Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing (MF Ghost OST) Jager - Because of You

Important Rules
Buy the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtrack to support IDW !!
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 4 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

3 Pages  1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 18,658  ·  Replies: 74 
> New York Players!?
akira86
  Posted: Jun 19 2009, 08:57 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,342

This post is to see if there are any New York players of IDAS4. Even though the numbers are low their still is a chance that anyone from New York here playes IDAS4. crying2.gif
akira86
  Posted: Jun 23 2009, 05:16 PM

IDW Expert Member

wow i guess no one on initial d forums plays in new york.
brian mayhem
Posted: Jun 23 2009, 05:20 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 13,958

QUOTE (akira86 @ 4 minutes, 23 seconds ago)
wow i guess no one on initial d forums plays in new york.

The only place I know in new york that has it is in Rochester at Hammergirl Anime.
akira86
  Posted: Jun 23 2009, 07:50 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (brian mayhem @ 2 hours, 29 minutes ago)
The only place I know in new york that has it is in Rochester at Hammergirl Anime.

thats 1 of the 2 places in NY that have IDAS4, the other is in chinatown NYC
wssh
Posted: Jun 24 2009, 07:15 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 32,521

QUOTE (akira86 @ Yesterday, 7:50 PM)

I've seen you around CF(Chinatown Fair) before... I'm Miu, race me sometime on DH Akina.
Best players I've seen in NY is Kenza/Cloud, Fai, AE86, and that's about it. Don't be a stranger to me when you see me, I'll be around the either the ITG machines or the ID4 machines.

This post has been edited by wssh on Jun 24 2009, 07:19 AM
brian mayhem
Posted: Jun 24 2009, 12:42 PM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (akira86 @ Yesterday, 10:50 PM)

Rochester was better when Luke had IDv3. If you were getting bored of that, You could go next door to Arena 51 and play on an ITG2 dedicab. Sweet deal if you ask me.

I wouldn't be surprised if Carousel in Syracuse got it if they are still going through with the addition project the mall is getting.

This post has been edited by brian mayhem on Jun 24 2009, 12:45 PM
akira86
  Posted: Jun 24 2009, 01:08 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (wssh @ 5 hours, 53 minutes ago)
I've seen you around CF(Chinatown Fair) before... I'm Miu, race me sometime on DH Akina.
Best players I've seen in NY is Kenza/Cloud, Fai, AE86, and that's about it. Don't be a stranger to me when you see me, I'll be around the either the ITG machines or the ID4 machines.

oh I remember u, yeh ill see if i can pass by more because im from Long Island so the buses and trains take a while.
HALO
Posted: Jul 15 2009, 03:39 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 20,313

QUOTE (akira86 @ Jun 20 2009, 12:57 AM)
This post is to see if there are any New York players of IDAS4. Even though the numbers are low their still is a chance that anyone from New York here playes IDAS4. crying2.gif

i don't check the forums too regularly anymore :\

i played at chinatown fair for a while when i was living in nyc. i just moved to pennsylvania so i don't get a chance to play much idv4 since there are no arcades that have it here.

hopefully i'll see some of you guys there when i head down in a few weeks!
akira86
  Posted: Jul 22 2009, 08:48 PM

IDW Expert Member

IDAS4 is starting to die out in Chinatown fair even though i go there, but seems like most players quit and nobody realy wants to spend $1.50 each play.
RX93ZZ
Posted: Jul 30 2009, 05:57 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 31,646

(heh I never check these fourums enough) But yeah I play up in rochester too. Kindah sucks since it's an hour drive from where I live(Batavia) but at least they got it. I just wish there were more people to race. I'm kind of getting sick of the legend of the streets mode...
akira86
  Posted: Jul 30 2009, 07:15 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (RX93ZZ @ Today, 5:57 AM)
(heh I never check these fourums enough) But yeah I play up in rochester too. Kindah sucks since it's an hour drive from where I live(Batavia) but at least they got it. I just wish there were more people to race. I'm kind of getting sick of the legend of the streets mode...

Same here, in NYC there is a more larger population of beginers than ppl to battle.
akira86
  Posted: Aug 14 2009, 11:12 PM

IDW Expert Member

I know there are some more initial D players out there on this forum but seems like they cant find it. eh wish more ppl wer posting on this topic.
HALO
Posted: Sep 8 2009, 07:19 PM

IDW God Member

well, i've moved back to nyc.

chinatown fair should be packed this weekend, there's a HUGE sf4 tourney saturday morning.

if anyone would like to meet up for a race shoot me a message!
akira86
  Posted: Sep 11 2009, 06:04 PM

IDW Expert Member

i havent been able to swing by and get a few runs in cus takes my whole day up to go to chinatown then come home at like 1 am .
HALO
Posted: Sep 12 2009, 07:43 AM

IDW God Member

QUOTE (akira86 @ Yesterday, 10:04 PM)
i havent been able to swing by and get a few runs in cus takes my whole day up to go to chinatown then come home at like 1 am .

ah, sucks to hear man sad.gif

where in ny are you from?

feel free to hit me up on AIM, mine's in my profile.
akira86
  Posted: Sep 12 2009, 06:59 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (HALO @ Today, 7:43 AM)
ah, sucks to hear man sad.gif

where in ny are you from?

feel free to hit me up on AIM, mine's in my profile.

I live on Long Island, Nassau area and its like a 2 hour bus and train ride to get to chinatown.
wtf?!
Posted: Sep 13 2009, 06:04 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 33,926

Another problem with the Chinatown Fair machines is that too many people complain that the wheels are messed up sleep.gif...though I DO admit the right-side one can get a little loose. Egh....Miu lol that race in Akina with your EA11R vs my RPS13 was fun..I've been starting to use the car more too. Upgrade your EA11R and I wanna race it again.

Speaking of which, i might be at Chinatown Fair sometime tonight
RX93ZZ
Posted: Sep 15 2009, 06:41 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 31,646

I play at hammergirl in Rochester. I'm only around every couple of weekends because of school,but I race a FD3S(Yellow of course). My name's Joe btw...
HALO
Posted: Sep 16 2009, 08:21 AM

IDW God Member

QUOTE (wtf?! @ Sep 13 2009, 10:04 AM)
Another problem with the Chinatown Fair machines is that too many people complain that the wheels are messed up sleep.gif...though I DO admit the right-side one can get a little loose. Egh....Miu lol that race in Akina with your EA11R vs my RPS13 was fun..I've been starting to use the car more too. Upgrade your EA11R and I wanna race it again.

Speaking of which, i might be at Chinatown Fair sometime tonight

the right side at chinatown fair is damn near impossible to play on and has been giving a lot of issues with card reading/printing too unsure.gif

apparently the owner is an ID fan, we spoke with him about getting IDAS5 whenever the international version is available and he seemed genuinely excited, so we may see it sometime soon!

i've still gotta shave a few more seconds off my iro/tsukuba times to make the records list so probably be down there sometime tomorrow and friday between 12:30 and 2:00 for a few races if anyone's interested wink2.gif
wtf?!
Posted: Sep 16 2009, 03:34 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 33,926

QUOTE (HALO @ 7 hours, 12 minutes ago)
the right side at chinatown fair is damn near impossible to play on and has been giving a lot of issues with card reading/printing too unsure.gif

apparently the owner is an ID fan, we spoke with him about getting IDAS5 whenever the international version is available and he seemed genuinely excited, so we may see it sometime soon!

i've still gotta shave a few more seconds off my iro/tsukuba times to make the records list so probably be down there sometime tomorrow and friday between 12:30 and 2:00 for a few races if anyone's interested wink2.gif

damn lol HALO i remember the last time i watched you play you were just finishing up Takumi in Tsubaka and that was like a year ago...no ive probably seen you before that too i just dont remember.

Ahh can't wait for IDAS5, who is the owner of the arcade? I've heard that he comes around and plays sometimes but i've never seen him..

and i'll see if i can make it tomorrow at around 1ish, as long as my class starts later...idk i dont find music to be a full on subject, so missing a day wouldnt hurt me...

Oh yeah another note on the right-side machine at chinatown fair; the wheel is all screwed the hell up, it's been on and off like that for idk how long now, but it'll lock up on you, and then release, causing you oversteer or understeer certain turns, it calls for a lot more focus and skill to drive straight with it dry.gif
Cowman715
Posted: Sep 16 2009, 04:00 PM

The only Miata driver around

Member No.: 14,640

Dude I don't know who you talked too, but I highly doubt CTF will get ID5. They have lost so much money on that machine why would they spend more money on an upgrade that no one plays on.

Good luck praying.
HALO
Posted: Sep 16 2009, 08:02 PM

IDW God Member

QUOTE (Cowman715 @ 4 hours, 1 minutes ago)
Dude I don't know who you talked too, but I highly doubt CTF will get ID5. They have lost so much money on that machine why would they spend more money on an upgrade that no one plays on.

Good luck praying.

my parade has been rained on.
akira86
  Posted: Sep 17 2009, 06:05 PM

IDW Expert Member

Dam it sux for me, i havent played in a month but i hope the time for me to come back again is coming closer. It would be cool for alot of the idforums members posting here to meet up one day.
brian mayhem
Posted: Sep 17 2009, 06:22 PM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (akira86 @ 17 minutes, 23 seconds ago)
Dam it sux for me, i havent played in a month but i hope the time for me to come back again is coming closer. It would be cool for alot of the idforums members posting here to meet up one day.

Some have up in Rochester before for some tournaments that have been run.

I've met Halo before in Steamtown when I was noob. I haven't played seriously pretty much since then.

Unless Special Stage counts.
akira86
  Posted: Sep 19 2009, 09:39 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (Cowman715 @ Sep 16 2009, 04:00 PM)

Good luck praying.

It would be good if at least they lowerd the price for one play cus $1.50 is killing peoples pockets and not many new players even want to touch it in Chinatown Fair cus of the price. If it was lowerd to atleast $1-1.25 they will see a big jump in amount of ppl.

dam it would be good to get a bunch of IDAS4 players from Chinatown fair to all ask the guy that works there to lower the price.

3 Pages  1 2 3