Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS1) Daniel - Full Metal Cars

Important Rules
NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

4 Pages  « 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 9,924  ·  Replies: 87 
> Techniques, Whats yours?
APX
Posted: Dec 23 2005, 08:38 PM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,473

QUOTE (Hachi @ Today at 7:31 PM)
listen people i work at the arcade, dont hate because i can play when ever I want, besides i just beat bunta 20 times on akagi today.What does it matter for,but bragging rights. What really matters is your battle level and how you drive the course ie do you hit walls , use gutters , shift at the right time. Bunta challange is excacly what I said before a big f**ken pissing contest. and just because im 22 yrs old means nothing, almost everyone that I know that plays is over 18, at least the good ones that is. So all you haters can piss off.

1: You really suck at punctuation...wait, you just plain suck at spelling...
Jay><
Posted: Dec 23 2005, 09:12 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,177

QUOTE (APX @ Today at 8:32 PM)
1: You really suck at punctuation...wait, you just plain suck at spelling...

Hachi you know the gutters don't work on Akagi they just help your line.
Hachi
Posted: Dec 24 2005, 05:57 PM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 14,082

QUOTE (Jay>< @ Yesterday at 9:06 PM)
Hachi you know the gutters don't work on Akagi they just help your line.

that makes no sense they dont work but they help your line, think before you type noOb, and i was talking more about akina, everyone that I watch run akagi, that is fast use the "gutters".I know there not as helpful as akina's.You can use the ones on happo too. APX blow me, my spelling is just fine, and who cares about that unless your a school teacher. OOOHHHH BURN!!!!!
APX
Posted: Dec 24 2005, 08:22 PM

QUOTE (Hachi @ Today at 5:51 PM)
APX blow me, my spelling is just fine, and who cares about that unless your a school teacher. OOOHHHH BURN!!!!!

Everybody cares, people get confused if you type shitty... either that or your just f**kin retarded c*nt...
poKo
Posted: Dec 26 2005, 08:23 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 3,452

come on guy no need to offensive now... ^^;;
Akagi has gutters that also helps. if u play UH enough u will notice.. and also the S turns helps. grin2.gif
Nero
Posted: Dec 27 2005, 11:40 AM

Bow down to the King!

Member No.: 5,140

Yup, the gutters on akagi does help a bit, thought I find them hard to get the hang on, since it doesn't grip the tyre, I feel it makes the car slides a bit more, thus giving a better line. But I never noticed any kind of gutter on happo blink.gif
Saito
Posted: Dec 28 2005, 03:55 PM

Wakarimasu ka?

Member No.: 1,260

Theres gutters on Happo?
APX
Posted: Dec 29 2005, 11:23 PM

I guess so... which I have never seen... and if I have... I forget >_<
Jay><
Posted: Dec 30 2005, 05:52 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 14,177

QUOTE (Hachi @ Dec 24 2005, 05:51 PM)
that makes no sense they dont work but they help your line, think before you type noOb, and i was talking more about akina, everyone that I watch run akagi, that is fast use the "gutters".

What really matters is your battle level and how you drive the course ie do you hit walls , use gutters , shift at the right time.
But you said use gutters on Akagi...
EA11R
Posted: Sep 20 2006, 07:25 PM

coffee break anyone?

Member No.: 15,978

My technique is simple. I sing to the eurobeat quitly and the turbo lag is cut in half! And whenever someone dumb-looking walks up, I look like crapdriver so he challenges me!
jdUb4
Posted: Sep 20 2006, 08:23 PM

Akagi's Only Miata

Member No.: 18,895

I have no technique other than 5-4 Out...Thats it...no eraser or tst...just kickin it old school.
DriftinDragN
Posted: Oct 17 2006, 05:38 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 1,976

My tech is real racing tech. I aways let my opponet ahead ride their bumper and pass a critical moments. I steer crazily into corners and i use the racing lines. I also drift really close 2 walls on stages im good at like Myogi, Usui, Akagi, and Akina. And i hold back alot cuz i dont want people 2 see how good i am in case they can counter it. I also change my style of drive in the middle of the race. Like race with one then use 2 hands. Or ill throw the steering wheel alot but then use very control turns. i dont know i like to keep people guessing.
Anotsu Kagehisa
Posted: Nov 24 2006, 03:29 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 21,210

USe the car shield thing during boost game. Stay behind my oppenets tail and when they enter a hairpin or such, they brake while i just depress the gas go for the inside, understeer near the apex, but instead of hitting the wall, my opponet is in the way and instead I use them a s a shield from the wall. accelrate out and take the lead.

A funny thing I saw on youtube was this guy driving a gtr-something on iro. He played in 3rd person view and on entering a hairpin, he aimed for the rail on the inside and somehow the rail guided him through it. I'll post a link to it sometime...

4 Pages  « 2 3 4