Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing gooey

Important Rules
• Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
• Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

447 Pages  « 443 444 445 446 447  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 537,168  ·  Replies: 11,163 
> Random Thoughts
Posted: May 12 2019, 10:39 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 16,670

i saw the detective Pikachu film yesterday, i liked it even if it was overblown in plot a bit. it was the first film i saw within 4 days of its release and we had to chose a seat. i chose the best seat IMO around 1/3 from the bottom of the screen and in a side aisle seat. as usual the center of the cinema was taken. i used to do that then had the people passing by in the row during the film interrupted me. i usually sit within the 4 outer seats of any row or the 2 seat end rows and i have some leg space to not feel cramped.
Sakamuke
Posted: May 13 2019, 12:47 AM

ねこarmy

Group: Members
Member No.: 50,652

it just feels like i have tons of things to do but i have nothing to do as well. i dont know what the hell is happening on me but it's clear that this is not good.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
xiao
Posted: May 16 2019, 01:19 AM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (Sakamuke @ May 13 2019, 02:47 AM)
it just feels like i have tons of things to do but i have nothing to do as well. i dont know what the hell is happening on me but it's clear that this is not good.

eh ~ don't be too hard on yourself mang just do what makes you happy ! when you're ready you'll do it and the love unto others will overflow

also ~ might be smart trying not to do anything that could endanger your actual life ~ like holding an umbrella during a thunderstorm 🙀

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 700 x 400. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Posted: May 16 2019, 09:49 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

so i chickened out 2 days ago but had to do the jackass trick to accomplish it yesterday. ive cut my hair short at the barbers in the past but never shaved it all before. i have a good electric razor i bought last year and i put it to good use yesterday. i did chicken out the first time when i was ready but let myself think too much. i just quickly messed up my hair with the clipper to the point where the rest has to go. took 10-15 minutes to shave it all myself but i got it done. not sure how i'll like it as i usually have some hair long enough to comb but its the summer season and it will be sufficient for the short term.
Sakamuke
Posted: May 20 2019, 04:28 AM

ねこarmy

QUOTE (xiao @ May 16 2019, 01:19 AM)
eh ~ don't be too hard on yourself mang just do what makes you happy ! when you're ready you'll do it and the love unto others will overflow

also ~ might be smart trying not to do anything that could endanger your actual life ~ like holding an umbrella during a thunderstorm 🙀

http://imgur.com/4gvsQcR.jpg

I really want to do what makes me happy dude.
But u know, those schedules and stuff won't let me do them. But thanks for cheering me up m8

This post has been edited by Sakamuke on May 20 2019, 04:29 AM
Nerubian
Posted: May 24 2019, 11:17 AM

Living in the woods when it's raining in the dark.

Member No.: 36,931

I hope I'm not the only one who buys an item for an alleged reasonable retail price and then you find the same item for a much more favourable price some weeks later. Happens way too often.
Nomake Wan
Posted: May 24 2019, 04:31 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

That literally happens to everyone. Luck of the draw. The important part is that your response to this is either, "Eh, it's only $, no big," or to abuse the return/exchange system to your advantage.

Any other response is immature. tongue.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Posted: Jun 4 2019, 06:40 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

I wanted to see the new Godzilla movie today but planned poorly and missed the 2D version. I hate the 3D format, messes with my eyes/headache. I chose to see the next best thing:John Wick 3. What a seriously disappointing movie..
SPOILER

Nomake Wan
Posted: Jun 4 2019, 07:43 PM

ShiMACHaze

SPOILER
Posted: Jun 4 2019, 08:15 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 32 minutes, 28 seconds ago)
SPOILER

SPOILER

Posted: Jun 19 2019, 09:37 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

This is a bit random but are there any ways to see and drive up/down the Iroha slope/Irohazaka by bus in Nikko? I only caught a small glimpse of the complete downhill road from the tour bus on my previous trip there. Ive been looking at Google map directions and see bus and train routes to Kegon waterfalls. The waterfalls are close but I'd like to ride on that road again next visit without a tour group.

I had hoped they'd stop at that place for pics before continuing on to the water falls. I would like to head to the base of the falls too but is a car the only viable route to go there if public transport doesn't run the winding road?

this is the vantage point id like to have had seen for a more than a fleeting glimpse. there was a small designated parking/resting area on the hill side opposite to the older (downhill) road.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 700 x 465. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

i played some ID3 today after finding out which token machines and which cabs were fucked at the downtown movie theater. they had a slightly larger retro selection of 16?? game units that recently fell to 9-11? units. ID3 was a survivor but the token machines closest to the cab eats the coins, the right cab eats tokens. it registers a coin entering but doesnt acknowledge it on the screen... the left cab still works but its still a great entertainment.

This post has been edited by 207 on Jun 19 2019, 09:45 PM
xiao
Posted: Jun 24 2019, 05:32 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (207 @ Jun 19 2019, 11:37 PM)
This is a bit random but are there any ways to see and drive up/down the Iroha slope/Irohazaka by bus in Nikko?

Yes 🚎

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 758 x 592. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jun 24 2019, 05:17 PM

ShiMACHaze

I'm pretty sure he was asking for specifics. Not to mention I'm pretty sure it's too late anyway. tongue.gif
Posted: Jun 25 2019, 08:03 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Yeah, it's more specifics for the route. The tour group bus took that route but I'm not planning to take that option next time. I'm looking at the public transport route more specifically. Something along the lines that bus route x that actually travels on the hairpin road. There seems to be a bus train stop then a bus route heads there. The problem Is that Google maps chose crow directions ie flies over forests and rivers. There only seems one road to the kegon falls and its the iroha slope.

This post has been edited by 207 on Jun 25 2019, 08:17 AM
xiao
Posted: Jul 14 2019, 08:36 AM

moon bunny

Would be nice if Bandai Namco re-released Gundam Versus for the PS4 a'la NieR:YoRHa Edition ~ with all the extra DLC included ~

Just so they can start thinking about porting Extreme VS 2 to the PS4 sometime next decade user posted image
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jul 14 2019, 01:45 PM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (xiao @ 5 hours, 9 minutes ago)
Just so they can start thinking about porting Extreme VS 2 to the PS4 sometime next decade http://imgur.com/G34R3Hn.png

They won't. Just like how they never ported Maxi Boost to console. They're far too attached to their arcade profits to let the console market do anything, and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.
xiao
Posted: Jul 16 2019, 01:19 AM

moon bunny

Sasuga Namco .. welp we still got Super Robot Taisen at least!orz
Posted: Jul 22 2019, 07:38 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

How often do you get annoying calls or texts for telemarketers or scammer on average with smart phones? If I'm unlucky I only get 2 to 3 per month on my dinophone and its annoying enough. I'm just trying to get a general consensus on how often they target the cellphones smart or dino.

xiao
  Posted: Jul 23 2019, 02:55 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (207 @ Yesterday, 9:38 AM)
How often do you get annoying calls or texts for telemarketers or scammer on average with smart phones? If I'm unlucky I only get 2 to 3 per month on my dinophone and its annoying enough. I'm just trying to get a general consensus on how often they target the cellphones smart or dino.

207 my friend .. what exactly do you use as your mp3 player and how much storage does it have ? user posted image
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jul 23 2019, 05:09 AM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (207 @ Yesterday, 7:38 AM)

On my personal phone, I used to randomly get spam from some Chinese robocaller in NY. That has since stopped, so I'm back down to zero spam on my personal phone.

On my work phone, I constantly get spam calls from everywhere. Social security scams, pharmacy scams, robocalls looking for money for local PD (well, local to the area code of the work phone), spam calls in Spanish, etc etc etc. It's not my phone so I don't care. I just answer any number I don't recognize with a Russian accent and play dumb, then block once they inevitably hang up.
Posted: Jul 23 2019, 08:35 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 3 hours, 26 minutes ago)
On my personal phone, I used to randomly get spam from some Chinese robocaller in NY. That has since stopped, so I'm back down to zero spam on my personal phone.

On my work phone, I constantly get spam calls from everywhere. Social security scams, pharmacy scams, robocalls looking for money for local PD (well, local to the area code of the work phone), spam calls in Spanish, etc etc etc. It's not my phone so I don't care. I just answer any number I don't recognize with a Russian accent and play dumb, then block once they inevitably hang up.

thank you for the reply N1, i guess its just dumb luck at this point as to who is targeted. ive had some obvious spam/scammer calls to my landline (yup, still have one) once in a while.

@Xiao
its a rather old MP3 player its around 5 1/4 inch wide and long it has a thin profile with a sliding door. its storage capacity is 3.7GB, its a rebuilt/updated version of the older tech. pic is incoming
SPOILER
xiao
Posted: Jul 23 2019, 11:15 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 6 hours, 1 minutes ago)
I just answer any number I don't recognize with a Russian accent

YOUTUBE ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=2jmF3p1CWqI )

QUOTE (207 @ 2 hours, 35 minutes ago)
its a Zen MP3 player

The Zune is pretty cool too ~ and I love the nostalgia factor of the MiniDisc player ~ there's probably some cheap ones floating around eBay ♪ ♫
Posted: Jul 23 2019, 10:47 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

It's a old Zen player but it works, it also has an SD slot So there is additional storage capacity with a bigger card.

I'm not sure if you got my floppy disk joke but the player is rather compact, 1.5 x 2-3 inches in dimension. Putting it into more conventional terms, it's the size of a flip phone and half as thin.

Not a fan of zune, will always remember that Simpsons ep where they all get sucked into a black hole/wormhole to meets the other denizens. Zune zune zune.

This post has been edited by 207 on Jul 23 2019, 10:57 PM
xiao
Posted: Jul 24 2019, 02:52 AM

moon bunny

motha fscking SOLD !! ~ 😍⚓💦 よう Cena

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1200 x 900. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

SPOILER
Sakamuke
Posted: Jul 24 2019, 10:52 AM

ねこarmy

QUOTE (xiao @ 7 hours, 59 minutes ago)
motha fscking SOLD !! ~ 😍⚓💦 よう Cena

http://imgur.com/YJcJsiu.jpg
SPOILER

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔