when the english version is out, even though there is an exp version, most likely there will be an english version sooner or later since can u imagine them having us play a game where everthing is in japanese? Anyway, all the other arcades are still waiting for words of an english version, that is when it will be busy at arcades.

I don't think there a international ver since other countries have exp ver like us but I've already have step 3 tuning on my FD3S6 so that would suck if sega release a international ver pinch2.gif
dk369
Posted: May 31 2009, 08:55 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 28,627

im from the san antonio area and well.. we dont have V5 yet. but im wondering two things. is it true that u get different levels like D3 and so on and can you buy any kind of level parts with your points that you get?
wtfpho86
Posted: Jun 11 2009, 06:54 PM

IDW Senior Member

can anyone give me the address to super arcade? happy.gif
robbb427
Posted: Jul 29 2009, 12:14 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 33,508

Super Arcade just took out version 5 yesterday and replaced it with 4 v 1.2. Pretty bullshit I went in got 5 bucks of tokens then friend tells me 5 is gone. GG. It wasn't making enough money at super is what i heard, but im pretty sure 4 isnt going to make shit either.
wtfpho86
Posted: Jul 29 2009, 12:36 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (robbb427 @ 22 minutes, 7 seconds ago)
Super Arcade just took out version 5 yesterday and replaced it with 4 v 1.2. Pretty bullshit I went in got 5 bucks of tokens then friend tells me 5 is gone. GG. It wasn't making enough money at super is what i heard, but im pretty sure 4 isnt going to make shit either.

lol that sucks i hope japan arcade doesn't end up the same as super arcade

2 Pages  1 2