Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS1) Lou Master - Up & Dance Up & Go

Important Rules
This subforum has been marked as inactive.
For discussion on Wangan Midnight, please visit our sister site at wmexpressway.net.

user posted imageAll competitions are based on a honor system, lying about your lap times could earn you an actual warning. Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums. Any inflammatory comments, flaming and flame baiting will not be tolerated. Violators will be issued an actual warning. These forums are for friendly competitions.

Special Link(s): Wangan Midnight Expressway Forums (Sister Site)

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,863  ·  Replies: 5 
> Question Regarding Versus Mode, Arade Help
fretfrenzy182
  Posted: Dec 1 2009, 01:21 PM

Its a Trap!

Group: Members
Member No.: 32,099

Heyo. I'm new to WMMT 3 thats in my local arcade, and my friends and I enjoy playing the game against one another. Sometimes however, when we go to play, we enter the game normally and expect to the the *NEW CHALLENGER* text appear. Several times, (and today) when we went to do this, nothing happens. In addition, in the corner of the screen during one player mode says REFUSING CHALLENGERS. For me, the best part of the game is battles with my friends, so I was wondering if anyone knows how to change it to be able to accept challengers. The staff at the arcade is quite rude, and is never present behind the counter like they should be, instead they are in the back eating cheeseburgers and smoking, which is why I have come here seeking an answer. Thanks.
speedofsound08
Posted: Dec 2 2009, 01:25 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 30,387

when it says ''REFUSE CHALLENGERS''..
press the red button..
you cant miss it..
it's beside the steering wheel..
fretfrenzy182
  Posted: Dec 2 2009, 06:54 AM

Its a Trap!

When does it say that exactly? The only time I ever see the Refuse Challengers button is when the game has already started
speedofsound08
Posted: Dec 3 2009, 11:13 PM

IDW Senior Member

press the button when you are racing..
meaning when you are racing press red button to accept..
then people will be able to challenge you..
fretfrenzy182
  Posted: Dec 6 2009, 05:10 PM

Its a Trap!

Figured it out. Thanks for all the help. Quick question, whats the maximum horsepower you can tune a supra to in WMMT3?
speedofsound08
Posted: Dec 9 2009, 05:42 PM

IDW Senior Member

all cars in wmmt3 max hp is 820hp..
all cars in wmmt3DX max hp is 825hp..