Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Sophie - Don't You (Forget About My Love)

Important Rules
• Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
• Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 5,937  ·  Replies: 33 
> Garage Tuner: Film I made
my3awds
  Posted: Feb 22 2011, 05:52 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,941

Thanks, means alot as this was my first attempt at trying to make something look somewhat cinematic. I know Act02 won't live up to what was Act01 (sequels usually suck I think we can all agree), but I'm just gonna try to keep the same mindset as when I did the first, and just have fun doing it. I think most projects done in the name of fun have a higher tendency of being more enjoyable, than of things done with compensation initially in mind.
hath80
Posted: Feb 22 2011, 09:58 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 36,676

This is incredible, nice sharing.
my3awds
  Posted: Mar 8 2011, 02:45 PM

IDW Member

WMExpressway and IDW exclusive sneak peek for act 02 smile.gif Thought I'd share this with these 2 forums to keep it low-key. Don't want everyone viewing something that's unfinished.

SPOILER

Please don't share with other sites facepalm.gif
Kiroshino
Posted: Mar 8 2011, 08:14 PM

IDW Goldmember
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 34,203

I just caught myself salivating. That's with the sound muted.

Nomake Wan
Posted: Mar 8 2011, 11:18 PM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

Win! Nice cars as always, and I love the music selection.

Off-topic a bit but I saw an EVOIII in downtown Orange today and thought of Garage Tuner. laugh.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
my3awds
  Posted: Apr 30 2012, 06:49 AM

IDW Member

Thought I'd start the buzz, but GT is filming again smile.gif I'll be starting an official web/blog to update promo pics of the actors and such, as well as progress of the film and fun little interviews etc etc. I've decided to break the film up into 'scenes' that make up one act sort of like a play. Then make the complete act available to purchase as a whole. Anyway:

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1000 x 483. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1920 x 1300. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1920 x 1153. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Nomake Wan
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 07:08 AM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (my3awds @ 19 minutes, 14 seconds ago)
Thought I'd start the buzz, but GT is filming again smile.gif I'll be starting an official web/blog to update promo pics of the actors and such, as well as progress of the film and fun little interviews etc etc. I've decided to break the film up into 'scenes' that make up one act sort of like a play. Then make the complete act available to purchase as a whole. Anyway:

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...482409070_o.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...487940099_o.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...821791543_o.jpg

I'm glad to hear you're back to filming and not giving up on the project. I know I'm not the only one looking forward to seeing the next film! You can be sure I'll be nabbing a copy once they're available. wink2.gif Best of luck!
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Kiroshino
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 09:10 AM

IDW Goldmember
Group Icon

Member No.: 34,203

Ditto. I've been subscribed to your YouTube channel for updates since you posted this thread. smile.gif

Have fun and take your time! If I remember correctly, the quality of GT01 was significantly better than the preview for GT02, granted you didn't finish it.

Since you posted those images... thinking about doing desktop backgrounds?
Spaz
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 10:29 AM

Just a guy towing a car across the country to chase a dream.
Group Icon

Member No.: 30,193

Very glad to hear this didn't get thrown out the window.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums

2 Pages  1 2