Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing move - Rage your dream

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 3,276  ·  Replies: 37 
> Hellsing Manga Vs Anime
MidnightViper88
Posted: Feb 18 2005, 05:10 PM

Ballistic heartbreak

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,034

Hellsing has werewolves!

I mean, it's kind of a stupid to bring them into the story, but it's still there in the manga...I think that one chick with the "magic bullet" musket was a werewolf (Mwa-hahaha...What a pathetic obsticle for Alucard, though), and I know the "messenger" for the Major (Of The Last Batallion) is also a werewolf (Forgot her name, though; She's the one that almost looks just like Celes Victoria)...
APX
Posted: Feb 18 2005, 10:10 PM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Member No.: 1,473

.......... it's all about the Angel Of Death!!
The_Shoe
Posted: Feb 20 2005, 12:37 AM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,332

QUOTE (MidnightViper88 @ Feb 18 2005, 05:10 PM)
Hellsing has werewolves!

I mean, it's kind of a stupid to bring them into the story, but it's still there in the manga...I think that one chick with the "magic bullet" musket was a werewolf (Mwa-hahaha...What a pathetic obsticle for Alucard, though), and I know the "messenger" for the Major (Of The Last Batallion) is also a werewolf (Forgot her name, though; She's the one that almost looks just like Celes Victoria)...

Hellsing does have werewolves.. im sorry.. it's just that i haven't seen/read hellsing in a long time.
Zaphk
Posted: Feb 20 2005, 06:45 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 4,689

QUOTE (MidnightViper88 @ Feb 18 2005, 05:10 PM)
Hellsing has werewolves!

I know the "messenger" for the Major (Of The Last Batallion) is also a werewolf (Forgot her name, though; She's the one that almost looks just like Celes Victoria)...

I also thought the messenger was a girl but later in the manga "she's" revealed to be a guy.
lance
Posted: Feb 21 2005, 01:48 AM

This is my Destiny

Member No.: 2,330

so where can i get hellsing? possibly with live torrents smile.gif
Nomake Wan
Posted: Feb 21 2005, 02:47 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

The Anime was made while the manga was still being written, kinda like Initial D... except that the folks behind the Initial D Anime fully intend to continue it, as seen with Fourth Stage.

The writer of the Hellsing manga releases new issues... with huge amounts of time between issues. I forget the exact number, but it's like... years...

So the manga had gotten popular, a company wanted to do an Anime, they did an Anime... and the author was like, "Wow, cool, some fans made an Anime out of it."

But... since the Anime guys didn't have the whole story to work with (it was still being written, and was not nearly as far ahead as Initial D was, comparitively), it seemed... incomplete. Yeah, it was really cool. But it just kinda... ended...

>.< And it had no Nazis! Normally, I wouldn't care because the Anime was cool and all... but I'm a sucker for catgirls... and well, the werewolf chick who gets a mouthful of Alucard's pistol is close enough for me.

It also answered a long-held question of mine: why is it that sometimes I would see Celes cosplayers with black streaks in their hair?

Answer: Because they confused Celes with the Nazi werewolf, methinks. ^-^;

I like the Manga equally to the Anime... it's kinda like my relationship with the Hyper Police anime and manga. I like 'em both the same.

...I just like Hellsing's manga a little more because of the werewolf. XD
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
MidnightViper88
Posted: Feb 21 2005, 03:17 PM

Ballistic heartbreak

Now how the f**k did that werewolf have absolute immortality? He/she/it took a direct f**king blow from Alucard's gun in the head and came back to life afterwards! That don't make no sense...
APX
Posted: Feb 23 2005, 11:54 AM

.... the world may never know...
Sudou Kyouichi [CE9A]
Posted: Feb 23 2005, 12:07 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 5,247

Wait....Are we accusing Alexander Anderson of being a Werewolf? Because if so....

That is very very very untrue.
MidnightViper88
Posted: Feb 23 2005, 12:44 PM

Ballistic heartbreak

No one said Father Anderson was a werewolf, dammit! >_<
APX
Posted: Feb 23 2005, 07:45 PM

I wasn't talking about alexander.... i was talking about whoever midnightviper was talking about. >.<
Zaphk
Posted: Feb 24 2005, 02:10 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 4,689

I'm not sure which volume it was but the werewolf who "ate" Alucard's gun looked basically like a Hitler Youth or a Nazi Stormtrooper with cute doggy ears pinch2.gif
MidnightViper88
Posted: Feb 24 2005, 01:29 PM

Ballistic heartbreak

Zaphk knows what I'm talking about...It's towards the end of Volume 4 when that one Nazi dude makes a formal declaration of war...

2 Pages  1 2