Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS2) Annalise - Dream Of Love

Important Rules
user posted image

• Post everything about Initial D Extreme Stage in this section.
Do not create new threads that have already been covered by pinned threads. This may result in a verbal warning.
Do not post fake times in the time attack thread. If we find out about it, it will result in an actual warning.
• Bring about your discussions on personal opinions (cars, courses, etc.) in a civil manner. Flaming and/or baiting will not be tolerated and may result in a verbal warning. Subsequent offenses will result in an actual warning.

ATTENTION: Initial D Extreme Stage works globally online, but only on the Japanese version.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 4,964  ·  Replies: 9 
> AE86T vs FD3S vs AP1, Let's vote for ultimate FR car

Which FR car it's better (most powerful and best on all DH / UH courses) ?
Toyota Trueno AE86 [ 6 ]  [20.69%]
Mazda RX7 FD3S [ 14 ]  [48.28%]
Honda S2000 AP1 [ 9 ]  [31.03%]
Total Votes: 29
Guests cannot vote 
initial_drifter
  Posted on Aug 1 2008, 08:47 AM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,914

As above

Mod,i make this poll for any players need to know smile.gif
Please do not close.Thanks
Tessou
Posted on Aug 1 2008, 12:25 PM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

You are asking a question that deals with personal opinion. I suspect that you're looking to use this to start your third car, but that alone won't get me to close the thread.

I wonder why you only allowed three choices, though. Remember, the AE86 Levin is the SAME CAR as the Trueno, right down to the upgrades. Why not include the other great FR cars in the game?
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Takeshi Nakazato
Posted on Aug 1 2008, 04:08 PM

ER34 <3

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,412

no cappo, se3p, sxe10, miata, or silvia? fail

This post has been edited by Takeshi Nakazato on Aug 1 2008, 04:09 PM
initial_drifter
  Posted on Aug 1 2008, 08:01 PM

IDW Expert Member

no.not for me to choose 3rd car.i already have enough cars.the 3 cars that i list are most players said best car (FR) so i make a poll for people to vote.i want to know and maybe other people also want to know which FR car is the best
Tessou
Posted on Aug 1 2008, 08:05 PM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

Apparently you don't get the point here. You won't get any info from this poll since it's all derived from personal opinion. I voted for the FD because I love the shit out of the car. It might not actually be the best, but I chose it because of that bias.

They will know what other people chose out of the THREE cars you let them choose out of 15+ FR cars in the game, but there's no data to back up the winner besides "the popular vote".

I'm really tempted to just throw this one out now.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
initial_drifter
  Posted on Aug 1 2008, 09:30 PM

IDW Expert Member

this is what i feel.fd3s it's faster than ae86 but ae86 more easy to control.LOL.just like real life cars smile.gif
Smiley_DC2
Posted on Aug 2 2008, 12:30 AM

Akagi's LanEvo Killer

Member No.: 1,751

QUOTE (initial_drifter @ Today at 3:30 PM)
this is what i feel.fd3s it's faster than ae86 but ae86 more easy to control.LOL.just like real life cars smile.gif

but this a game we're discussing here, so the driving characteristics of each car are far from replicating their real life counterparts

i recommend driving each of those cars and picking one that suits your driving, or rather the one you have quicker times with
BNR34NISMO
Posted on Aug 2 2008, 12:56 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 29,087

ive driven all of them when they were FT. and from my point of view and experience from TAin with them, i like the AP1 when is comes to tsukuba dry in/out, FD for iro dry down, akina dry uphill, and akagi dry downhill. i only like the AE86 when it comes to akina downhill lol.
imprezagc8
Posted on Aug 8 2008, 12:37 AM

da true Hawaii GC8

Member No.: 14,482

isn't the ae86 the best car in the game?
c0d0r12
Posted on Mar 19 2013, 12:41 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 39,772

QUOTE (Tessou @ Aug 1 2008, 08:05 PM)
Apparently you don't get the point here. You won't get any info from this poll since it's all derived from personal opinion. I voted for the FD because I love the shit out of the car. It might not actually be the best, but I chose it because of that bias.

They will know what other people chose out of the THREE cars you let them choose out of 15+ FR cars in the game, but there's no data to back up the winner besides "the popular vote".

I'm really tempted to just throw this one out now.

That's not tyrannical at all.