Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Elliott Yamin - Wait For You

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a topic. Posting a repeated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Advertising without any actual participation in the forums is consider spamming. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
• Post Initial D / Automotive related merchandise here. Unrelated threads will be locked and the topic starter could receive a verbal warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,325  ·  Replies: 3 
> Helpful guide for all the people who are stuck, in GBA's "Another Stage."
Isometric Bacon
  Posted: Feb 2 2003, 10:51 PM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 220

Hey, I found this VERY usefull guide to the Japanese sections of Initial D Another Stage written by bullz74 on the GameFaq's forums.

Hopefully this will make the game a bit easier to understand for all of you. It's quite easy to learn once you get the hang of it too.

http://www.angelfire.com/amiga2/ae86/

Also, if you're looking for the rom, try out this place. (It's not as good as on the real GBA though wink2.gif )

http://initialdx.dnsalias.com/xidgames.shtml

Hope i've helped biggrin.gif
Zephyr
Posted: Feb 8 2003, 05:33 PM

ViRtUal Racer

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 231

Ooh didn't know about taht gba game! better downlaod and upload to the flash linker!
S15-guy
Posted: Feb 8 2003, 08:26 PM

dampachi!

Member No.: 177

Is it true that it is a text based game in Japanese?

If its a racing game with japanese text i could probably figure it out, but I would have no hope playing the text game
Zephyr
Posted: Feb 9 2003, 08:54 AM

ViRtUal Racer

Member No.: 231

Im still looking for it.