Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing 32

Important Rules
• Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
• Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

447 Pages  « 444 445 446 447  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 537,492  ·  Replies: 11,163 
> Random Thoughts
xiao
  Posted: Jul 24 2019, 06:06 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (Sakamuke @ 7 hours, 4 minutes ago)
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

その通り龍田P!俺達の世界は偽者風船おっぱいだろう sleep.gif 真実は私のピーチュは食べ物だ 🎈

な・・何故この可愛い力と言う思うか (忍) めぐみんの胸肉はエビフライチッキンじゃねーよ (笑)

なるほどね ~ ちゃんと流多くんは日本語マスターズだな alien2.gif 本当に熱い気持ちい

一本目ちちクリーム&くじ引きだ・・はじめ:

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

SPOILER
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
xiao
Posted: Jul 25 2019, 06:52 PM

moon bunny

Learning the proper stroke order of kanji really helps memorizing .. not to mention it makes the calligraphy itself come out nicer!

.. totally had no idea jishorg had that feature until last week derp.gif

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 4032 x 2268. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

SPOILER
Sakamuke
Posted: Jul 30 2019, 06:01 AM

ねこarmy

Group: Members
Member No.: 50,652

I got a score report of Japanese University Admission Test, and I cannot apply for Kyoto University with this result. Dammit

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
W.A.R
Posted: Jul 30 2019, 01:21 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 11,318

I have acid reflux and now I want chinese food....I'll take my chances and pop a tums

This post has been edited by W.A.R on Jul 30 2019, 01:22 PM
N643
Posted: Aug 9 2019, 10:50 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 28,448

not that anyone cares but im still alive (from hong kong)
xiao
Posted: Aug 10 2019, 10:14 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (N643 @ Aug 9 2019, 12:50 PM)
not that anyone cares but im still alive (from hong kong)

I care my friend .. and we're glad you're ok !! user posted image

People ask me how they can help and I tell them the same three things !

- go donate blood
- donate a dollar to Kyoto Animation
- spread the word

Love, kindness, compassion, forgiveness, and just being there for someone in need ~ it all helps

Only light can dispel darkness, only water can quench fire, only love and forgiveness ~ can disarm hate

I care my friend please be safe
Posted: Aug 15 2019, 11:55 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Member No.: 16,670

was there a breach in the forums a week ago or just a shutdown for an update or maintenance? i was avoiding this site for almost a week so things could be settled.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Aug 16 2019, 06:07 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

Maintenance due to a bug on WME. cool.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Posted: Aug 16 2019, 08:26 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Thank you for the reply N1, i did notice both forums were down at the same time. I 2asnt sure what to make of it at the time.

Posted: Sep 12 2019, 09:30 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

FML... i rode my bike to work and planned to ride it back. it didnt go as planned, the bike wasnt stolen but i had a rear flat tire by the end of the day when i went to it ride back. i parked it in the bike rack and did my 10hr work shift. i dont know if anyone messed around with the rear valve stem or not but the tire was flat nonetheless when i got back. walked the bike back 4.5KM to home. havent had a chance to check why it went flat but it was old and rather worn down. last time i inflated the tire was a week ago, took them to 53PSI (60PSI max).

tried to align my valve stem by hand as it was crooked but no luck, maybe when i tried to ride the bike back not knowing it was flat it got misaligned. i will try to inflate i and see if it does correct itself but its likely a tubular tire, the rubber is all in one piece ie the "inner tube" and the outer tread part are seamless and it seems to be glued to the rim... old bike tires probably came that way in the mid 2003-2005.

i got new tires ready but those have an inner tube and outer thread casing. if the original bike tire is indeed a tubular tire that is glue to the rim. how much of a hassle would it be to remove the front tire without damaging the original front tire so it can be swapped to the rear tire? the original plan was to put the front tire on the rear and put the new inner tube and outer rubber tread on the front as it has 90% original tread left. the front tire will likely get too dry and cracked whenever it gets worn down to the point the current rear tire is at? im pretty sure the 2 original tires are glued to the rims itself so it might be less of a headache to just put the new tire on the rear and deal with the front tire later on down the road.

my bike doesnt fit too well in my car ie Ford Fiesta hatchback but ive managed in the past to transport it in the car after removing the front tire. i aint gonna walk or ride the bike on a flat tire the 14 or so KM or the 4.5km to nearest bike shop. its the first time i had a bike tire expire on me like that but it likely wont be the last one. the rear tire lasted around 3700KM.

This post has been edited by 207 on Sep 12 2019, 09:40 PM
Tessou
  Posted: Sep 12 2019, 09:37 PM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

Your tube probably has a flat spot and/or developed holes over time. They're made of rubber and are designed to last maybe two years in perfect conditions. Get the tubes changed.

t. worked in a bike shop since I was 7
Posted: Sep 12 2019, 09:54 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (Tessou @ 16 minutes, 21 seconds ago)
Your tube probably has a flat spot and/or developed holes over time. They're made of rubber and are designed to last maybe two years in perfect conditions. Get the tubes changed.

t. worked in a bike shop since I was 7

thank you for the reply, i took a light to properly see what the case was with the tire and its a bit hopeless... changing the tube wont work in my case, its not a tubular tire. its not glued to the rim but it has no tube that can be changed. the tube and the outer tread is complete unit to maintain the air pressure.

the most i can do is maybe lube the inner rim to line up the valve stem and put air in the tire. if there is indeed a flat spot or a tiny hole then its the end of the tire. it always held its pressure well up till today, it was able to drop to 45PSI and not go flat. at which point i did recheck the tire PSI. i was planning to do a bit more this year on it but the center tread is protruding somewhere between .03->0.75MM from the main body of the tube. 140KM extra likely wont make much of a wear difference but it does make for a flat spot rather likely... one side of the center tread is around .5mm high, the other side has a few flat spots where the tread and tube are the same level.

i was planning to change the tire in the next 140KM IE september 23-25 but i think i will need to change it a bit earlier than planned. the front tire is decent with some minor cracks on the edges of the center tread.

its fucking hilarious that it just happened today. i was day-thinking on my biking schedule for the year. planned to hit 1000KM from May to September, currently was at 855KM until i had the flat spot/leaking tube. i had plans to do bike today ie Friday and planned the days and KM to do up until the 25th. if you happen to plan something then its guaranteed to go to shit, if its not planned then its a 50/50 chance it will go to shit.

i know you love this format for pictures but tinypic is gone and i havent found a substitute yet for image hosting. the pic is the front tire with the dry cracking along the center tread, its pretty much uniform on both sides on its entirety.

EDIT: i got the tires installed at the bike shop. The rear tube had a leak so I scrapped it. The tube tape was torn as a result of trying to get the bike moving. I now have the new tube and ire on the front and the previous front tire on the rear. Will bike this Sunday and see how it now rides smile.gif.

This post has been edited by 207 on Sep 14 2019, 05:28 PM

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image
xiao
Posted: Oct 6 2019, 09:43 PM

moon bunny

My review on Joker as a DC fan .. it's a good film and I've loved Joaquin Phoenix since Gladiator & Signs. However, it was pretty boring and overly psychological for my taste. Nothing against Joaquin, it's just hard to live up to Heath's interpretation, that and Dark Knight is a much more dynamic film.

It's pretty pathetic that there's so much controversy about this movie, because it totally doesn't need it. It would stand out as a cult classic entirely on it's own without any sort of PR.

Personally, I wish DC would stop d🦆cking around and make a film on the Death & Return of Superman Taito arcade, or a Power Girl live action, or a Nightwing flick .. or even better .. an origins movie on Terry McGinnis in the vein of Batman Begins.

I give Joker 3 out of 5 stars ~ no offense to anyone who enjoyed it .. it's a solid film ~ just not my thing. alien2.gif

★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

SPOILER
Posted: Nov 6 2019, 12:18 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

WHY the hell do pants have 2 back pockets, no this is not a rant about the designated IPhone pocket. That damn pocket nearly cost me a concert this Tuesday. I put the ticket in my pants pocket Monday evening and forgot what pocket it was. Tuesday came and i couldnt find the damn ticket. Went back home to search for item nothing found... around 8p when the show starts I happen to run my hand over the rear right pant pocket I hear a crinkling sound... I was sitting on that damn ticket for 3hrs and didnt notice it at all..... still got to the main show ie Alestormon time but the opening act must have pretty damn good. Almost FML...

This post has been edited by 207 on Nov 6 2019, 12:21 AM
xiao
Posted: Nov 27 2019, 08:24 AM

moon bunny

To all the people who tell me I'm being disrespectful when I speak Japanese:

user posted image

SPOILER
RedsunsF1
Posted: Nov 27 2019, 08:42 PM

Nasa UT | FF FK8

Member No.: 38,401

Hello, been a long time.....
Nomake Wan
Posted: Nov 28 2019, 02:17 PM

ShiMACHaze

Welcome back my dude.
RedsunsF1
Posted: Nov 28 2019, 10:16 PM

Nasa UT | FF FK8

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 7 hours, 59 minutes ago)
Welcome back my dude.

Hey I still remember you happy.gif How has things been here?
Nomake Wan
Posted: Nov 28 2019, 10:43 PM

ShiMACHaze

Pretty dead since the Anime ended, to be honest. I still check at least once a week, and the Discord is still active as ever, but the forums have been pretty stagnant.

Still, good to see old faces poking their heads back in after years. cool.gif
RedsunsF1
Posted: Nov 29 2019, 02:21 AM

Nasa UT | FF FK8

I'm gonna have to do a search for the Discord. i plan to be more active on here again since i'm more around my laptop and doing picture edits.
Tessou
  Posted: Nov 29 2019, 03:08 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

No need to search for it, the discord link is embedded at the top of the page with the radio panel.
RedsunsF1
Posted: Nov 29 2019, 03:16 AM

Nasa UT | FF FK8

QUOTE (Tessou @ 7 minutes, 50 seconds ago)
No need to search for it, the discord link is embedded at the top of the page with the radio panel.

I figured it would be somewhere easily seen. Thank you
xiao
Posted: Jan 17 2020, 12:22 PM

moon bunny

To anyone going through depression .. you are loved

forgive yourself for not being perfect .. no one is

forgive the people who hurt you .. they're not perfect either

things will get better .. just hang in there

don't cut yourself off from the people who love you .. they're not perfect either .. no one is

things will get better .. I love you .. you are loved 💙

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2268 x 4032. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 4032 x 2268. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 3226 x 1814. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
s1ckness
Posted: Jan 20 2020, 07:37 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 51,500

While bringing lots of cash feels more secure, I believe a balance needs to be found, because there is the chance that the cash is misplaced. I think the best to aim for would be to bring just enough cash. One other piece of advice I would give if you plan on stocking up on wares is to leave a lot of empty space in your luggage, meaning don't stuff your bags full of clothes. For my trip with my bro, I packed enough clothes for one week, and had to do laundry twice. That worked out pretty good, except drying machines in Japan are weak sauce, and that's assuming you can find them. Basically doing laundry is very time consuming, but if you can do it, you'll save a lot of weight that you can fill with souvenirs.
xiao
Posted: Jan 26 2020, 05:56 PM

moon bunny

Rest in heaven Kobe and all the people who left us today in this morning's fatal helicopter accident.

You're an inspiring person both in the sports as well as the sneaker world.

Rest in heaven my friend. 💛 💜

447 Pages  « 444 445 446 447