Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Smoldery Guest

Important Rules
Buy the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtrack to support IDW !!
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 4 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

7 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 13,485  ·  Replies: 154 
> Hoggers, are u ONE?, POLLS POLLS POLLS!

Are you one?
YES [ 35 ]  [39.33%]
NO [ 54 ]  [60.67%]
Total Votes: 89
Guests cannot vote 
Ivan1
Posted on Aug 27 2007, 08:20 AM

IDW Prime Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 23,094

QUOTE (Chard @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM)
Dude, people have been telling you nicely "chong palaro naman", "chong lalaro din ako" - Dude, pare, chong, tol. Name it. If you've been nice enough to let others play to begin with, I'm definitely sure it wouldn't have come to this. What do you want us to do, wait for 2 'effin hours while you take your time FT-ing your cars? Surely there is no written rule, but every civilized man should know: (our time, game credits, food and commuting expenses aside) all it takes is a little decency and courtesy.

Good Lord.

You talk about maturity - I suppose this is MATURITY for you:
user posted image
A very wise, just and noble expenditure of time and money. Oh yes.

An advice: Next time, be man enough to use a man's name/handle or introduce yourself properly. Sure, I don't have any business with your homosexual handle preference, but tell you what, it doesn't take an Albert Einstein to figure it out. "Cuzin" my ass.

Please, for the love of chrysanthemums and daffodils, grow up.

oh noes...dapat d ko na pla binunyag ung malupit nyang sikreto .. LOL

back to topic :

its different in the US , they are very courteous here.

there is no so-called initial D politics and they always give way , laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Ivan1 on Aug 27 2007, 08:29 AM
venth85
Posted on Aug 27 2007, 08:47 AM

Hello again~~

Member No.: 21,309

ohh man~ pinch2.gif i need translator if i wanna read this topic blink.gif ,i dunno this is considered hog or not? i play 5 games everytime then leave the seat then take a break then continue to play again if got the money and time. I only play bout 15 games maximum everytime i go to arcade
brian_infinispirit
Posted on Aug 27 2007, 10:24 PM

The Dozuki Master

Member No.: 20,372

^ nope that's not considered hogging... even if you do play 15x, at least you do find time to take a break and/or maybe allow others a chance to play... and there are translations in previous posts, just ignore the filipino-language posts... XD

@ momo

i don't normally get mad at hoggers since i admit i used to be one myself when i was starting out with v3, but to be honest you're going OVERBOARD!!... >__< and come to think of it, if you're ejecting your card after every play, then there's no harm in allowing others to have a crack at the machines right?...

even though i haven't seen your hogging spree personally (since i play in G4 which is just 10 mins. from my place), i can sense that A LOT of people (esp. those i personally know) cast angry eyes at you whenever you mercilessly hog those machines... the very least you can do is take a break after a certain # of plays (like 12)... you're lucky enough that you haven't come over to G4 because i won't hesitate to tell these to timezone management there if ever you carry over your hogging spree there...

remember this: it is common courtesy to give others an equal chance... with the way you're treating the ID4 machines, you're depriving everyone else of an equal chance of playing the game they all love...

lash at me if you want to, fish my 2-2-1-1-1 GC8, i don't care, i'm just telling the truth...

This post has been edited by brian_infinispirit on Aug 27 2007, 10:54 PM
Ivan1
Posted on Aug 27 2007, 10:56 PM

IDW Prime Member

QUOTE (brian_infinispirit @ Today at 2:24 PM)
^ nope that's not considered hogging... even if you do play 15x, at least you do find time to take a break and/or maybe allow others a chance to play... and there are translations in previous posts, just ignore the filipino-language posts... XD

@ momo

i don't normally get mad at hoggers since i admit i used to be one myself when i was starting out with v3, but to be honest you're going OVERBOARD!!... >__< and come to think of it, if you're ejecting your card after every play, then there's no harm in allowing others to have a crack at the machines right?...

even though i haven't seen your hogging spree personally (since i play in G4 which is just 10 mins. from my place), i can sense that A LOT of people (esp. those i personally know) cast angry eyes at you whenever you mercilessly hog those machines... the very least you can do is take a break after a certain # of plays (like 12)... you're lucky enough that you haven't come over to G4 because i won't hesitate to tell these to timezone management there if ever you carry over your hogging spree there...

remember this: it is common courtesy to give others an equal chance... with the way you're treating the ID4 machines, you're depriving everyone else of an equal chance of playing the game they all love...

lash at me if you want to, fish my 2-2-1-1-1 GC8, i don't care, i'm just telling the truth...

@MOMOchan
sudden change in font and signature???

whistling.gif

@ brian

gudlak s inyo mga bords /no1

This post has been edited by Ivan1 on Aug 27 2007, 10:56 PM
MomoChan
Posted on Aug 27 2007, 11:07 PM

「WRX研究者」

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,224

Still not over it? It's been days already, people. Find something better to do.

Besides, I'm done. Just wanted to prove a point. If you can do it in groups, a determined person can do it solo.

Besides, with only Time Attacks as my main point right now, I won't play for that long anymore. I'll yield if you guys do the same. Simple as that.

Plus, I've no intention of fishing people or anything. Besides, I didn't get into Initial D because of the social setting. I started playing it because I like it. If I decline battles, that's because I admit that I'm no good at it. Competition doesn't really run in my blood.

@Ivan: No harm done, it was fun for a while, but now I'm getting to it in real time. I'm not angry at you or nothing. In fact, I still respect you.

This post has been edited by MomoChan on Aug 27 2007, 11:10 PM
D.K
Posted on Aug 28 2007, 12:11 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 24,293

hogging ID4 for more than 5 games is lame!!! unless you put Battle on then that's okay turned.gif

Momochan how come you're pretending to be a girl? It creeps me out. ><
ac101
Posted on Aug 28 2007, 12:17 AM

i believe you have my stapler

Member No.: 15,562

QUOTE (Zoxak @ Aug 16 2007, 04:57 PM)
We are in the ID4 forum silly rolleyes.gif

Come to getty and you'll see what I mean =)

fk that shit..
imma hog the gety id4 machines like i do in hk...
given i have that much money on me...LOL
toiman
Posted on Aug 28 2007, 12:41 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 26,051

in order to avoid getting pissed, red eyes and having lead for legs, i decided not to go to WOF SM north edsa(also have to study) wink2.gif

well, by the way it looks here in this thread, im not the only WHINER here..

i wonder who hogged the id4 machine today...
dkg
Posted on Aug 28 2007, 05:19 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 22,866

QUOTE (MomoChan @ Yesterday at 4:01 AM)
So I was a hogger that time... big whoop.

This was my cousin's account, pero retired na siya. Guess the "FT Hogger King" is taking over from hereon out, blue font and all.

I've FTed both cars now, so I have every reason to mellow down if I so choose. Besides, I'll mostly be doing Time Attacks now these days, and that won't take too long... roughly 14 runs per game? :-P

Plus, If you have things to say, don't do the typical immature "parinigs". Talk civil, tell it like it is... in front of the person. I'm ready to listen if you're willing to talk like a human being.

Otherwise, just keep it to yourself. Making a fuss in a message board doesn't really get your point across... you'll just look like a whiner.

this is ABU SANG SANG speaking.... IM TS3's SM CEBU contact cool.gif ....

heneram ku lang dung tung acct dkg.

me tanung lang aku? totoo bang me pinsan kang MOMOCHAN?? o baka alterego mo lang yan or girlalu virsion or wareber tsukubanes....

basta nextam wag kana mag hog hokeh... KUNG GUSTO MO MAG HOG DUN TAYO SA SM CEBU TIG ISA TAU CAB NG ID4 LIBRE PA KITA.... wag ka lang manghog dyan sa maynela... kaseee.... pag nag-HOG ka jan dung.... muka ka nang HOG! HOG AS IN BABUY!~~~~~~

ABU SANG SANG SIGNING OUT>>>>
icedagger
Posted on Aug 28 2007, 05:24 AM

Slowpoke...

Member No.: 18,773

*reads the posts* rolleyes.gif
I have no idea why some people pretend to be a member of the opposite sex online. laugh.gif The pink font had me fooled for a while there. biggrin.gif

On topic: Hmm, I hogged the machine in G4 last week. Sorry to the folks who had to wait... I just didn't want to waste the 2 hour bus ride going there.

This post has been edited by icedagger on Aug 28 2007, 05:26 AM
katiidx
Posted on Aug 28 2007, 05:47 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 26,018

The MOST hilarious thing is that Momo has no decent times to show for all his hogging.
Pen^2
Posted on Aug 28 2007, 09:40 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 1,699

I think we need a translator here...
venth85
Posted on Aug 28 2007, 10:10 AM

Hello again~~

Member No.: 21,309

DamienWolf~ laugh.gif we need you as translator pinch2.gif
crow
Posted on Aug 28 2007, 10:20 AM

IDW Birdie

Member No.: 25,324

momo = warla chuvaever???

hmmm fantastico!!
DamienWolf
Posted on Aug 28 2007, 10:22 AM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

QUOTE (dkg @ Yesterday at 9:19 PM)
this is ABU SANG SANG speaking.... IM TS3's SM CEBU contact cool.gif ....

heneram ku lang dung tung acct dkg.

me tanung lang aku? totoo bang me pinsan kang MOMOCHAN?? o baka alterego mo lang yan or girlalu virsion or wareber tsukubanes....

basta nextam wag kana mag hog hokeh... KUNG GUSTO MO MAG HOG DUN TAYO SA SM CEBU TIG ISA TAU CAB NG ID4 LIBRE PA KITA.... wag ka lang manghog dyan sa maynela... kaseee.... pag nag-HOG ka jan dung.... muka ka nang HOG! HOG AS IN BABUY!~~~~~~

ABU SANG SANG SIGNING OUT>>>>

LOL! I should get paid for this!

This is ABU SANG SANG speaking... I am TS3's SM Cebu contact!

I just borrowed the account of DKG.

I just have a question? Is it true that you have a cousin named MOMOCHAN? Or is that an alterego? A girlalu version of your whatever tsukubanes (this seems to be a play at gay language or something - WOLF)

Just next time try not to hog ... IF YOU WANT LETS HOG IN CEBU LETS HAVE EACH OUR OWN CABS OF VER4 I WILL EVEN TREAT YOU... dont hog too much in manila... because... if you hog there... you already look like a HOG! You know? HOG as in PIG.

ABU SANG SANG SIGNING OUT >>>>

This post has been edited by DamienWolf on Aug 28 2007, 10:23 AM
crow
Posted on Aug 28 2007, 10:43 AM

IDW Birdie

Member No.: 25,324

QUOTE (venth85 @ Yesterday at 8:47 AM)
ohh man~ pinch2.gif i need translator if i wanna read this topic blink.gif ,i dunno this is considered hog or not? i play 5 games everytime then leave the seat then take a break then continue to play again if got the money and time. I only play bout 15 games maximum everytime i go to arcade

@venth85

ur not even closefrom hogging not like mr or ms momo where he/she plays 4 hours in one seating wtf!!! gallbladders turnned off for the moment!!! ahahahaha
Ivan1
Posted on Aug 28 2007, 01:53 PM

IDW Prime Member

QUOTE (DamienWolf @ Today at 2:22 AM)
LOL! I should get paid for this!

This is ABU SANG SANG speaking... I am TS3's SM Cebu contact!

I just borrowed the account of DKG.

I just have a question? Is it true that you have a cousin named MOMOCHAN? Or is that an alterego? A girlalu version of your whatever tsukubanes (this seems to be a play at gay language or something - WOLF)

Just next time try not to hog ... IF YOU WANT LETS HOG IN CEBU LETS HAVE EACH OUR OWN CABS OF VER4 I WILL EVEN TREAT YOU... dont hog too much in manila... because... if you hog there... you already look like a HOG! You know? HOG as in PIG.

ABU SANG SANG SIGNING OUT >>>>

watda??

perfect translation grin2.gif

@ abu sang sang

musta cebu??? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
MomoChan
Posted on Aug 28 2007, 04:56 PM

「WRX研究者」

QUOTE (katiidx @ Today at 5:47 AM)
The MOST hilarious thing is that Momo has no decent times to show for all his hogging.

Hmm... I wonder why...

Oh that's right, it's because I didn't do time attacks until I FTed the number 2 car. I've only started doing it just now, and only in wet condition courses. If you read the post your days thread, I have my first few time attacks posted there, done with the GDBF:

Irohazaka Reverse Wet: 2'57'xxx
Tsukuba Inbound Wet : 3'00'xxx
Tsukuba Outbound Wet: 3'02'xxx

Not the best times in the universe, but I'm using a low-tier car.

This WAS my cousin's account. But she moved to Aussie and doesn't play anymore since she's too busy in college. I took over the account, but decided to keep her identity for a while longer. Never knew pretending to be a girl online was so much fun!

But I'm owning up to being a man now. Call me weird or anything you want, no big deal to me...

~One last message to the PH locals out there:

For those people who insist on bearing grudges, be that way if you want. I've decided to stop caring, since no explanation would ever be enough for you. Like I said before, I've FTed the cars, and I have no reason to hijack the machine anymore.

Alam niyo naman ang ibig sabihin ng "hindi na uulit", di ba? Kung magsalita kasi kayo parang hindi nyo ito ginagawa...

Translation: You people know the definition of "won't do it again", right? You talk as if you never do it amongst yourselves.

This post has been edited by MomoChan on Aug 28 2007, 04:57 PM
DamienWolf
Posted on Aug 28 2007, 05:17 PM

Not Without Incident

QUOTE (MomoChan @ Today at 8:56 AM)
Hmm... I wonder why...

Oh that's right, it's because I didn't do time attacks until I FTed the number 2 car. I've only started doing it just now, and only in wet condition courses. If you read the post your days thread, I have my first few time attacks posted there, done with the GDBF:

Irohazaka Reverse Wet: 2'57'xxx
Tsukuba Inbound Wet : 3'00'xxx
Tsukuba Outbound Wet: 3'02'xxx

Not the best times in the universe, but I'm using a low-tier car.

This WAS my cousin's account. But she moved to Aussie and doesn't play anymore since she's too busy in college. I took over the account, but decided to keep her identity for a while longer. Never knew pretending to be a girl online was so much fun!

But I'm owning up to being a man now. Call me weird or anything you want, no big deal to me...

~One last message to the PH locals out there:

For those people who insist on bearing grudges, be that way if you want. I've decided to stop caring, since no explanation would ever be enough for you. Like I said before, I've FTed the cars, and I have no reason to hijack the machine anymore.

Alam niyo naman ang ibig sabihin ng "hindi na uulit", di ba? Kung magsalita kasi kayo parang hindi nyo ito ginagawa...

Translation: You people know the definition of "won't do it again", right? You talk as if you never do it amongst yourselves.

A piece of advice,"bro", since we did talk nicely before.

You posted something in GZ. Why not read what people have to say about what you posted before saying stuff like "you never do it amongst yourselves"? Explanation? You just came in left a bomb then never came back and you say there should be "talking"? Be man enough to face whatever negative criticisms you have back there and have a discussion. I never had ANYTHING against you but when you didnt stand up after I asked you NICELY to let a few others play after you hogged the machine for FIVE HOURS, that did hit a nerve.

We have our own rotation regarding the games. Just to note that GZ is THE philippine ID community. Those with teams AND teamless players are members there. If there were hoggers out there name 'em! Chances are they arent part of GZ and are singled-out hoggers out there. So dont think we are ONE BIG TEAM who eats teamless players and never let them play. People will be nice if you're nice to them. Heck I'm nice to people even if they talk shit about me.

Wanted to stress out too that WE DID TALK TO YOU NICELY. Its AFTER we said please and thought that you would understand that people have been making "parinigs" or comments about your hogging while you were there. Its because you NEVER listened. You never give in to other people.

Your account isnt banned so you can talk to the ID community. Waltz in and read after your post. I'm sure you care about your reputation. Sure you can say that you wont do it again but this "BOOHOO YOU GUYS DID IT, THEN SO CAN I!!!" attitude is so.... BS.

This post has been edited by DamienWolf on Aug 28 2007, 05:35 PM
MomoChan
Posted on Aug 28 2007, 05:29 PM

「WRX研究者」

QUOTE (DamienWolf @ Today at 5:17 PM)
A piece of advice,"bro", since we did talk nicely before.

You posted a thread in GZ. Why not read what people have to say about what you posted before saying stuff like "you never do it amongst themselves".

Your account isnt banned. Waltz in and read after your post.

I'd rather not.

The problem with you guys is that you tend to stay angry even after the person has explained away his intentions. Most of the time it's because they feel cheated because they couldn't play that day. Now you know how I feel when you do it as a group. Like I said in the post, I'm not the sort who can stay until closing time. Many of us have lives too, and with stricter schedules to follow.

Now that we're all aware of the real horrors of hogging done to the extremes, why don't we resolve this in a more civilized manner?

My apology wasn't enough online? Try talking to me when you see me at WOF or TZ. I'd be more than happy to humbly reiterate. But don't approach me cracking knuckles and scowling.
DamienWolf
Posted on Aug 28 2007, 05:40 PM

Not Without Incident

QUOTE (MomoChan @ Today at 9:29 AM)
I'd rather not.

The problem with you guys is that you tend to stay angry even after the person has explained away his intentions. Most of the time it's because they feel cheated because they couldn't play that day. Now you know how I feel when you do it as a group. Like I said in the post, I'm not the sort who can stay until closing time. Many of us have lives too, and with stricter schedules to follow.

Now that we're all aware of the real horrors of hogging done to the extremes, why don't we resolve this in a more civilized manner?

My apology wasn't enough online? Try talking to me when you see me at WOF or TZ. I'd be more than happy to humbly reiterate. But don't approach me cracking knuckles and scowling.

DO expect a lot of scowling. Maybe not from me but EVERYBODY playing already knows how you hog even those who arent in GZ.

We tend to stay angry because the intentions are BS. You went in, posted then left. No discussion, no nothing.

AGAIN, THE GROUP THING IS A TALKED-ABOUT ROTATION. Instead of saying stuff like "hey your group doesnt give in to me" why not talk to us and say "So who is next in line? Alright Im next to you." Heaven knows we TRIED talking to YOU about that. You talk about all this "revenge" thing like its yours solely to do. Now EVERYBODY wants to have revenge on you and not let you play because you're known to hog.

And you cant wait in the arcade long like us? What? You think we ALL dont have lives? You think you're the only one who has a schedule???

We do but EVEN when we do, we still have ethics, man. And regard to your fellow players.

I have nothing with your gender-crossing account issues or whatever else. All I have a problem with is the fact that you hog and keep blaming that you just do it because everyone else does it to you.

This post has been edited by DamienWolf on Aug 28 2007, 05:42 PM
MomoChan
Posted on Aug 28 2007, 05:52 PM

「WRX研究者」

QUOTE (DamienWolf @ Today at 5:40 PM)
DO expect a lot of scowling. Maybe not from me but EVERYBODY playing already knows how you hog even those who arent in GZ.

We tend to stay angry because the intentions are BS. You went in, posted then left. No discussion, no nothing.

AGAIN, THE GROUP THING IS A TALKED-ABOUT ROTATION. Instead of saying stuff like "hey your group doesnt give in to me" why not talk to us and say "So who is next in line? Alright Im next to you." Heaven knows we TRIED talking to YOU about that. You talk about all this "revenge" thing like its yours solely to do. Now EVERYBODY wants to have revenge on you and not let you play because you're known to hog.

And you cant wait in the arcade long like us? What? You think we ALL dont have lives? You think you're the only one who has a schedule???

We do but EVEN when we do, we still have ethics, man. And regard to your fellow players.

I have nothing with your gender-crossing account issues or whatever else. All I have a problem with is the fact that you hog and keep blaming that you just do it because everyone else does it to you.

Well, I guess you'll be happy to know that I won't be playing much for a while. Besides, I've already done what I want. So you can go about your merry way this time without going into the defensive.

If you think the intentions are BS, then you're welcome to feel that way. But I don't fancy going back to a board where everyone will gang up on me just because of that stunt. Cool your heads off first, then we'll talk.

Don't worry if you see me again one weekend around opening time at WOF Mega. I'm just going to run down my old card (which is good for 19 more plays), renew, then leave. The stunt I did was a one-time only affair. If you can appreciate that, then I'm willing to truly apologize in real time or in GZ, wherever you guys want.

No BS.

This post has been edited by MomoChan on Aug 28 2007, 05:53 PM
DamienWolf
Posted on Aug 28 2007, 05:57 PM

Not Without Incident

QUOTE (MomoChan @ Today at 9:52 AM)
Well, I guess you'll be happy to know that I won't be playing much for a while. Besides, I've already done what I want. So you can go about your merry way

If you think the intentions are BS, then you're welcome to feel that way. But I don't fancy going back to a board where everyone will gang up on me just because of that stunt. Cool your heads off first, then we'll talk.

Don't worry if you see me again one weekend around opening time at WOF Mega. I'm just going to run down my old card (which is good for 19 more plays), renew, then leave. The stunt I did was a one-time only affair. If you can appreciate that, then I'm willing to truly apologize in real time or in GZ, wherever you guys want.

No BS.

You see, dude.

I am not a problem. We can talk and have a few beers as long as you talk nicely. EVERYBODY here knows me as a friendly guy. I can get along with anybody. What Im puzzled about is that you dont seem to care about your reputation. Imagine walking inside the arcade and everybody genuinely hates you? Can you handle that?

If you dont want to be a man and read those negative criticisms then explain yourself IN A DISCUSSION to the COMMUNITY about that.

And about the one-time affair? I think you've stressed that out a lot already. People dont have a problem with that. Its the reasons and the blaming that got people irked out.

Anyway, Good luck, dude. When we see each other, dont hesitate to approach or talk to me. I'm an easy guy to talk to however I do believe you have to apologize to the FILIPINO community. People have been going HERE in IDW just to make comments about you. That has NEVER been done before even to the most hated of fishers.
MomoChan
Posted on Aug 28 2007, 06:07 PM

「WRX研究者」

QUOTE (DamienWolf @ Today at 5:57 PM)
You see, dude.

I am not a problem. We can talk and have a few beers as long as you talk nicely. EVERYBODY here knows me as a friendly guy. I can get along with anybody. What Im puzzled about is that you dont seem to care about your reputation. Imagine walking inside the arcade and everybody genuinely hates you? Can you handle that?

If you dont want to be a man and read those negative criticisms then explain yourself IN A DISCUSSION to the COMMUNITY about that.

And about the one-time affair? I think you've stressed that out a lot already. People dont have a problem with that. Its the reasons and the blaming that got people irked out.

Anyway, Good luck, dude. When we see each other, dont hesitate to approach or talk to me. I'm an easy guy to talk to however I do believe you have to apologize to the FILIPINO community. People have been going HERE in IDW just to make comments about you. That has NEVER been done before even to the most hated of fishers.

Well then, since you're more level headed than most, I guess I'd rather talk to you first.

I'm a bit touched that people would go out of their way to go in IDW and talk trash to me here. Never felt so loved in my entire life.

Okay, so that sounded evil. But the fact that they had to do it in a message board when they can clearly see me in reality just sounds wrong. I may be a big man, but I'm not into fisticuffs or anything barbaric. I fight my battles with words and symbolic actions.

I'm ready to salvage my rep with the PH community anytime when everyone is willing to listen without throwing obscenities around.

I didn't care much about it at first, but then, I'd rather walk into an arcade and have camaraderie with fellow players instead of playing mind games. That's just not my style.
DamienWolf
Posted on Aug 28 2007, 06:13 PM

Not Without Incident

QUOTE (MomoChan @ Today at 10:07 AM)
Well then, since you're more level headed than most, I guess I'd rather talk to you first.

I'm a bit touched that people would go out of their way to go in IDW and talk trash to me here. Never felt so loved in my entire life.

Okay, so that sounded evil. But the fact that they had to do it in a message board when they can clearly see me in reality just sounds wrong. I may be a big man, but I'm not into fisticuffs or anything barbaric. I fight my battles with words and symbolic actions.

I'm ready to salvage my rep with the PH community anytime when everyone is willing to listen without throwing obscenities around.

I didn't care much about it at first, but then, I'd rather walk into an arcade and have camaraderie with fellow players instead of playing mind games. That's just not my style.

Now you're beginning to see the reasoning!

The obscenities are normal, man. Understand that people when mad cant be controlled and not everybody can talk civilly. Blot out the obscene comments and focus on those with logical reasoning.

After you posted, you havent appeared yet so thats probably why people havent talked to you yet. Also sometimes too you seem so unapproachable because everytime somebody asks to play you keep saying "Ok, I'll just finish my tokens."

You even had battles with Angel, right? That proves that you can talk it out with people naman. Expect the obscenities and angry comments. Its going to be natural. But once the discussion flows, Im sure everything will be cleared out.

You see, unlike you, there are other hoggers out there whom we cannot even talk to as a community. Of course every accepted person we add to the community makes it a better, friendlier group, right? And also means more fun ID time.

7 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »