Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - LET'S ROCK!!

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

10 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 33,108  ·  Replies: 227 
> ID 5 in kl?, Malaysian Thread
Omochao
Posted: May 3 2009, 01:54 AM

O_o i like poo

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,330

Imma so confuse what is going on around here...
Waiting for stage 5 to come out for the PS3....then I'll go get it.
sdlahz
Posted: May 9 2009, 09:24 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 26,366

Hi guys!

I was wondering if you could enlighten me on the locations of arcades with D5 at either JB, Malacca or KL. Might be going these places in the next few months for a holiday. Tried searching your local forum but failed to find any info.

Went to mahkota mall and dataran pahlawan in april only to see V4 1.2 machines.

Hope you guys can help, thanks in advance.
venth85
Posted: May 9 2009, 09:54 AM

Hello again~~

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 21,309

as for KL, Time square got 2 machine and sunway pyramid got 8 machines~
sdlahz
Posted: May 9 2009, 05:04 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 26,366

omg, 8 machines!

tat's a lot. haha.

anyway, thks for the info. turned.gif
nlik
Posted: May 9 2009, 05:21 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 19,069

Sg wang 2nd floor also have 2 machines. But I've been there for the past few weeks and still they have NOT configured the pedals correctly. Previously, when they had 1 V5 cab, I helped to write down on a piece of paper telling them to re calibrate the brake and accel pedals cause it is different from V4.

Told them that players will know after just a single game whether the pedals are working or not. After that they will just leave and no one will come back to play there.

Sigh...After they had upgraded the 2nd cab to v5, still the pedals were not re calibrated. shifty2.gif Told them a 2nd time.

But that arcade also sometimes try to cheat u, if you change RM10.. maybe they juz give you RM9. So count your tokens before leaving the counter at that arcade, I caught them a few times already and they take back my token recount and then only include the missing token.

This post has been edited by nlik on May 9 2009, 05:23 PM
Omochao
Posted: May 18 2009, 07:03 PM

O_o i like poo

Member No.: 26,330

QUOTE (nlik @ May 10 2009, 09:21 AM)
Sg wang 2nd floor also have 2 machines. But I've been there for the past few weeks and still they have NOT configured the pedals correctly. Previously, when they had 1 V5 cab, I helped to write down on a piece of paper telling them to re calibrate the brake and accel pedals cause it is different from V4.

Told them that players will know after just a single game whether the pedals are working or not. After that they will just leave and no one will come back to play there.

Sigh...After they had upgraded the 2nd cab to v5, still the pedals were not re calibrated. shifty2.gif Told them a 2nd time.

But that arcade also sometimes try to cheat u, if you change RM10.. maybe they juz give you RM9. So count your tokens before leaving the counter at that arcade, I caught them a few times already and they take back my token recount and then only include the missing token.

Wow..thanks for the advise, I should be careful next time.
*j*j*
Posted: May 18 2009, 07:32 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 26,358

QUOTE (sdlahz @ May 9 2009, 09:24 AM)
Hi guys!

I was wondering if you could enlighten me on the locations of arcades with D5 at either JB, Malacca or KL. Might be going these places in the next few months for a holiday. Tried searching your local forum but failed to find any info.

Went to mahkota mall and dataran pahlawan in april only to see V4 1.2 machines.

Hope you guys can help, thanks in advance.

@sd > in Klang Valley the best place to go Iding is to Sunway Pyramid same floor with the cinema they have 8 macs ... Mid Valley next to the bowling centre 2 Macs but both the steerings r out ... 1 Utama also at the bowling centre they have 2 macs but i dunno bout the conditions of the macs ... n there's 2 macs in Summit USJ n is been a long time i have not been ter dunno bout the conditions ... grin2.gif

in downtown KL u can find Time Square 2 macs but only 1 of it is in good condition, Sungai Wang as u can c both the 2 macs r not calibrated yet ... Mines have 2 macs n both of it r in good conditions n u can forget bout Leisure Mall as i believe is not upgraded yet to v5 ...

u can forget bout Genting Highlands coz they r still v4 1.5 n is pretty expensive to play there ...

only best conclusion is Sunway Pyramid coz out of 8 macs all r in good conditions n u dont have to Q up to play ... good luck

as u know bout melaka oni Penang have v5 n u can find it in Queensbay Mall n Gurney Plaza both have 2 macs n sometimes u mite find a long Q ... happy.gif

p/s: if u love pop corn smell Sunway arcade have the best aromas coz is coming from the cinema pop corn mac ... laugh.gif

This post has been edited by *j*j* on May 18 2009, 07:36 PM
edwardokanieba
  Posted: May 20 2009, 04:13 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 29,588

both summit n 1u's v5 machines r both fine at the last time i went.

j^j: today i went sumway n have a ride n found ur timing was 10 sec far above me... god damm... n how far can u drive in a stock car?
*j*j*
Posted: May 23 2009, 12:45 AM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (edwardokanieba @ May 20 2009, 04:13 AM)
both summit n 1u's v5 machines r both fine at the last time i went.

j^j: today i went sumway n have a ride n found ur timing was 10 sec far above me... god damm... n how far can u drive in a stock car?

hi edward long time no see ... well which map r u talking about ??? i think using stock u can't b that far away in TA of 10 seconds ... may b u saw wrongly laugh.gif
edwardokanieba
  Posted: May 24 2009, 09:38 PM

IDW Full Member

i mean ur stock ae86 timing ... n i mean 10 sec diff between ur time attack in 1 of da machines in sunway compared to my best ta. duh, this is really hard to play...
*j*j*
Posted: May 24 2009, 09:56 PM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (edwardokanieba @ 17 minutes, 25 seconds ago)
i mean ur stock ae86 timing ... n i mean 10 sec diff between ur time attack in 1 of da machines in sunway compared to my best ta. duh, this is really hard to play...

aiks my stock 86 ??? hmm tat was like 2 months back lah ... neway may be after u FT ur car ur time wouldn't b tat far away than me ... hmmm

yeaa this v5 is very hard to master n is really cracking up my head on how to activate the boosts ... u can't be fast at corners and u can't b too slow n u muz keep a very tight n clean line ... dry.gif

venth85
Posted: May 25 2009, 05:41 AM

Hello again~~

Just battled with ALV and B@RRY =.= kalah teruk in IRO/Tsukuba altough still won them in certain courses Headache pinch2.gif ~ still have lot to learn

This post has been edited by venth85 on May 26 2009, 06:59 PM
*j*j*
Posted: May 25 2009, 08:47 PM

IDW Goldmember

hmmm nice to know that ALV n Barry is playing V5 even tho seldom heard of them active ... some good news to me laugh.gif
venth85
Posted: May 25 2009, 11:03 PM

Hello again~~

both of them have about 30s battle, ALV around 35 battles , B@RRY about 34s
*j*j*
Posted: May 26 2009, 09:11 AM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (venth85 @ Yesterday, 11:03 PM)
both of them have about 30s battle, ALV around 35 battles , B@RRY about 34s

LOL laugh.gif ... both of them as usual battle thrill seekers ... u shd have battle them earlier in previous versions ... whistling.gif
venth85
Posted: May 26 2009, 06:57 PM

Hello again~~

During ver4, i quit quite early, not even before patch 1.5 come, I have about 34 battles right now too, vs /DOM/ he had 60+ I think
*j*j*
Posted: May 26 2009, 07:23 PM

IDW Goldmember

ohhh no wonder didnt see ur nick much during v4 ... well looks like u r quite active now in v5 at least there's more ppl playing now than v4 ... good luck to u

so is TS v5 mac in good conditions as i heard that Mines macs r turning bad as maintenance r not doing a good job same as Mid Valley ... hmmm
venth85
Posted: May 26 2009, 08:14 PM

Hello again~~

last week tried Midvalley machines, but didn't quite like how the steering felt, kinda loose. TimeSquare machines so far okay, at least they fix it right away when there's problem, machine ver5 beside battle gear, has a bit of gear prob, has to shift up quite strong, if not it wont shift up properly~
edwardokanieba
  Posted: May 28 2009, 06:15 PM

IDW Full Member

i perfer battle than time attack 2.

46wons already...but maybe lost more than that number...

now goin to sg...
CaleX
Posted: May 29 2009, 01:43 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 32,651

I need to ask,

In all the places with ID5, do they still have ID4 macs alongside them? Or all of it has been converted to ID5? sad.gif If they only have ID5...that means the only arcades with v4 macs are in IOI mall and Leisure mall.. and genting...

v4 don't go extinct... crying2.gif

And, I heard that sega is making a server for places other than Japan. Is there one already? Or we'll be stuck with the same fugly avatar and the Dreadful3 on our v5 cards 4ever?
*j*j*
Posted: May 29 2009, 07:26 PM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (CaleX @ Today, 1:43 AM)
I need to ask,

In all the places with ID5, do they still have ID4 macs alongside them? Or all of it has been converted to ID5? sad.gif If they only have ID5...that means the only arcades with v4 macs are in IOI mall and Leisure mall.. and genting...

v4 don't go extinct... crying2.gif

And, I heard that sega is making a server for places other than Japan. Is there one already? Or we'll be stuck with the same fugly avatar and the Dreadful3 on our v5 cards 4ever?

@calex > yea those v4 macs in the arcades r upgraded to v5 n like what u said that the only 2 arcade left with v4 LM n Genting but m not sure with IOI, it have been a very long time i have not went ter to play ... laugh.gif

seriously who would wanna play v4 since v5 is out ???

if ever Sega would wanna do the EXP server Online i think v5 will be much popular than previous versions n many ex-players would play back ID ... but still nothing is confirm yet ...
AE86 trueno tofu (zim)
Posted: Jul 9 2009, 01:41 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 33,402

1.subang jaya

2.sunway pyramid

4.pj (old shopping kompleks)

5.putrajaya(alamanda)

6.Mid Valley

7.genting highlands
DamienWolf
Posted: Jul 9 2009, 01:56 AM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

There is already a thread for Malaysian ID5. ZIM, Im telling you, this is getting really annoying. Look around first before just making threads on the fly.

*Thread Merged*

This post has been edited by DamienWolf on Jul 9 2009, 01:58 AM
kou yuuzhen
Posted: Aug 21 2009, 03:34 AM

Point Guard

Member No.: 33,736

genting highlands is one of the coolest places to play iniD. i've played in kuantan, too some time ago (not ID5). anyone knows where i can find in ipoh? its the nearest to my place
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Aug 21 2009, 04:29 AM

My Double Aces + Rising Stars

Member No.: 5,284

QUOTE (kou yuuzhen @ 55 minutes, 9 seconds ago)
genting highlands is one of the coolest places to play iniD. i've played in kuantan, too some time ago (not ID5). anyone knows where i can find in ipoh? its the nearest to my place

Coolest place, and also the most expensive. sad.gif

10 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 »