Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing seaside

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

5 Pages  1 2 3 4 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 12,971  ·  Replies: 101 
> EUROLOVERS YT Channel has been terminated, R.I.P. EUROLVERS 2010-2016
Shintaro
Posted: Nov 26 2016, 10:23 PM

IDW Regular Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,828

I knew it would come to this. I noticed many of my videos of SEB are being blocked from certain regions or being muted entirely. I believe the "Super Eurobeat" music channel (Eurobeat Space) has also met a similar fate.
xiao
Posted: Nov 26 2016, 10:43 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

neko neko ~ user posted image

This post has been edited by xiao on Dec 12 2016, 12:18 AM
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
kyonpalm

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 4 hours, 28 minutes ago)
Doesn't make sense. Unless you are trying to tell me that this entire channel was hosting entirely unreleased music, then this conspiracy theory does not hold any water at all.

I don't understand. The fact is some of the uploads on that channel were of unreleased material. Doesn't matter how much of the channel's videos were unreleased, the mere fact they were on there, and that they were presumably unreleased tracks that hadn't already been circulated means someone who has some connection to the labels was behind it. If I assume that the channel had not just one label's unreleased material but several, then it's almost guaranteed to be an Avex contact.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
TheWhiteEagle

IDW God Member

Member No.: 36,266

QUOTE (Shintaro @ 19 minutes, 55 seconds ago)
I knew it would come to this. I noticed many of my videos of SEB are being blocked from certain regions or being muted entirely. I believe the "Super Eurobeat" music channel (Eurobeat Space) has also met a similar fate.

He's still there, along with his original channel. He just hasn't uploaded anything in nearly a year most likely because of copyright strikes. However, he may very well end up suffering a similar fate anytime soon.
xiao
Posted: Nov 26 2016, 10:46 PM

moon bunny

Woah! Me Kyon & Dori posted like all under the same minute !! shock.gif

That's gotta be some sort of record up in this! ~ w00t2.gif\m/
Nomake Wan
Posted: Nov 26 2016, 11:05 PM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (kyonpalm @ 22 minutes, 30 seconds ago)
I don't understand. The fact is some of the uploads on that channel were of unreleased material. Doesn't matter how much of the channel's videos were unreleased, the mere fact they were on there, and that they were presumably unreleased tracks that hadn't already been circulated means someone who has some connection to the labels was behind it. If I assume that the channel had not just one label's unreleased material but several, then it's almost guaranteed to be an Avex contact.

How?

Let's do a thought experiment to illustrate why this claim is bogus tinfoil-hattery.

I have a YouTube channel. I have 1000 videos on said channel. Of this, 250 are completely original unreleased content that a certain company (let's call them "Pyrex") would own the rights to if they were ever released. 750 are illegal uploads of released content from that same company.

I then get struck, all at once, for 50 videos. The limit for banning an account is much, much lower, but wham, in an instant my whole channel is gone. I can even change it be the other way around, so that the channel has 750 unreleased content and 250 released, and even still, this works.

So, where is your proof that the unreleased content was what took the channel down?

This is why, as I said, unless the entire channel is made up of unreleased content, you're buying into OP's tinfoil-hattery. It's nonsense. However, if there is some fundamental thing I'm misunderstanding, then by all means, explain away.

EDIT: OHHH I SEE. I see what you mean now. I had to read and re-read and re-re-read the associated posts to figure it out, and in the end it was actually reading Xiao's post that clued me in. The conspiracy theory is that the uploader works for Avex. Got it. Well, for that, I can't say much. However, I can say that it wouldn't be the first time--especially since RED got implemented--that an 'official' channel got its shit nuked off the planet due to copyright strikes from itself or subsidaries of itself.

This post has been edited by Nomake Wan on Nov 27 2016, 08:54 AM
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
skibblesx
Posted: Nov 27 2016, 04:50 AM

Frog Lord

Member No.: 43,002

woah i didn't realize this room was ivory
M2-EB
Posted: Nov 27 2016, 05:39 AM

bazooka pistolero

Member No.: 47,714

QUOTE (xiao @ 6 hours, 50 minutes ago)
I love it how every serious eurobeat thread turns into a mockery of memes & completely nonsensical discussion XD

Maybe I shouldn't say anything cause I'm usually the one responsible for turning this shit upside-down goofy ~ laugh.gif derp.gif

QUOTE (skibblesx @ 42 minutes, 22 seconds ago)

Have a seat, y'all hahaha biggrin.gif
Rain197
Posted: Nov 27 2016, 06:17 AM

euro☆neko

Member No.: 45,553

QUOTE (Crockett @ Today, 12:23 AM)
1. Only the owner, author of a song can report copyright claim.

On Mari - I Love You From Soul uploaded by EUROLOVERS, there were a comment from Gabrielli who said something like : "hi i don't know you at all, where do you get the rights to upload my song without my permission ?"
Crockett
Posted: Nov 27 2016, 07:30 AM

Space Cowboy

Member No.: 45,405

QUOTE (Rain197 @ 1 hour, 12 minutes ago)
On Mari - I Love You From Soul uploaded by EUROLOVERS, there were a comment from Gabrielli who said something like : "hi i don't know you at all, where do you get the rights to upload my song without my permission ?"

I saw that one too. R. Gabrielli wanted to get some agreement first, to find out is this perhaps hidden support from a guy from Avex Trax, who had access to songs impossible theoretically to leave the studio.

Chomikuj.pl

Here is a virtual disk popular in my country, Poland, which survived many years, when the other pages have been terminated as well due to piracy.

Funny hero of that place related with the name of page is hamster - chomik in polish language. smile.gif

You can find here gigabytes of various music, incredible things you won't get easy legally seaching Google for another sources, also Eurobeat often never available or on some suspicious servers, which require sending SMS etc.

You only need to create an acount and buy transfer. But no worries.

Whether will it work abroad, I doubt a little, I mean purchasing transfer via credit card or SMS. unsure.gif

xiao
Posted: Nov 27 2016, 07:38 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (skibblesx @ 2 hours, 44 minutes ago)

QUOTE (M2-EB @ 1 hour, 54 minutes ago)
Have a seat, y'all hahaha biggrin.gif

★ I bloody love you guys ~ laugh.gif user posted image

YOUTUBE ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=1R_A4-UoOrE )
Nerubian
Posted: Nov 27 2016, 07:41 AM

Living in the woods when it's raining in the dark.

Member No.: 36,931

That's strange, why would someone from Avex themselves distribute unreleased songs?
xiao
Posted: Nov 27 2016, 07:50 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Nerubian @ 8 minutes, 46 seconds ago)
That's strange, why would someone from Avex themselves distribute unreleased songs?

He/she worked for Avex ~ but did it unofficially. It's the only rational explanation as to how he had access to tunes that no one knew existed or were only available within the Avex FTP/Harddrives where the studios upload commissioned songs. A lot of which Avex forgot they even existed & never released them ~ but when confronted by FB fans the studios had to admit to production cause it was obvious the singer belonged to so-and-so label.

Doesn't take a game-genie to know it was probably one of DJ Boss's friends or DJ Boss DJ Shu DJ Gun RedMonster etc etc doing it behind his/her company's back w/o permission.

Eurolovers was deleted cause SEB 241 was uploaded ~ cf: Rain's post. awesome.gif ♪ ♫
Nerubian
Posted: Nov 27 2016, 08:09 AM

I don't understand why they hide unreleased songs from the public, anyway. If I made a good song that would never get released I would be pretty mad because nobody could enjoy the song I put lots of effort and fun into.

Wish, there were more rebels in japanese egoistic music companies. awesome.gif

This post has been edited by Nerubian on Nov 27 2016, 08:15 AM
xiao
Posted: Nov 27 2016, 08:35 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Nerubian @ 23 minutes, 46 seconds ago)
I don't understand why they hide unreleased songs from the public, anyway. If I made a good song that would never get released I would be pretty mad because nobody could enjoy the song I put lots of effort and fun into.

The studios got payed and that's what ultimately matters in music consumption: sad but true™

It's not like they hide it ... it's more like DJ Boss & Co. are lazy ferks that forget what the labels upload ~ even though they paid for those songs.

You gotta remember Avex is primarily a J-pop company ~ their Eurobeat division can afford to get high on the weekends & sip Martini's dry in Roppongi's SEF ~ *hiccup*

There are ~ Sony Columbia Warner Interscope etc etc & they were all on wut.cd awesome.gif ♪ ♫

YOUTUBE ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=EgT_us6AsDg&t=19 )
Meteor
Posted: Nov 27 2016, 09:45 AM

Were you expecting something else?

Member No.: 20,929

I don't understand why they hide unreleased songs from the public, anyway.

Easy: so they can release an album of NEVER BEFORE RELEASED songs somewhere down the line.

Assuming they don't lose the masters before then.

I remember one of the songs from the SEB 230s was apparently made years prior and never previously released, too.

(btw xiao, TheWhiteEagle and Dori are two completely different people. Stop confusing them)

This post has been edited by Meteor on Nov 27 2016, 09:50 AM
xiao
Posted: Nov 27 2016, 09:59 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Meteor @ 11 minutes, 34 seconds ago)
btw xiao, TheWhiteEagle and Dori are two completely different people. Stop confusing them

As much as I wish I had my old shinigami eyes back to cross reference his IP ~ I just love shooting from the hip way too much since their prose is almost nearly identical grin2.gif

SPOILER
Rain197
Posted: Nov 27 2016, 10:42 AM

euro☆neko

Member No.: 45,553

QUOTE (Meteor @ 57 minutes, 9 seconds ago)
I remember one of the songs from the SEB 230s was apparently made years prior and never previously released, too.

Which one ? I only know J. Storm - Dance Into The Fire from SEB226 and Mickey B. - Miss You from SEB223 (not sure for this one)
kyonpalm
Posted: Nov 27 2016, 11:23 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (Nerubian @ 3 hours, 6 minutes ago)
I don't understand why they hide unreleased songs from the public, anyway.

I assume Avex only puts out what they consider to be the best tracks on SEB. If they leave something they're given unreleased, it's probably because they honestly didn't think it would sell well / be enough of a potential hit. There's no other reason for them to leave something unreleased, other than for space constraints, since they still adhere to CD length standards.

QUOTE (Rain197 @ 33 minutes, 15 seconds ago)
Which one ? I only know J. Storm - Dance Into The Fire from SEB226 and Mickey B. - Miss You from SEB223 (not sure for this one)

There was also 10,000 Lovers by Mirka on SEB 201, which I think was recorded in '93(?) Still cannot believe that spent so many years in the archives, I'm sure it would have been a hit if released when it was made. Love that song.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
xiao
Posted: Nov 27 2016, 11:52 AM

moon bunny

...aaaaand Space Cowboy / Mega NRG Man still hasn't received a proper SEB release ... facepalm.gif

Marin should just re-record it with better presets or do a remix of sorts ~ release both songs in a 2nd disc like SEB used to do in the 170's.

The backlog of unreleased great HT tracks ~ not to mention released songs in edited format from SCP alone pops* a Vegeta Vein in my forehead everytime I see those snob paralists flaunt their shyte mp3 leaked tunes on YT. derp.gif

Both labels & Avex are to blame for their hilariously self-detrimental fuck'ups regarding music they've made. :/
Nerubian
Posted: Nov 27 2016, 12:34 PM

I bet there are a lot of good songs which never got released. Maybe many from the 90s and early 2000s too. That some of them were released several years later shows that they can't be all this bad.
Avex could just put them on a second disc like a "B" side or bonus disc or it's own "presents" compilation.

Maybe those unreleased songs are just so good that "normal" people like us don't deserve them. whistling.gif
M2-EB
Posted: Nov 27 2016, 01:00 PM

bazooka pistolero

Member No.: 47,714

QUOTE (Nerubian @ 26 minutes, 45 seconds ago)
I bet there are a lot of good songs which never got released. Maybe many from the 90s and early 2000s too. That some of them were released several years later shows that they can't be all this bad.
Avex could just put them on a second disc like a "B" side or bonus disc or it's own "presents" compilation.

Maybe those unreleased songs are just so good that "normal" people like us don't deserve them. whistling.gif

I believe, at least about the new ones, that it's up to their producers? See Hi-Nrg Attack for example: from time to time, they'll update their donwload page with freshly made tracks that I assume are "rejected" from Super Eurobeat. If all labels produce at least 6 tracks to each SEB and only 1 to 3 make it in the end, they'll have around 3 to 5 unreleased songs (with 3B being the exception? They release a track once in awhile and it goes on next SEB anyway lol).

I've no idea what's Avex criteria on which songs to pick or not, they leave some gems like More Touch / Franz Tornado and this one below off the compilation even though they sound better than the ones they choose at times…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjkBV6hAuZw
xiao
Posted: Nov 27 2016, 01:39 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (M2-EB @ 37 minutes, 29 seconds ago)
I've no idea what's Avex criteria on which songs to pick or not...

Eu acho que o verdadeiro castigator e ... awesome.gif

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1200 x 900. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
Teh Asphyx
Posted: Nov 28 2016, 12:10 AM

Raising Hell

Member No.: 33,366

QUOTE (M2-EB @ Yesterday, 1:00 PM)
I believe, at least about the new ones, that it's up to their producers? See Hi-Nrg Attack for example: from time to time, they'll update their donwload page with freshly made tracks that I assume are "rejected" from Super Eurobeat. If all labels produce at least 6 tracks to each SEB and only 1 to 3 make it in the end, they'll have around 3 to 5 unreleased songs (with 3B being the exception? They release a track once in awhile and it goes on next SEB anyway lol).

I've no idea what's Avex criteria on which songs to pick or not, they leave some gems like More Touch / Franz Tornado and this one below off the compilation even though they sound better than the ones they choose at times…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjkBV6hAuZw

I've no idea either. Of course I know they chose by composition and performance but that doesn't explain why some songs make it on SEB while other songs don't. I guess in the end it's a matter of taste.
On the other side I haven't seen any SEB song that hasn't got at least one fan.
Crockett
Posted: Nov 28 2016, 09:05 AM

Space Cowboy

Member No.: 45,405

I read about some initiatives which born right after the Eurolovers channel has been closed. Why not before?

The idea to flood Avex Trax sites by emphatic demands.

Please read even a short article about italian and japanese culture.

These nations aren't closed at international people totally. But they are a little distanced to foreign persons.

How much, it's dependent on the region where they live or come from.

Italians and Japanese with a joint effort established Eurobeat and whole Avex Trax for Japan, when nobody of the current or younger international fans haven't heard yet about this all part of history of dance music or they were simply children.

I have some experience with that - nagging, obtrusive behavior to Italians or Japanese who first of all, mostly prefer contact with family and close friends or people somehow more familiar with them, will be considered simply as lack of personal culture and offensive.

This way you will only discourage them all to american fans or wherever you live.

I'm in full accord with you, to share Eurobeat on iTunes if that's your way to buy legal music, but you won't do nothing such attitude like I described above.

Eurobeat lost the biggest popularity in Japan. Despite this, they still may not want to sell music to the new unknown community.

Neither company from Far East under pressure of foreign fans won't change their policy.

This post has been edited by Crockett on Nov 28 2016, 09:11 AM

5 Pages  1 2 3 4 »