Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing (WMMT3 OST) Supreme Folly

Radio Podcast
• Subscribe to our radio podcast: RSS feeds (Does not work with iTunes currently)
• Direct download for the shows is archived here: Recorded Shows (Convenient if you do not want to use any RSS client)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

7 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 21,121  ·  Replies: 173 
> DJ Eiji, Here comes a new challenger!!
Tessou
Posted: Jun 18 2008, 03:31 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

Things happened last night, so I had to leave the chat room (and my home) rather early. Sorry about that, man.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Jun 18 2008, 08:10 AM

( ・ω・)

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 12,980

Don't worry, I can take a hint of what kind of things happened, which caused you to leave your home and the chatroom yesterday *nudge nudge, wink wink, cough cough*

shifty2.gif
Tessou
Posted: Jun 18 2008, 04:07 PM

Group Icon

It was work-related. My job is in intelligence with the military, so when they need me for something, I have to drop everything and get my ass to the building ASAP. Protecting the country takes precedence over a chat room, you know? I'm considered important enough (the government did happen to spend a shitload of dough on my training) that I'm required to be within a certain distance of the workcenter at all times until my enlistment runs out in 2012. Even if I take leave, I cannot move outside a certain radius without like 3 pages of approval/clearance signatures, and they'll still have agents nearby to make sure I'm not hightailing it out of the country with government secrets.

In related news, we shut down the entire base for the last two days to the effect that unless you happened to be some mega-huge General or the President, you aren't getting past the gate.
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Jun 20 2008, 03:49 PM

( ・ω・)

Alright guys. I've only got one question to read tonight for the new segment titled, "Eiji's Box". You still have about four hours to submit your question through my PM box or this thread. If you are unaware of how it works, please scroll up a little bit where I explained it in an edit for a previous post I made.

Anyway, I hope you can tune in tonight for my first official airing. It will be at 11:00 P.M. through 1:00 A.M. Central Standard Time. If you have any questions or comments about the show, please feel free to leave them here in the thread, PM me, or make a shoutout during the show.

Thanks happy.gif
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Jul 1 2008, 06:48 PM

( ・ω・)

So, I was thinking...for those of you that usually tune in, how would you like it if I actually dedicated a show to some English music instead? I was looking through my old CDs that I used to listen to a few years ago and I can play some music from Deftones, Bush, Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, 8 Stops 7, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and some others.

I figured since I've been airing nothing but Japanese music and Eurobeat since I've been a DJ for IDW, I was just wondering how you guys feel about this kind of show instead.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks happy.gif
SgtXDNX
Posted: Jul 1 2008, 06:52 PM

Goddamn Electric

Member No.: 23,073

Sounds pretty good to me.

This post has been edited by SgtXDNX on Jul 1 2008, 06:52 PM
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Jul 2 2008, 11:43 AM

( ・ω・)

This completely slipped my mind, but...my show falls on Independence Day, soooo....I'm going to hold off on the previously announced show, since it seems a little risky. Seeing as it will be July 4th, I'll hold a DDR party for this Friday! Since all of the music will be from DDR, there should be a fairly good amount of songs (they are usually 1:30 or 2:00 long).

So yeah, I'll do the other show a little later. For those of you who won't be going out and doing anything for the 4th, be sure to tune in at 11:00 P.M. - 1:00 A.M. Central Standard Time for the DDR special.

Hope to see you there happy.gif

EDIT: I decided to go ahead and pick out the songs already and have formed a playlist, but haven't exactly placed them in a proper order. I also haven't added intermissions yet either, but the playlist will consist of 60 songs. The only song in the playlist NOT from DDR is Akira Yamaoka's "Empty of the Sky" which is from Beatmania IIDX. Also, there are other songs from DDR that I have, but are the full versions, so they will sound longer than the original.

Progress bar: [|||||||||||||||||] 100% complete

EDIT2: The songs have been placed in a particular order finally, so I've set it up to where all of the rather fast paced songs are placed together, so you get one right after another. I'm pretty sure the amount of listeners will be pretty small this Friday, but regardless...I have a good feeling about this one. If you're a DDR enthusiast or you just like fast paced music in general, then be sure to tune in this Friday music.gif

This post has been edited by Kikumaru on Jul 4 2008, 08:53 PM
Tessou
Posted: Jul 4 2008, 07:45 PM

Group Icon

Whoever "The God in White" was in the chat room barking about DJ Eiji and screwing up the show aka the guy that said he was a guest here: quit it. We don't need drama in the chat room either.

Fast music + Alcohol = confusion for me, but I enjoy that kind of music. Too bad I could never dance to it, let alone on the dance pad. laugh.gif
BOZZ
Posted: Jul 4 2008, 07:47 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

QUOTE (Tessō @ Today at 11:45 PM)
Whoever "The God in White" was in the chat room barking about DJ Eiji and screwing up the show aka the guy that said he was a guest here: quit it. We don't need drama in the chat room either.

Fast music + Alcohol = confusion for me, but I enjoy that kind of music. Too bad I could never dance to it, let alone on the dance pad. laugh.gif

Hot damn, I missed hot drama action in IDW chat? Dang...
Tessou
Posted: Jul 4 2008, 08:10 PM

Group Icon

Kiku, before I head off for the night, I just want to apologize for being a dick Nomake's thread. I let my horrid bias towards N1 get to me, and I'm sorry. Your show doesn't suck, really. I shouldn't have been such a prick about something like that, but I did.

I look forward to working with you in the future. happy.gif
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Jul 4 2008, 08:50 PM

( ・ω・)

I should've been the first to apologize and be the bigger man for letting my emotions control me (like they always do). I was just a bit upset at the time and was confused, not sure what was going to happen to my day, but things worked out well enough anyway. So, I apologize to you as well for saying anything that may have offended you.

I'd also like to apologize to the people who were tuned in during tonight's show. It pretty much bombed towards the end. You WOULD go figure..a storm began coming through when I only had about 10 minutes left, so it knocked out my modem a few times. Fortunately..I still managed to finish the show, but..that still sucked, so I apologize for the technical difficulties which arose and hope you will tune in next time as well for hopefully a better experience.
Tessou
Posted: Jul 4 2008, 08:58 PM

Group Icon

I'm filling the time gap right now, so don't worry. N1 is about to carry the torch to end a great 4th of July show lineup.
BOZZ
Posted: Jul 4 2008, 08:59 PM

Kiks, are you still on air right now?
Tessou
Posted: Jul 4 2008, 09:05 PM

Group Icon

No, he got knocked out because of tech difficulties. I filled in the last 10 minutes with one long song (with an uber long speech at the end) and now we're transitioning into N1's show.
BOZZ
Posted: Jul 4 2008, 09:07 PM

Ah, cause I couldn't recognize the voice at first, I'm like... isn't that Tessou?
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Jul 5 2008, 03:59 PM

( ・ω・)

Here is a zip file for my DDR folder that Hashi requested. There are a couple of songs in the folder not from DDR, but Pop'n Music instead. Only a couple though. I'm also including a zip file for the DDR Supernova 2 OST since I played some songs from that as well during last night's show.

DDR folder

DDR Supernova 2 OST

BOZZ
Posted: Jul 6 2008, 09:45 PM

Ha ha, Kiks, you keep switching your DJ names ha ha...
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Jul 7 2008, 12:11 AM

( ・ω・)

I don't keep switching o_O

I only did it once and that was a couple of hours ago, buuuuut..you do know the person responsible for the other name. That's the only clue I can give you, lol.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 11:05 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

Jiken desu yo, Watoson-kun!

Good times.
BOZZ
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 11:38 AM

Nomake Wan changed your name?
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Jul 7 2008, 04:15 PM

( ・ω・)

Oh Bozz, you're so silly laugh.gif

I have already got a plan for this Friday's show, so..listen up if you're interested! I'm thinking about hosting a two hour show of Vocaloid music. The music will consist of songs sang by Hatsune Miku, along with Kagamine Rin and Len with Kaito as well. I don't think there are any Meiko songs, but I could be wrong.

So, from here till Friday, I'll be putting together the playlist to satisfy the listeners with greatness happy.gif

Don't know what Vocaloid is?

Click here!

Come join Hatsune and Friends this Friday for a night of epic fun music.gif

user posted image
Rudy
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 07:52 PM

Unregistered

(THIS POST WAS REMOVED BY REQUEST)
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 08:24 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (Reiji Dorifuta @ Today at 8:52 PM)
I know Miku, but who's everyone else?

Really? Like......really?

They're all the other Vocaloids. blink.gif
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Jul 7 2008, 08:41 PM

( ・ω・)

*sigh* The others are:

guy with blue hair = Kaito

girl with brown hair = Meiko