Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Dave Simon - Speed Man

Important Rules
user posted image

• Post everything about Initial D Extreme Stage in this section.
Do not create new threads that have already been covered by pinned threads. This may result in a verbal warning.
Do not post fake times in the time attack thread. If we find out about it, it will result in an actual warning.
• Bring about your discussions on personal opinions (cars, courses, etc.) in a civil manner. Flaming and/or baiting will not be tolerated and may result in a verbal warning. Subsequent offenses will result in an actual warning.

ATTENTION: Initial D Extreme Stage works globally online, but only on the Japanese version.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 16,432  ·  Replies: 35 
> My Review Of Initial D Extreme Stage
Yoshida Seiji
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 01:33 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 23,634

Inu Yasha, you still can't Wangan. laugh.gif

But honestly now. I don't understand why people keep trying to hold Initial D to the standards of GT5, graphically. It's a game based on an anime/manga. It's not supposed to be realistic.
RonMcDougall
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 11:01 PM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,982

QUOTE (cjb @ Today at 10:16 AM)
well IDAS5 is already being play tested in japan. As for IDES can't expect it to look like gt5.

ya idk just playing this game other game like GRID and GT5 there cars look sweet and the GRID drift play is sweet i think i just want ID to kick up to the next level you know
Silfa
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 03:33 AM

Time Attack Session!

Member No.: 25,308

it will never will, and if you think Grid had good drifting then you should stick to arcade racing games like Grid or NFS. try drifting in GT5P with a wheel lol
TB_InuYasha_X
  Posted: Aug 5 2008, 07:26 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 30,206

I thought Grid was ok... but if you want a drifting game, pretty much.

Get a wheel for GT5:P

or.... play LFS.. or whatever else simulation games are on the computer.. but I think Initial D defeats the majority of these games for one simple reason.

Joker, "Why So Serious?"

Initial D brings out the fun in competition and not the boringness of 2008.

=/
RonMcDougall
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 08:29 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (Yoshida Seiji @ Yesterday at 1:33 PM)
Inu Yasha, you still can't Wangan. laugh.gif

But honestly now. I don't understand why people keep trying to hold Initial D to the standards of GT5, graphically. It's a game based on an anime/manga. It's not supposed to be realistic.

tru about the GT5 drift and the other stuff about it but for ID being a PS3 game it should look a lot better i mean come on its on the PS3 it need be bad a$$ looking tongue.gif
Tessou
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 06:14 PM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

Not all games need to push the boundaries of a system to be fun. Remember, IDES is an expanded port of IDAS4, an arcade game. How many arcade game ports got buffed graphics when they were put on a console?

If you're that anal about graphics, go back to GT5. Simple.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
RonMcDougall
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 04:02 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (Tessō @ Yesterday at 6:14 PM)
Not all games need to push the boundaries of a system to be fun. Remember, IDES is an expanded port of IDAS4, an arcade game. How many arcade game ports got buffed graphics when they were put on a console?

If you're that anal about graphics, go back to GT5. Simple.

touchy touchy sounds like your mad hahaha what ever ill give this game a go around bcz no one here where i live plays ID3 bcz thats all we have:( sad... and i dont think i was anal about graphics hahah ik a game dont need o be graphicly sweet looking to be fun well what ever im go now to work tongue.gif
Silfa
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 04:21 AM

Time Attack Session!

Member No.: 25,308

just a little. Anyways when you start playing I would recommend you get one car FT. Just because alot of D3's are FT it you'll get matched up with a SS rank driver
RonMcDougall
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 04:36 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (cjb @ Today at 4:21 AM)
just a little. Anyways when you start playing I would recommend you get one car FT. Just because alot of D3's are FT it you'll get matched up with a SS rank driver

haha ik ik this is not going to be my frist time playing an ID game grin2.gif if you have it too and when i get it add me to your friends list on the PS3 tongue.gif thnkz for the heads up tho laugh.gif
Tessou
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 04:50 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

QUOTE (RonMcDougall @ Today at 8:02 AM)
touchy touchy sounds like your mad hahaha what ever ill give this game a go around bcz no one here where i live plays ID3 bcz thats all we have:( sad... and i dont think i was anal about graphics hahah ik a game dont need o be graphicly sweet looking to be fun well what ever im go now to work tongue.gif

I'm not mad, and you did say that the game should look better because it's a PS3 game. No need to flip your story to make me look evil.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
c0d0r12
Posted: Mar 19 2013, 12:48 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 39,772

QUOTE (Takeshi Nakazato @ Jul 27 2008, 05:31 PM)
is there a point to make vids of you against the computer? i can record myself beating all of them in a stock car...

We've got ourselves a grade A certifiable bad ass here!

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
  - Details: Warning has been issued to this post by Tessou on Mar 19 2013, 08:23 AM.
  - Reasons: Necro'ing a dead thread.

2 Pages  1 2