Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Za~Za - Love And Money

Views: 34,116  ·  Replies: 1 
> Universal Control Remapping Problems, UCR doesnt let me use keyboard keys as bindings
Ronnoc
  Posted: Apr 26 2019, 05:26 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 50,848

Not sure if this belongs here or not, I was recommended to make this post from a fellow IDArcade player, I have been trying to use UCR to remap the controls from the arcade to work with my keyboard but it won't let me enter any keyboard keys as a binding and nothing I have tried to do has gotten it to work.

Would you know a way/tutorial/guide on how to get any of the initial D arcade games to work on PC with a keyboard? I really could use the help or even just the UCR.ini file that is next to UCR.exe that has your mapping profiles saved as a document that would let me play the game without my steering stuck on hard left.

Any advice or help is appreciated.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Apr 27 2019, 12:24 AM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

You didn't mention which IDAS you were referring to, which will also narrow down which program you're actually using (whether it's an emulator or a loader) to play on PC.

Also, this forum section is for problems with the site itself. Your issue belongs in the IDAS subforum.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project