Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Manuel - No Control

Important Rules
Buy the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtrack to support IDW !!
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 4 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,726  ·  Replies: 7 
> Most exciting battle, any mode
DRIFTGEAR
  Posted: Aug 9 2009, 07:07 AM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,624

I was wondering if anyone has had any really fun exciting battles that they could share in detail. I had Mine just recentley, I challenged a blue WRX to Tsukuba OB boost off with my red Suzuki Cappuccino it started with him on the right so I tried to take his line but i lost speed and i was banging his ass until the midway straight where i made a move by passing him and got ready for the next turn that he passed me on then once more we were head and bumper until the very last corner. I won and then he said v3 is better!!

This post has been edited by DRIFTGEAR on Aug 9 2009, 05:19 PM
akira86
Posted: Aug 14 2009, 09:54 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 29,342

i was racing on tsukuba OB and the other driver messed up a tiny but but out of no where i was on his bumper, so i chose to turn of my headlights. i never knew tsukuba was soooooo dam dark i didndt see anything but then i turned it on and i was hitting a wall sad.gif but i tried to catch up yet sadly lost

I want to rematch that guy and i know hes on this forum so, LIGHT from NYC wer are u!
DRIFTGEAR
  Posted: Aug 14 2009, 10:51 PM

IDW Senior Member

Haaha when you die you're soul will haunt this forum just for a rematch. Lol

This post has been edited by DRIFTGEAR on Aug 14 2009, 10:54 PM
akira86
Posted: Aug 14 2009, 11:00 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 29,342

QUOTE (DRIFTGEAR @ 9 minutes, 25 seconds ago)
Haaha when you die you're soul will haunt this forum just for a rematch. Lol

Lol that is true, but its because the amount of players around the arcade i go to are low and due to the price of a play. many new players just go without a card and vs itsuki.
DRIFTGEAR
  Posted: Aug 15 2009, 02:41 AM

IDW Senior Member

OMG how could they put up with Lake Akina?!? I hate it, in fact it was the last course I cleared in LOTs
DigiBunny
Posted: Aug 15 2009, 02:51 AM

Reading is magic!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 30,700

Exciting In stores?

I think it's exciting when I, playing an FR that usually loses startup, gets the startup down Iro.
ONLY TO HAVE IT BE A TRAP SO THE GC8 AT MY BACK CAN PUSH ME OUT OF THE FIRST CORNER AND OVERTAKE!

Ah, but that was fruitless. I was able to overtake him through simple TA lining, noting to myself that after the 3rd hairpin he had slowed down in proportion to my exit speed. Two pins later, I was ramming his rear and holding the inside line in an attempt to pass. Which I did, quite easily shoving him out of the way in the same fashion.
He wouldnt have any of THAT though. He oversped the next corner and was able to nudge me with a slight negative advantage of less than a meter for a while...

...and then boost kicked in and I was able to cut him off into the sidewalls. The rest of the race led me to win by 110+m; I pulled away most significantly on straight sections.

Take THAT you common car users!
marco_gc8v
Posted: Aug 28 2009, 07:19 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 33,801

I once had a rematch against Zack (Legend of the streets) of course he was ahead then at the very last moment just before the finsh line i passed him.He(Zack) was so shocked and so am i.I was so happy that i beat him for the second time.'Cause he owned me so many times cause i was driving an Impreza Ver.V so far im doing well im at Ry at Akina.
Dstylerotary
Posted: Sep 27 2009, 05:07 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 34,036

I challenged my friend as I always do, In my gorgeous GD8 imprezza which i refuse to change out of until it defeat the entire game (stupid turbo upgrade made me so much slower) My friend strayed from his usual EVO choice and chose to counter attack instead with his Civic (im thinking it was EG6 not ek9) he had been playing behind my back and modified it equally to mine. down the slopes of akagi i knew better than to pass him as he will just push past me by *tapping* which i refuse to do! waited around until the long sweeping hairpins where i knew his civic was going to understeer downshifted and broke to a very early apex and blew past him with my AWD traction. aww the amount of anger which filled the gameworks was immense and worth the drink i received for winning.