Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Feel The Passion

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

10 Pages  « 7 8 9 10  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 32,983  ·  Replies: 227 
> ID 5 in kl?, Malaysian Thread
*j*j*
Posted: Apr 19 2010, 08:23 AM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 26,358

QUOTE (kou yuuzhen @ 8 hours, 49 minutes ago)
Saw the V5 cabs at Leisure Mall ysterday, its a really small arcade...?

*Edit: Why half of my post disappear liao laugh.gif

yea is juz a small little amusement plc 4 the kids n wit 2 of the lastest IDAS V5 2.0 ... wat a big joke to big arcades like Sunway which hav 6 V5 cabs but no 2.0 patch ... mad.gif

wooo IN kor kor gng to Sing for project ID fear2.gif w00t2.gif whistling.gif
LETS*
Posted: Apr 24 2010, 09:35 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,407

QUOTE (*j*j* @ Apr 19 2010, 11:23 PM)
wat a big joke to big arcades like Sunway which hav 6 V5 cabs but no 2.0 patch ...  mad.gif

Agreed, Sunway already upgraded to DX+ yet there's no EXP 2.0.
chrischeese
Posted: May 6 2010, 05:36 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 27,054

QUOTE (*j*j* @ Apr 19 2010, 08:23 AM)
yea is juz a small little amusement plc 4 the kids n wit 2 of the lastest IDAS V5  2.0 ... wat a big joke to big arcades like Sunway which hav 6 V5 cabs but no 2.0 patch ...  mad.gif

wooo IN kor kor gng to Sing for project ID  fear2.gif  w00t2.gif  whistling.gif

yea *j*j*,i was planning to go there for project ID,but IN say no arcade while we were traveling =(
was going out with IN just now,because i need him to bring me to his friends workshops to do some modification w00t2.gif this is the first time i go out with IN without going any arcade LOL.and this naughty IN go borrow the track car and test out the pawar @_@ that time i'm almost pee on my pants just now when sitting next with IN dry.gif
*j*j*
Posted: May 10 2010, 01:18 AM

IDW Goldmember

ai yooo u better b carefull hoooo dont u know he is ...... BLIND !!!!!!! fear2.gif

Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Sep 5 2010, 10:41 PM

The Blue Lightning

Member No.: 36,245

QUOTE (Phoenix_Cypher_K1 @ Mar 12 2010, 04:32 PM)
No idea and too far to check. Perhaps sunway players wud like to share?

nope, there isn't any upgrade in sunway...damn it!
ishida
Posted: Sep 15 2010, 05:00 AM

Puppet Master

Member No.: 35,836

lol anyone ever seen a girl playing ID5? Never seen a girl play dry.gif ...erm well anyone? shifty2.gif
LETS*
Posted: Sep 15 2010, 07:35 AM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (ishida @ 2 hours, 35 minutes ago)
lol anyone ever seen a girl playing ID5? Never seen a girl play dry.gif ...erm well anyone? shifty2.gif

Me. @@ She was battling with her brothers and occupied the cabs for quite a long time. rolleyes.gif

EDIT : That was quite a long time ago and the randomness of my post

This post has been edited by LETS* on Sep 15 2010, 07:36 AM
tkrd48
Posted: Sep 15 2010, 04:32 PM

IDAS5 Team GT

Member No.: 34,011

QUOTE (LETS* @ 8 hours, 57 minutes ago)
Me. @@ She was battling with her brothers and occupied the cabs for quite a long time.  rolleyes.gif

EDIT : That was quite a long time ago and the randomness of my post

If I'm not mistaken it is at Queen's Bay Mall right??? I know that girl... She n her brother really have potential, but I have never seen her for quite some time...

This post has been edited by tkrd48 on Sep 15 2010, 04:33 PM
LETS*
Posted: Sep 16 2010, 12:47 AM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (tkrd48 @ 8 hours, 15 minutes ago)
If I'm not mistaken it is at Queen's Bay Mall right??? I know that girl... She n her brother really have potential, but I have never seen her for quite some time...

Actually the group that I mentioned were playing in WangsaWalk Mall(KL) laugh.gif

This post has been edited by LETS* on Sep 16 2010, 12:48 AM
tkrd48
Posted: Sep 16 2010, 12:55 AM

IDAS5 Team GT

Member No.: 34,011

QUOTE (LETS* @ 8 minutes, 14 seconds ago)
Actually the group that I mentioned were playing in WangsaWalk Mall(KL) laugh.gif

Ha ha ha my bad, wow girl do play IDAS... Me like...
LancE.Ryousuke
Posted: Nov 9 2010, 08:01 AM

IDW Supremo Member

Member No.: 21,171

I'm just curious, but besides Time square (I'm talking about KL anyway), any other places to play D5 v2.0?

Addresses would be nice though. I'll probably be driving up .. but not confirmed as to when I'll actually visit KL though.

This post has been edited by LancE.Ryousuke on Nov 9 2010, 08:02 AM
Icey
Posted: Nov 9 2010, 08:34 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 35,703

D5 v2.0 only avaible at Times Square & Leisure Mall in KL wink2.gif
LancE.Ryousuke
Posted: Nov 9 2010, 09:34 AM

IDW Supremo Member

QUOTE (Icey @ 59 minutes, 24 seconds ago)
D5 v2.0 only avaible at Times Square & Leisure Mall in KL wink2.gif

How do I get there? smile.gif
*j*j*
Posted: Nov 30 2010, 12:40 AM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (LancE.Ryousuke @ Nov 9 2010, 09:34 AM)
How do I get there? smile.gif

Time Square is in down town KL ... depending on where u stay if convenient u can tk a cab if u wanna drive there is juz next to the Pudu prison opposite of Imbi plaza (Sg. Wang shopping area) ... ofc u can google the map smile.gif
LancE.Ryousuke
Posted: Nov 30 2010, 08:28 AM

IDW Supremo Member

QUOTE (*j*j* @ 7 hours, 47 minutes ago)
Time Square is in down town KL ... depending on where u stay if convenient u can tk a cab if u wanna drive there is juz next to the Pudu prison opposite of Imbi plaza (Sg. Wang shopping area) ... ofc u can google the map smile.gif

Most probably will be staying over at my relatives'. Ok, perhaps I'll see you there? smile.gif
*j*j*
Posted: Dec 1 2010, 02:30 AM

IDW Goldmember

sure wil do .. juz chk us out on sat bout 3-5pm in TS smile.gif will pm u my number juz in case happy.gif
LancE.Ryousuke
Posted: Dec 1 2010, 08:38 AM

IDW Supremo Member

Ok. Got your PM. Barring any major problems, will be there on the 18th. smile.gif
*j*j*
Posted: Dec 1 2010, 07:19 PM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (LancE.Ryousuke @ Today, 8:38 AM)
Ok. Got your PM. Barring any major problems, will be there on the 18th. smile.gif

18 shd b good ... just in case u get lost juz buzz me ... smile.gif
aLphonsus
Posted: Dec 21 2010, 08:12 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 35,987

hi this is al and I'm finally back in sg aft a very enjoyable and memorable 4d3n experience in kl!on behalf of my gf and myself,I'll like to thank the kl bros for your hospitality and kindness despite us popping up from nowhere and w/o notice oops:)!

we'll like to thank everyone who entertained and battled us despite us being super slow! hopefully the battles didn't bore those who were there!

a special thanks to cypher and your advice and battle experience! despite seeing ur smoke for 90% of the time I learnt sth new:) unfortunately we didn't have a chance to bid you goodbye that day as we didn't see you when we left at abt 7.

and many many thanks to hao (card name nellie) who personally brought us to alor for dinner and introduced us to the delicious noodles over there. please convey our most sincere thanks to him as we understand that he may not have an account in this forum.

we're glad to've made the trip down to TS as we finally can put a face to some of the avaters in this forums:)last but not least,thank you once again and we hope that our paths may meet again one day. an advanced merry xmas to all and happy holidays!
*j*j*
Posted: Dec 21 2010, 09:22 AM

IDW Goldmember

hey al, y didnt lance buzz me? was waiting for his text! could hav drop by to meet u guys n bring u around d following day ... heard from ppl that u guyz chd hav drop by on sun n v waited ... may b next trip happy.gif

hope cyhper didnt bored u guys with his theories laugh.gif

MERRY C'MAX N HAPPY NEW YEAR smile.gif
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Dec 21 2010, 12:14 PM

My Double Aces + Rising Stars

Member No.: 5,284

Hi Al smile.gif sorry at the time I stepped away for a short while for dinner. When I came back slightly after 7 you guys had already left. Hope the battle advices work out for you guys. biggrin.gif
ishida
Posted: Dec 21 2010, 06:29 PM

Puppet Master

QUOTE (aLphonsus @ Today, 12:12 AM)
hi this is al and I'm finally back in sg aft a very enjoyable and memorable 4d3n experience in kl!on behalf of my gf and myself,I'll like to thank the kl bros for your hospitality and kindness despite us popping up from nowhere and w/o notice oops:)!

we'll like to thank everyone who entertained and battled us despite us being super slow! hopefully the battles didn't bore those who were there!

a special thanks to cypher and your advice and battle experience! despite seeing ur smoke for 90% of the time I learnt sth new:) unfortunately we didn't have a chance to bid you goodbye that day as we didn't see you when we left at abt 7.

and many many thanks to hao (card name nellie) who personally brought us to alor for dinner and introduced us to the delicious noodles over there. please convey our most sincere thanks to him as we understand that he may not have an account in this forum.

we're glad to've made the trip down to TS as we finally can put a face to some of the avaters in this forums:)last but not least,thank you once again and we hope that our paths may meet again one day. an advanced merry xmas to all and happy holidays!

wow, you guys are good...hope you all can come again... happy.gif
LancE.Ryousuke
Posted: Dec 23 2010, 07:02 AM

IDW Supremo Member

QUOTE (*j*j* @ Dec 21 2010, 09:22 AM)
hey al, y didnt lance buzz me? was waiting for his text! could hav drop by to meet u guys n bring u around d following day ... heard from ppl that u guyz chd hav drop by on sun n v waited ... may b next trip  happy.gif 

hope cyhper didnt bored u guys with his theories  laugh.gif

MERRY C'MAX N HAPPY NEW YEAR  smile.gif

Ah .. sorry man. couldn't remember your no., my hp went out of battery. dry.gif No worries, he didn't bore any of us with his theories. In fact, I got owned by him instead. sad.gif

Anyway, I dropped by on Sunday for a short while, only to see my tsukuba wet being taken away by IN. .. 3'09 with the MR-S, I think. Was it done with the drift thingy?

@Ishida - nope, we're not good. Average would be a better term to describe us, seeing that most of our timings fall short to you guys. smile.gif

PS: Anyway, one of my friends saw 2 videos with regards to our battles there. I don't mind it being posted on youtube, but the title of the video is kinda offending. Singapore Vs Malaysia? I know there's some rivalry involved, but let's not put the name of the countries involved, ya? smile.gif

This post has been edited by LancE.Ryousuke on Dec 23 2010, 07:06 AM
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Dec 23 2010, 07:18 AM

My Double Aces + Rising Stars

Member No.: 5,284

Hey there, yeah I saw the videos on Youtube just now, and I've PM'd the youtube account owner (I don't think he's on this forum) on it to change the name as I agree it's offending as well smile.gif

This post has been edited by Phoenix_Cypher_K1 on Dec 23 2010, 07:19 AM
ishida
Posted: Dec 23 2010, 05:00 PM

Puppet Master

Im still glad you guys visited us, really hope you all can come again next year.... happy.gif

10 Pages  « 7 8 9 10