Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Michiko Neya - Aoi Kaze no Naka de

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

10 Pages  « 8 9 10  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 32,980  ·  Replies: 227 
> ID 5 in kl?, Malaysian Thread
*j*j*
Posted: Dec 23 2010, 06:59 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 26,358

QUOTE (LancE.Ryousuke @ Today, 7:02 AM)
Ah .. sorry man. couldn't remember your no., my hp went out of battery. dry.gif No worries, he didn't bore any of us with his theories. In fact, I got owned by him instead. sad.gif

Anyway, I dropped by on Sunday for a short while, only to see my tsukuba wet being taken away by IN. .. 3'09 with the MR-S, I think. Was it done with the drift thingy?

@Ishida - nope, we're not good. Average would be a better term to describe us, seeing that most of our timings fall short to you guys. smile.gif

PS: Anyway, one of my friends saw 2 videos with regards to our battles there. I don't mind it being posted on youtube, but the title of the video is kinda offending. Singapore Vs Malaysia? I know there's some rivalry involved, but let's not put the name of the countries involved, ya? smile.gif

LoL .. is ok ... yea Cypher is a tough nut to crack when it comes to battles ... laugh.gif

Actually we heard from some close friend saying that u guys whd drop by on Sun so me n IN went to TS thinking v can bump up with u guys ...

ohh bout TSU OBW he did it old skol way with d pump technique happy.gif
venth85
Posted: Dec 8 2012, 10:39 PM

Hello again~~

Member No.: 21,309

IDAS7, is it available yet in TimeSquare? planning to visit KL again soon enough
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Dec 11 2012, 08:00 PM

My Double Aces + Rising Stars

Member No.: 5,284

Only available in MidValley MegaMall and IOI Mall (little known place, you don't wanna go there anyway coz of lousy machines).

Elsewhere it's not out yet.

10 Pages  « 8 9 10