Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing enigma

10 Pages  1 2 3 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 17,107  ·  Replies: 227 
> [FANFIC] Black Tsuga, Akagi Black Demon stg 2
-Jt-
  Posted: Nov 7 2006, 12:00 AM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 21,179

Im not really good with cars, i have written some other stories, but they were all fantasy and stuff, i havent posted a story eva so pls be nice, gimme constructive ciritcis watsit called again? anyway read and enjoy

It was midnight on Mt Akagi, all the traffic was gone and project D had just finished there last race.

Keisuke was driving down the first few hairpins of Mt Akagi. Keisuke drove as fast as he could, trying to beat the imaginary 86 in his head.

“How come that old 86 is so fast!” yelled Keisuke

Taking perfect lines, Keisuke continued running down the hill at full speed. A hairpin to the right appeared; Keisuke instinctively shifted down hit the breaks and drifted through the hairpin. During the apex of the wide hairpin, a car appeared in Keisuke’s side mirror.

“What the, how did he come out of no where; I’ve been paying attention to my rear view mirror the whole time.”

The car was black, and had retractable lights. Keisuke could not make out the make or model.

Keisuke’s arms stiffened, his mind nervous with fear, he bit his lip.

Is it the 86!? Keisuke thought to himself

The car soon caught up with Keisuke’s drift, the clip of the unknown car followed the back of Keisuke’s FD. After the turn there was another sharp corner to the right.

“Good, atleast ill have the inside again.” Said Keisuke

The black car came out of the turn on the outside and straightened back up whilst Keisuke’s came out in the inside. Keisuke floored the accelerator leaving the black car behind.

“No, that’s not the 86, the 86 doesn’t accelerate that well.” Said Keisuke loosening up

Keisuke lead the black car into the corner, Keisuke did the eraser (shift down, shift up.)
The black car behind him did not slow down but rushed into the outside of the corner.
For a second Keisuke thought that the black car was about drive into the guardrail, but instantly it did something amazing, the car threw into a 180 degree spin, past Keisuke’s car.

“What the f*** how did he do that!?” yelled the arrogant Takahashi

Keisuke was shocked, his eyes widened, the black car was right in front of him. His head lights showed the car in front of him clearly, a black 180sx. The car didn’t slow down but continued to drive down the hill. Keisuke tailed to see if he could learn the move.

The 180sx continued to rush down the straight away, Keisuke didn’t floor it this time, but wanted to watch the car turn. The next turn was a turn to the left. The turn was just twenty metres away; Keisuke initiated the eraser once more. The 180sx kept rushing in, Keisuke had never paid as much attention to something in his life, he just sat there driving waiting for something god like to happen. The black car entered the curve without turning, just before it’s front bumped almost tapped the guardrail, the 180sx quickly threw it’s tail out and the front started turning towards the apex, the car slid around the hairpin and finished off regaining perfect bite. (Grip on the asphalt.)

Keisuke slid into the hairpin himself, but when he finished the hairpin, the black 180sx, the demon of Mt Akagi had disappeared.

Keisuke was stopped breathless in the middle of the night, sweating and wondered if what he saw was just a ghost. So many possibilities rushed into Keisuke’s mind.

“How can a car turn faster on the outside then the inside!?”

“FU**!!!!!!!!!!!” Yelled Keisuke at the top of his lungs
dark_hero_zero
Posted: Nov 7 2006, 12:18 AM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,563

Nice fanfic! A 180 huh. Why of all cars? All I got to say is work on a little bit on the techincal side because the eraser doesn't sound right. I know you don't know much, but try to find another word for it.
Jezza
Posted: Nov 7 2006, 01:08 AM

IDW Jap-a-neeze Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 20,278

Nice , good piece of work jason laugh.gif
-Jt-
  Posted: Nov 7 2006, 01:19 AM

IDW Banned Member

Heres chapter two, prety soon lol
Chapter 2

Keisuke drove back home, sweat all over his face, ashamed that he lost to someone else other then his brother and the 86. His hands were shaking as he opened the door.

‘Is that you Keisuke?’ asked his brothers voice

Keisuke wanted to answer but his throat stopped him, he was too shocked to say anything. Using his left hand he brushed his sweat away from his forehead.

Keisuke sat down next to his brother on the couch and put his face in his hand.

“What happened, this is not like you Keisuke?” said his brother not taking his eye away from his laptop

“A d..d…demon, a b black 1…1…180sx.” Mumbled Keisuke

Ryosuke did not reply waiting for his brother to continue.

“It rushes in faster and further then the 86, it almost hits the guard rail but it suddenly turns and drifts or slides, it was going fast I can’t remember much!” said Keisuke using anger to control his stutters

Ryosuke did not change his reaction but continued to stare at the laptop.

“So what, a 180sx, did it have a basic SR20DET engine?” asked Ryosuke patiently

“You don’t understand, you have to see it for yourself, its like it rushed into a corner, when the front bumper either breezes the guard rail or an inch from it, it can suddenly turn into a 180 degree drift.”

Ryosuke shut his laptop. His facial expressions may not of shown interest but in his mind he was interested, he had never tried what Keisuke had just described.

“Hmmm…. Ill see into this, this better be good, did he pass you?”

Keisuke didn’t answer. After knowing Ryosuke for 21 years, Keisuke not answering meant yes.

Keisuke fell asleep on the couch.

The next day….

Ryosuke woke up, got dressed and grabbed his keys of his bench. The scene Keisuke had depicted still in his mind. Ryosuke spotted Keisuke on the couch where he slept.

“Keisuke, wake up, get your keys, were going for a spin.” Said Ryosuke

“Shut up, it’s only six in the morning!” replied Keisuke arrogantly

“It’s about the 180sx.” Said Ryosuke mocking him

“So it wasn’t just a dream…” mumbled Keisuke

Keisuke didn’t bother to change but took his keys out of his pocket and spun it round his index finger. Pushed his hair up and smiled.

“That’s the first time I heard you say take a spin you know, your usually like, come with me for a drive or something.” Laughed Keisuke

“You’re a bad influence to the way I talk!” Chuckled Ryosuke

The FD and the FC took off, heading up the mountain. The FC took the lead. Keisuke like his hot headed self floored the accelerator, Ryosuke just followed the speeds.

Once the FD reached the mountain, Keisuke got out of his car waiting for the FC.

“To think, this is my new FD, my new FD lost against a 180sx, but could beat a GTR 34.” Said Keisuke to himself

The FC came out the turn with it’s head lights off. Ryosuke got out of his car.

“I want you to drive like you did last night when we get up.” Said Ryosuke

The FD was specialized for uphill mountain driving.

On the top of the mountain.

“OK Keisuke, drive down like you did last night, exactly like last night, I want to see how many ways there is to actually overtake you.”

The FD started up it’s engine waiting for the FC to line up behind it.

Without warning the FD took off, the FC copied and followed. The first stretch, Keisuke’s FD quickly opened a gap between the two cars, the first turn which was a hairpin to the left the FD shifted down and skidded around the turn, the FC suddenly gained ground on the FD. The FC copied the exact movements of the FD but going slightly faster the FC came out of the turn rear to rear with the FC.

The FD continued to take turns slower then the FD, but take the straight runs faster, during the last few hairpins, the FC started gaining speed on the straights, this was because the FC gained speed from every one of the corners.

Keisuke tried to block but the FC quickly slid to the other side and over took.
Suddenly FD stopped. The FC stopped in reply. Ryosuke and Keisuke came out of their cars. Ryosuke had his jacket over his shoulder.

“Nope, there was no points I could over take at a hairpin, I could after the exit, is that where he over took you?” asked Ryosuke

“No, it was during the apex.” Said Keisuke

This was the first time Ryosuke looked a little surprise but not very.

This post has been edited by -Jt- on Nov 7 2006, 07:35 PM
dark_hero_zero
Posted: Nov 7 2006, 05:47 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 20,563

Wow nice work! I have nothing to say on how to improve except to keep it up.
-Jt-
  Posted: Nov 7 2006, 09:23 PM

IDW Banned Member

ok, besides onli a few people reading it, im going to start making it more interesting, it is kinda boring lol, ill make more stuff happen, i made 1 already but it was kinda boirng-ok im done- made the new chapter its got a lot more racing in it:

The next day, Ryosuke stayed at home with his laptop, still wondering how a car could pass his younger brother. He knew they’re were only a few possible ways to pass Keisuke on the apex, most of them were far from possible. Keisuke was too busy moping in his room still shocked form his defeat.

Ryosuke decided to host another Project D meeting. Picking up the phone to ring Takumi. At this hour Takumi would be at home sleeping from his last night tofu delivery.

“Hello this Is the fuji-wara tofu shop…” said Bunta
“Hello, this is Ryosuke of the Red Suns, would your son be home?” said Ryosuke
Bunta put the phone down.

“Takumi wake up, that boy from Project D is on the phone!” yelled Bunta

Takumi woke up with a fright, running down the stairs still putting his jeans on, he picked up the phone.

“Takumi, is that you?” “Yes this is Ryosuke, can you come to Mt Akagi right now, the parking lot?” said Ryosuke

“Well yeah I guess, if my shitty old man let’s me.” Said Takumi

Bunta peered through the door, smoking a cigarette.

“You can go, we don’t share a car anymore remember?”

Takumi scratched his head and hung up the phone.

The 86 started up in the morning light, opening it’s head lights whilst reversing out of the garage. Takumi got control of the eight six and headed for Mt Akagi. Knowing the road pretty well now Takumi got there in about half an hour.

Ryosuke and Keisuke were already sitting down on there respective cars. Keisuke greeted with a nod, while Ryosuke just looked up and looked back down at his laptop. Takumi parked the 86 next to the FC.

“Ok, Keisuke, Fujiwara, today I want you two to take the Akagi downhill, I have already reserved this mountain today, we need to update our statistics.” Still not looking up Ryosuke spoke

Takumi nodded, Keisuke smiled, he had been waiting to race the 86 for a while now, but was still a little shocked from the incident with the 180sx. Takumi didn’t show any facial expressions but he was really glad to be finally able to race his rival, Keisuke.

The FD, the FC and the 86 lined up behind eachother. The FD was in front, then the FC followed by the eight six. All three cars started there engine in unison. Ryosuke had hooked up a little microphone in the drivers ears so they could communicate.

‘On the count of three, two, one.”

The FD took off, the FC followed, both the rotaries pulled up ahead, leaving the 86 behind, the first few hairpins of Mt Akagi were ahead, the FD did a normal turn keeping speed, the FC did a slight drift, followed by the 86 which was still rushing in. Both the rotaries finished the hairpin head to head, the 86 continued to trail the FC which was now behind the FD.

The next corner was a simple right turn. A different engine could be heard, other then the 86, and the two rotaries. Keisuke knew exactly who this was. It was the black 180sx.

Takumi noticed the car but didn’t hesitate as he knew nothing of the car that was amongst them. The FC continued to keep it’s rhythm. But the FD screwed up it’s usual line. Another hairpin was up ahead. All four cars were rushing in. The FD and FC were slowing slightly down for the turn, while the 86 and the 180sx were still rushing in at 140km/ph.

The 86 hit the brakes and drifted through the turn faster then the the FD and the FC, the 180sx suddenly caught up with the cars, the black car did an inertia drift, coming out of the turn almost tapping the eight six’s bumper.

“Ryosuke, did you see that, that’s what I’ve been trying to tell you.” Ryosuke spoke into the speaker

“Yeah he is good.” Said Takumi

“I have never seen anything like that, also, I have never seen such a car in Akagi, Fujiwara, pull behind the and try to see if you can make out if it’s on a team.” Ryosuke was interested in the car more then ever now

This post has been edited by -Jt- on Nov 8 2006, 05:07 PM
-Jt-
  Posted: Nov 8 2006, 10:16 PM

IDW Banned Member

ill wait to ppl catch up and then i will continue writing the fanfic-com on ppl read it and give me som ideas pls! blink.gif grin2.gif
Ekinsbs
Posted: Nov 8 2006, 11:02 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 20,307

its good but take out the parts in which you say stuff like ersering,TSting and all that stuff cuz thats actually not in the game take those words out and add a lil more refernce toward the cars otherwise its very good nice imagination man
-Jt-
  Posted: Nov 9 2006, 12:09 AM

IDW Banned Member

Chpater 4

The Fujiwara Tofu 86 lagged back giving enough time for the black 180sx to overtake, from Takumi’s view, the car had a good grip, just perfect for drifting. The car had minor turbo lag while accelerating in the first three gears. The suspension was adjusted to optimal level. Another turn was coming up, both the yellow FD and the white FC turned in drifting. Once again, the 180sx rushed in, the 86 followed and tailed.

“Let’s see how far I can go until I brake.” Said Takumi

The 86 continued to rush in, this time further, The 180sx again almost reached the guardrail, this time it slightly scraped it. Suddenly, the black 180sx’s break lights went on, the rear swung out, whilst the clip continued to turn towards the apex. The 86 tried to imitate rushing in.

Takumi for the numb to the idea of death continued to rush in until it was 40 to 30cm from the guardrail, the 86 spun its rear out and did its usual four wheel drift. Takumi’s eyes widened.

“Wow, I never tried rushing in that far before, it’s a lot faster, but I still can’t copy the way he does it.” Takumi said to himself

Meanwhile the FC and the FD continued to race Akagi.

“Keisuke, let him pass you.” Said Ryosuke

This was against Keisuke’s racer pride, he would never let anyone pass without a fight, but to disobey his brother was something he did not want to do. Unwillingly The FD slowed down letting the black 180sx. The FC also slowed down letting the black 180sx pass.

“Im going to watch him drive form behind.” Said Ryosuke

There weren’t going to be any hairpins for a while so Ryosuke laid back, but this was a huge mistake.

The 180sx continued to floor the accelerator at straight-aways. The black 180sx, kept it’s wheels facing back while the car drifted sideways through a straight away keeping speed.

“That’s new I haven’t seen many racers drift on a straight away without losing speed.” Ryosuke observed.

“The last person I’ve seen do that was you Fujiwara during your race against Nakazato.” Said Keisuke

At the bottom of Akagi, the black 180sx continued to do it’s slide during turns, whilst the FC continued to drift to catch up, slowly, the black 180sx was pulling away but the White Comet wasn’t going to give up without a fight.

Ryosuke floored the accelerator, shifting up as soon as he could. The 86 did not try to overtake the FD but just continued it’s pace down the mountain with the FD. The FC started gaining ground on the black 180sx. A hairpin to the left was up next.

This time the 180sx reached the corner, it just did a inertia drift.

“Why didn’t it do the rush in again!?” Ryosuke bellowed

No one answered because they knew that Ryosuke already knew the answer, the black 180sx driver didn’t want to reveal it’s move to the FC.

“Ryosuke, have you checked for a team sticker?” asked Takumi

“Good thinking Fujiwara, I was too bust trying to learn its move I forgot to.”

Ryosuke spotted a sign.

“Black shadows, what a name, ok, Fujiwara, Keisuke, we have research to do.” Said Ryosuke reluctantly

All three cars stopped, while the mysterious Akagi Black Demon continued to drift down the slopes of Akagi.
gian7675
Posted: Nov 9 2006, 01:02 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 2,356

Keep it up. I like it laugh.gif First fanfiction about ID that caught my interest. wink2.gif
FinToy-83
Posted: Nov 9 2006, 01:41 PM

IDW Banned Member

Member No.: 14,568

nice story indeed, but may I suggest that you'd give the text to someone for proofreading? the'res quite a lot typos there I see, and even though my english is good, it's tiring to stop watching a bit scrambled word before I realize what it means. Arigato in advance. happy.gif
pnoytecknix
Posted: Nov 9 2006, 02:41 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 17,159

^ yeah, sometimes u get names mixed up n its confusing. like i think i skipped a line n missed sumthing.

but good stuff man
thrett
Posted: Nov 9 2006, 07:30 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 18,478

im loving it man keep it up
Tarento
Posted: Nov 9 2006, 07:45 PM

IDW'S Guitar Hero b00bie

Member No.: 2,196

I liked it, but be sure to fix some mistakes. I have a pet peeve against spelling errors, but also errors in sentences. Chapter 2:
The FD continued to take turns slower then the FD...
-Jt-
  Posted: Nov 9 2006, 09:11 PM

IDW Banned Member

Chapter 5

Back home, Ryosuke was busy studying on his laptop whilst Takumi and Keisuke drank coffee on the couch sharing there opinions about the new found racer. Ryosuke tried every search engine for facts about team Black Demons. So far he had found the following details: They weren’t from Japan, they’re new to the racing scene.

Ryosuke took off his jacket and his belt, putting his lap top down, he went over to the table Keisuke and Takumi were sitting at.

“Do you think it could beat you down Mt Akina?” Keisuke eagerly asked

“I don’t think so, in Mt Akina you can’t rush into turns, the distance between the apex and the guardrail isn’t as wide as it is on Akagi

“I reckon I could beat him here, if it was a normal one on one race.” Keisuke boasted
“No you couldn’t.” Ryosuke simply said

“WHAT! Why can’t my brand new Enfini FD beat a little 180sx that can hardly push 240hp!” yelled Keisuke

Takumi didn’t want to interrupt there brotherly arguments, this happened often during Project D, especially when Ryosuke chose Takumi to race against the professional form todou school. Many arguments occurred between these two especially when Keisuke thinks too much of himself.

“That’s what you said when you lost to Fujiwara here.” Said Ryosuke still remaining calm

Keisuke sank back into his seat, he hated it when people brang up the loss he had when he raced the 86.

There was silence for a minute or two, where the three of them would try to say something but just stopped and sat back. It was Takumi who finally broke the silence.

“There is a way to beat him.”

Ryosuke looked stunned, the Takumi he knew did not know how to win races but relied on him to tell him how to win.

“Well don’t keep us in suspense tell us already!”

“If i were ahead I guess that when I drift, my rear bumper blocks him from running into the guardrail closer.”

Keisuke bursted out with a laugh.

“Coming from you that isn’t half bad.”

Ryosuke didn’t say anything.

“Anyway, it’s getting late, I need to deliver tofu.” Takumi mumbled

Takumi drove down Akagi, paying more attention to the corners then usual. For the first time Takumi actually tried to find a solution to beat a racer. Still trying to rush in further Takumi slowly got closer to the guardrail then usual.

No, im pretty sure my normal cornering is faster then this, how come he can drive so fast like that. Ryosuke made it clear he wasn’t a local. Then how did he anticipate the curves?

By the time Takumi got back home. Bunta was smoking a cigarette on the couch reading a nudey magazine.
“About the tofu, ill deliver it tonight.” Said Bunta

Takumi was too tired to argue he took a seat next to his father.

“Um…tonight I saw a 180sx.” Said Takumi

“Yeah what about it, a SR20DET engine with turbo installed?”

“It wasn’t about the car, It was the driver.” Takumi started thinking it wasn’t a good idea to talk to his father about the black 180sx.

“What did he do?” asked Bunta not paying attention to Takumi but too busy perving on the women in his magazine.

“It could rush in, really quick, really far, and almost tap the guardrail.” Said Takumi

“So can I, and im pretty sure you can aswell.” Said Bunta

Takumi did not want to go further in this conversation and went to bed. The 180sx still drifting in the midst of his mind, Takumi fell asleep.

thrett
Posted: Nov 9 2006, 09:56 PM

IDW God Member

its getting good, real good
keep it up

This post has been edited by thrett on Nov 9 2006, 09:57 PM
pnoytecknix
Posted: Nov 9 2006, 10:28 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 17,159

keep em coming.... like twice a day like today man, hah
but seriously, its good man
-Jt-
  Posted: Nov 10 2006, 02:25 AM

IDW Banned Member

Chapter 6

Itsuki was busy driving down Mt Akina one morning. His 85 had been taken up and down the mountain very often, Itsuki’s skill got a lot better. He could now slightly do a drift, but the rear did not swing out as much.

The 85 was almost at the final five hairpins. Itsuki shifted back up rushing in for the turn. Itsuki then shifted down immediately turning the right and turning back into the turn. Itsuki found this helped him turn, from running the Mountain every night; Itsuki had gotten use to the turns.

The 85 pulled around the corner the clip facing the bumper, the car turning at 100 degree angle. Itsuki countered and made it through the turn losing only 20km. Itsuki was satisfied with his new driving level.

Just then, the 85’s engine made a coughing sound. The car continued to run but the coughing also. Black smoke emitted from the car, slowly the car died down. The 85 stopped almost a metre away from the hairpin.

“W..what happened, my Levin!” said Itsuki running out of his car

Itsuki popped up the hood, black rushed out. Itsuki coughed. Tears were dripping from his eyes. Looking at his first car, the 85 Levin. The 85 had come to an end, Itsuki had driven it too much.

Itsuki did not know much about cars, but he was sure the Levin had come to its age.
Itsuki went back in the car, picking up his phone he rang Iketani senpai.

“Hello Itsuki, is something wrong, it’s unusual for you to call me.” Iketani asked

“*sobs* Iketani Senpai…, my Levin…” stuttered Itsuki

“Did you get new upgrades for it?” said Iketani but changed his mind after he heard the sobs.

“No…it broke down, just then, the engine released a lot of black smoke, and the car won’t start anymore.” Itsuki sobbed

“Where are you, ill come and find you right away!” said Iketani always helping the needed

“Mt Akina, the consecutive Hairpins number two.”

Iketani put down the phone and quickly grabbed the keys to his S13. Mt Akina wasn’t far from the gas station so it didn’t take him long to get to the base of Mt Akina, driving up taking only three corners, he saw Itsuki, slumped over the 85’s hood crying.

Iketani parked his S13 next to Itsuki’s 85. Without saying a word, Iketani got outside his car and popped up Itsuki’s hood. More black fumes came out of the car. Cole (Iketani) checked the turbo valve, the engine was had gotten over exhausted.

“Well Itsuki, the bad news is, your engine has blown up, the good news is, your turbo is still fine, so you can take it out and put it into another car.” Said Iketani feeling sympathy towards Itsuki

“I don’t want another car, I just bought this one and im still paying the loan for the turbo.” Itsuki still wiping his tears away with his sleeves.

“Itsuki, do you have warranty on your car, you can still get it fixed I guess, with a new engine, atleast the body isn’t broken, and maybe this time you can get a 4A-G engine!” said Iketani searching for ways to comfort Itsuki

“You really think so, maybe I can find one at a junkyard!” said Itsuki

“Yeah I guess,” Iketani said “We need to move your car.”

“It still moves slightly.” Said Itsuki still crying and wiping his tears, sweat dripped down his face making him look really scared and sad at the same time, Itsuki had a massive frown.

Iketani felt sorry for the little guy just looking at him, he had gotten his first car and was happy as day, but now his car broke down already, it wasn’t too surprising though, Itsuki did buy his car from somewhere no one knew about.

Itsuki and Iketani slowly went down Mt Akina’s last four corners, Iketani had to keep slowing down for Itsuki. The more Itsuki drove his 85, the sadder he got.

By the time they got off Mt Akina, they drove to the gas station. Yuuichi( is this the gas stations owner’s name, if not tell me in a post so I can edit it!) ran over to Itsuki who was in his car not wanting to come out. Itsuki banged his head on the horn.

From the gas station the only sound could be heard was Itsuki’s Levin’s car horn.

so is it Yuuichi?
thrett
Posted: Nov 10 2006, 09:25 AM

IDW God Member

keep gowing please
-Jt-
  Posted: Nov 11 2006, 01:50 AM

IDW Banned Member

this may take some serious thinking i dunno wat itsuki should get a new car any ideas?

Chapter 7

Itsuki after a lot of convincing came out of his Levin, still half in tears. Itsuki cried while he explained to Yuuichi and Iketani about what happened.

“So you can drift a bit now, I want to see that!” Iketani wanted to laugh but he didn’t wanted to ruin the mood, Itsuki looked too sad to make fun of.

Iketani drove Itsuki to a junkyard, cars there were bought cheap, about 5000 yen or so, Itsuki didn’t like buying a second hand car but he couldn’t argue because he was too sad in losing his Levin.

“Iketani Senpai, I don’t need a new car, just an engine right?”

“Depends Itsuki, you could get a car cheap, ill help you buy some interiors later to help your car ok?” grinned Iketani.

For the first time after crashing his car, Itsuki smiled. Itsuki started to run around smiling but still crying at the same time looking for a car he liked. There were old hatch backs everywhere, most of them missing a door or something like that, there was a few 180sx that were in fine conditions except for little dints that could be fixed. Some cars were missing a wheel. That was fine to Itsuki; he could refit them with the wheels he bought for his 85.

There was a Honda s2000 but the car was definitely too smashed up to be able to get fixed. There weren’t any brand new cars like Evo’s or Imprezas, old buggys could be found. Itsuki ran around the whole junkyard but nothing was there. Itsuki found Iketani staring at a blue car. It had retractable lights, it was also a convertible. A Mx-5.

“Itsuki, there you are, I found a good car, it’s still in good condition, ‘cept there is no steering wheel, or wheels, apart from that it’s all good, the glass is just a little dusty, we can clean that at the gas station.

Itsuki took a moment to look at the mx-5, the car was about brand new, except for a missing steering wheel, the wheels, the seats leather were had a little dirt on them, the interiors almost looked perfect. Itsuki’s mind changed straight after he saw the transmission. It was an automatic.

“No, I don’t like it, it’s an automatic.”

Itsuki started crying again, losing his 85 was just too much. Iketani looked over to Itsuki, he didn’t know what he could do to make him feel better.

Itsuki went over to the next pile of cars. There were so many cars, half of them he didn’t even know what they were. Itsuki gave up looking for a car and waited for another chance to get a good car.

Itsuki and Iketani returned to the gas station. Iketani still crying didn’t say a word. Iketani wanted to start a topic but Itsuki looked away.

Takumi was busy cleaning a Holden, Itsuki came out of the s13, and just stood there. Iketani parked his car and came back.

Meanwhile:

Mako was driving her Sil80 by herself, the impact blue skidded across the hairpins at full speed. No one was on the road, except for herself, it was about three o’clock in the morning.

Mako was just finishing the exit of a turn when a red car came around the turn she had just finished.

“Hey, that’s funny, I’ve been looking back a lot but I haven’t seen a car at all, yet heard one.” Mako thought to herself.

The red car was a convertible with retractable lights.

"maybe it's toru."

This post has been edited by Nomake Wan on Nov 11 2006, 12:42 PM
thrett
Posted: Nov 11 2006, 10:59 AM

IDW God Member

let get the car he wanted to get from the start
his 86
Nomake Wan
Posted: Nov 11 2006, 12:42 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

-Jt-, I ask you again to please not double-post. Use the edit feature instead. If I see it again, I'll have to give you a warning.

<posts merged>
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
-Jt-
  Posted: Nov 11 2006, 03:26 PM

IDW Banned Member

hey Nomake wan can u help me keep this near the top, bcoz no1 reads if its at the bottom, or sticky all the fanfics? sorry bout the double posting, i thought i pressed edit 0_0 maybe it was due to too much coffee, anyway i dun wanna get banned i liek this forum.
Heres the next Chapter!

Chapter 8, usui, another downhill specialist.
The car came down the right hairpin without slowing down, still running just before the turn, the car hit the turned. Without hitting the brakes, the car cornered, the rear didn’t swing out to the outside but to the inside. The cars rear kept its rear slightly facing the outside taking the turn.

“Whoa, I didn’t know Toru could do that!” clapped Mako

What the red car did was called a reverse drift, you drift the other way, say if the corner was a right turn, you would drift as if you were drifting to the left.

The red car slowly gained on the sil80 after the turns. Mako didn’t know what to do without Sayuki, she just continued to drive like she usually did. Soon the cars were bumper to bumper. At the next turn, the two cars would be head to head. The next turn was the C-121 corner, the longest turn of Usui. Racers referred to this turn as the awkward turn.

But Mako had many experience over time, the C-121 was easy now, the only thing required for her to do was to let her mind take over. Doing a machine gun downshift, and a quick ups shift, the Sil80 of Usui drifted through the turn at the fastest speed.

The red car copied and drifted at a faster pace, Mako didn’t know what was going on because she was not use to be being overtaken during the corner. The red car continued to slide, The sil80 closed in on the inside. The red car suddenly drifted again during a drift, this time letting the rear bumper graze the inside, the car quickly turned around over taking the Sil80 from the outside, the rear bumper of the red car went swung back to it’s usual position.

“What the, that was the craziest thing I’ve ever seen anyone do, three drifts, he used his first one to catch up, his second one to over take and the third one to skid away!” Mako said seeing if she could find out the make of the car.

“What’s a mx-5?” Mako frowned.

Once Mako got home, Sayuki was sitting on a stool, she was filing her nails. Sayuki’s hair was wet which meant she had just had a shower. She was still wrapped in her white bath towel.

“Hey, Sayuki, im home!” smiled Mako

Sayuki looked at her little sister. Mako’s hair was no longer black but the old brown with blonde tips, she was wearing a black mini skirt, with a white top. Sayuki smiled.

“What was your lap time today?” asked Sayuki

Mako screwed her face up trying to think.

“I don’t think I remember…O yeah,” said Mako suddenly remembering “I saw a mx-6 or something, or was it 5?”

“What, Toru’s?” Mako said angry at her little sister for not remembering her lap time.

“Yeah, probably, but he overtook me, it was at the C-121 corner.” Said Mako

Mako and Sayuki oftenly raced Toru as he was always driving down Usui, he was the only one who ever gave them an actual challenge.

“No, it wasn’t Toru there is no way he could of passed you, besides Toru doesn’t drive his mx-5 anymore he swapped for it in for a s14.”

“But he loved his car more then anyone!” blurted out Mako

Mako explained to Sayuki all about the reverse drift, and the way that the mx-5 over took her in the C-121 corner.

That nigth Sayuki went to sleep, she wondered how her little sister got overtaken, having rode in the passenger seat with her many times, there were not many lines you could take to over take at the C-121.

Find out next chapter for the car Itsuki get's!
Nomake Wan
Posted: Nov 11 2006, 03:40 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

You can't say "no one reads this," if you're constantly getting comments, and the thread hasn't fallen off the first page, and of course, since you can't see access logs. If it is popular it will keep itself afloat. None of the other fanfic authors have had a problem.

Good luck in your future chapters.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
thrett
Posted: Nov 11 2006, 08:46 PM

IDW God Member

it alright
get to itsuki please

10 Pages  1 2 3 »