Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Michiko Neya & Yumi Kakazu - Impact BLUE

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 5,398  ·  Replies: 8 
> Found new Initial D Arcade Ver 3 in Utah, Location of ID Ver 3
Shomei
  Posted: Aug 3 2004, 08:10 AM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,253

If anyone lives in Salt Lake City, UT they now have an Arcade Stage Ver. 3 at Century 16 3300 S. State St.

It is 1.00 each race and 1.00 for the card.
Hope to see you there!
Shomei
    Posted: Aug 12 2004, 11:25 AM

IDW Full Member

IS THERE NO ONE IN THE UTAH REGION WHO LIKES TO TURN WHEN THEY ARE RACING!!!!?????
d0ob0o
Posted: Aug 12 2004, 11:26 AM

<3

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,467

wut...?
Linkboty
Posted: Aug 12 2004, 11:48 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 2,307

hey, I'm probably gonna be visiting Utah, so if you see a guy there with a Black Evo IV name DART or a Black Spirit R LINK, thats me...
Shomei
  Posted: Aug 13 2004, 03:31 PM

IDW Full Member

Cool, maybe someone else besides my friend and I can add some times. cool.gif
incognito
Posted: Aug 13 2004, 08:24 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 1,904

im actually moving to utah when this school year is over. this year im a senior, and after graduation, im moving to some place north of salt lake...but salt lake is about 10 minutes from where i live, so ill drive down there daily..hell, ill probably have a job in salt lake or something..cant wait to get started playing id3...
Ecko
Posted: Aug 15 2006, 09:38 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 19,531

Do you guys still play? my friends and i seem to be the only ones going...i owned when it was at the gateway...but its been gone from there for about a year now. ive been goin to century a lot lately
rotaryfury
Posted: Aug 26 2006, 01:02 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 19,802

hey, im just gettin back into id3, i used to play it at the gateway... but since it left i havent played (so i havent played for a year,) i heard about that machine and went and straight up played some kid with a lvl 16 trueno... needless to say goin cold for a year i got beat. but i blew ten bucks and started gettin close to my old times again, so if anyone wants to go play, im up for it.
matthewh618@gmail.com
Posted: Jun 15 2015, 04:44 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 45,634

Is it still at 3300 state?

This post has been edited by matthewh618@gmail.com on Jun 18 2015, 10:44 PM