Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Entry (Maxi1 Version)

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

37 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 270,458  ·  Replies: 924 
> Introduction to IDAS8 Infinity, All you need to know to move on from IDAS7 to IDAS8.
AMDK_r_SOHAI
Posted: Sep 24 2014, 03:46 AM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,745

Playing initial d definitely has to spend money. If want to complain that car back to spec 0, then don't play.
Falbere
  Posted: Sep 24 2014, 05:43 AM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

Group: IDP Admin
Member No.: 43,254

QUOTE (ExPreSS518LoVuR @ 6 hours, 36 minutes ago)
Character dressups gone but good thing is that they give you 3 different coloured backgrounds . Each has a different title given.

They use half english and japanese this time. But that's only for guiding when u are buying d coins or requesting a temp password at the end of the game to login in to the initial d net. The temp password is to be used within 3 days at the website. After using it they will ask u to change your password perm for your card. Same goes to buying d net. They will ask you for ur 4 number pin. These are the important things you cannot forget as they speak.

I tried ghost TA - costs u 3 D coins.

As for D net : extention svc is given . They give u 30 days + 5 extra days. I wasnt sure how much it costs. But either the same or increase.

Yeah, the way D net works looks just like IDAS7. Passcode 4 digits, then change... all these seems to be old features. The ghost ta is pointless. Period.

QUOTE (AMDK_r_SOHAI @ 1 hour, 52 minutes ago)
Playing initial d definitely has to spend money. If want to complain that car back to spec 0, then don't play.

You are not getting the point. What we love is our aero parts, our characters, our backgrounds, our auras. You have no idea how much time i spent, just to get the keisuke hair.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
ExPreSS518LoVuR
Posted: Sep 24 2014, 05:46 AM

Max Aura Racing

Member No.: 41,589

QUOTE (dummyinthecity @ 2 minutes, 56 seconds ago)

Yeah, the way D net works looks just like IDAS7. Passcode 4 digits, then change... all these seems to be old features. The ghost ta is pointless. Period.

You are not getting the point. What we love is our aero parts, our characters, our backgrounds, our auras. You have no idea how much time i spent, just to get the keisuke hair.

I know it's painful to see money fly. But there is always smart way to spend less money.

Ghost ta is used like a battle so you know which part your ghost is slower or faster..

This post has been edited by ExPreSS518LoVuR on Sep 24 2014, 06:06 AM
Falbere
  Posted: Sep 24 2014, 06:18 AM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

Group: IDP Admin
Member No.: 43,254

QUOTE (ExPreSS518LoVuR @ 31 minutes, 24 seconds ago)
I know it's painful to see money fly. But there is always smart way to spend less money.

Ghost ta is used like a battle so you know which part your ghost is slower or faster..

Doesn't watching pros play on youtube achieve the same results? And you can even pause or rewind a video too
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
AMDK_r_SOHAI
Posted: Sep 24 2014, 06:23 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (dummyinthecity @ 39 minutes, 54 seconds ago)

Well this game created by who? $EGA. Obviously they want you pay more.
Even the tuning is cheaper than d7.... Characters stuff can be gain again.
As I say pay more, you sure can get what you want.
Find it costly or too much hard work? Don't play. Its up to you whether you want to spend the time.
Please appreciate that $EGA update the machine and new function offered.
ExPreSS518LoVuR
Posted: Sep 24 2014, 06:24 AM

Max Aura Racing

QUOTE (dummyinthecity @ 6 minutes, 32 seconds ago)
Doesn't watching pros play on youtube achieve the same results? And you can even pause or rewind a video too

Hmmm it depends. I rarely watch ta videos sometimes except to see what's going on... Anytime u are playing soon? All arcade centres in singapore is fitted with D8 (those with network areas) - timezone and virtualand

@AMDK_r_sohai

Please... Dont talk to other people this way.. This is a forum for other people's opinion. Not to start a flamewar.

This post has been edited by ExPreSS518LoVuR on Sep 24 2014, 06:27 AM
AMDK_r_SOHAI
Posted: Sep 24 2014, 06:30 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (ExPreSS518LoVuR @ 5 minutes, 50 seconds ago)
Hmmm it depends. I rarely watch ta videos sometimes except to see what's going on... Anytime u are playing soon? All arcade centres in singapore is fitted with D8 (those with network areas) - timezone and virtualand

@AMDK_r_sohai

Please... Dont talk to other people this way.. This is a forum for other people's opinion. Not to start a flamewar.

Stating a fact? I do understand the pain of those stuff he mentioned.
Doesn't $EGA works that way since previous version? Quit whining and buck up in skill better?
It's not against him, just highlighting.

This post has been edited by AMDK_r_SOHAI on Sep 24 2014, 06:32 AM
ExPreSS518LoVuR
Posted: Sep 24 2014, 06:32 AM

Max Aura Racing

QUOTE (AMDK_r_SOHAI @ 2 minutes, 24 seconds ago)
Stating a fact? I do understand the pain of those stuff he mentioned.
Doesn't $EGA works that way? Quit whining and buck up in skill better?
It's not against him, just highlighting.

But you don't have to brush him off this way right? Just say it nicely. Chill.

This post has been edited by ExPreSS518LoVuR on Sep 24 2014, 06:33 AM
AMDK_r_SOHAI
Posted: Sep 24 2014, 06:34 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (ExPreSS518LoVuR @ 1 minute, 47 seconds ago)
But you don't have to brush him off this way right? Just say it nicely. Chill.

Friend. I just mentioned
" Playing initial d definitely has to spend money. If want to complain that car back to spec 0, then don't play. "

I never say other stuff. Let me ask you is it a fact I mention above?
ExPreSS518LoVuR
Posted: Sep 24 2014, 06:39 AM

Max Aura Racing

QUOTE (AMDK_r_SOHAI @ 4 minutes, 41 seconds ago)
Friend. I just mentioned
  " Playing initial d definitely has to spend money. If want to complain that car back to spec 0, then don't play. "

Fine. It's a fact. We got what you mean. Okay.

This post has been edited by ExPreSS518LoVuR on Sep 24 2014, 07:42 AM
ExPreSS518LoVuR
Posted: Sep 24 2014, 06:39 AM

Max Aura Racing

QUOTE (AMDK_r_SOHAI @ 4 minutes, 41 seconds ago)
Friend. I just mentioned

Fine. It's a fact. We got what you mean. Okay.

This post has been edited by ExPreSS518LoVuR on Sep 24 2014, 07:00 AM
AMDK_r_SOHAI
Posted: Sep 24 2014, 06:51 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (ExPreSS518LoVuR @ 12 minutes, 22 seconds ago)
Fine. It's a fact. We got what you mean. Enough.

I don't understand why so pissed off. Relax man. I'm also not insulting anyone.
You guys got your opinions, I do have mine. I'm just sharing same as you all are sharing.
Friend don't feel offended.
ExPreSS518LoVuR
Posted: Sep 24 2014, 06:59 AM

Max Aura Racing

QUOTE (AMDK_r_SOHAI @ 8 minutes, 13 seconds ago)
I don't understand why so pissed off. Relax man. I'm also not insulting anyone.
You guys got your opinions, I do have mine. I'm just sharing same as you all are sharing.
Friend don't feel offended.

I am just saying. I wasn't angry or anything.
AMDK_r_SOHAI
Posted: Sep 24 2014, 07:17 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (ExPreSS518LoVuR @ 17 minutes, 28 seconds ago)
I am just saying. I wasn't angry or anything.

Your tone sounded bad. Anyway how's your experience in D8?
ExPreSS518LoVuR
Posted: Sep 24 2014, 07:41 AM

Max Aura Racing

QUOTE (AMDK_r_SOHAI @ 24 minutes, 23 seconds ago)
Your tone sounded bad. Anyway how's your experience in D8?

Okay. On the side note after almost one week since the operation can say i enjoy the game. Rated 3.5-4/5 stars.
Gunma's 34
  Posted: Sep 24 2014, 11:33 AM

The R34's chosen one

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 27,787

QUOTE (AMDK_r_SOHAI @ 5 hours, 9 minutes ago)
Well this game created by who? $EGA. Obviously they want you pay more.
Even the tuning is cheaper than d7.... Characters stuff can be gain again.
As I say pay more, you sure can get what you want.
Find it costly or too much hard work? Don't play. Its up to you whether you want to spend the time.
Please appreciate that $EGA update the machine and new function offered.

You do realize this is quite insulting to the players like dummyinthecity and ExPreSS518LoVuR who went through all heaps of trouble to get what they want at the cost of time, right? The point of playing a game with a saveable data is to keep your progress ongoing for future use so that you won't have to start at stage 0 every single time. Bringing someone who's say at stage 250 back to stage 0 after an update is a complete and utter below-the-belt insult.

Updating the machine, allowing you to transfer your data only to keep the car + name and not the achievements / upgrades / hard-earned avatar parts is no different from starting at stage 0 - it's an utterly pointless data-transferrable update, not to mention a stupid move. Its' like IDAS3 to IDAS4 all over again. There's nothing noteworthy to appreciate about it.

Watch your mouth, you're not even from Sega to justify this claim of yours. Plus, you don't seem to understand the meaning of "money well spent" and the investment players put to the game.

---

And we all wonder why Sega is losing all of their customers worldwide to Namco Bandai who valued the investments done by their players.

This post has been edited by Gunma's 34 on Sep 24 2014, 11:55 AM
Rin
Posted: Sep 24 2014, 04:24 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 43,355

user posted image
kyonpalm
Posted: Sep 24 2014, 04:56 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

Up until two posts above me, the situation seemed to have ironed itself out. I don't want to see any attitude go any further.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
NBK
Posted: Sep 24 2014, 04:57 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 10,230

If anyone wants to get back on topic.. I started a new topic about a new arcade near me getting IDAS8 Infinity.

Cheers.

- NBK
AMDK_r_SOHAI
Posted: Sep 24 2014, 07:49 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (Gunma's 34 @ 8 hours, 16 minutes ago)

You do realize this is quite insulting to the players like dummyinthecity and ExPreSS518LoVuR who went through all heaps of trouble to get what they want at the cost of time, right? The point of playing a game with a saveable data is to keep your progress ongoing for future use so that you won't have to start at stage 0 every single time. Bringing someone who's say at stage 250 back to stage 0 after an update is a complete and utter below-the-belt insult.

Updating the machine, allowing you to transfer your data only to keep the car + name and not the achievements / upgrades / hard-earned avatar parts is no different from starting at stage 0 - it's an utterly pointless data-transferrable update, not to mention a stupid move. Its' like IDAS3 to IDAS4 all over again. There's nothing noteworthy to appreciate about it.

Watch your mouth, you're not even from Sega to justify this claim of yours. Plus, you don't seem to understand the meaning of "money well spent" and the investment players put to the game.

---

And we all wonder why Sega is losing all of their customers worldwide to Namco Bandai who valued the investments done by their players.

Well it's based on your attitude, imagine those people get wing in D7. Doubt they even complain.
If players find insulting, they can shift to WANGAN by all means. As you mention are your own point of view.
As I mentioned, all the way long $EGA made it very clear that every new version some part will not bought forward.
Many player even put more effort than others doesn't even complain when those effort they put in are all gone.
I'm not arguing with you, just pointing out those are already happening past years down the road.
You can ask around and people do agree with my facts. I'm not coming out with a new claim.

I can agreed utterly pointless data-transferable update for D8 as they only give you your cars, color, d-coin 12.
There's nothing noteworthy to appreciate about it, then don't play and complain. Quite simple, knowingly $EGA will reset.

-=SHINN=-
Posted: Sep 24 2014, 08:14 PM

MYS Retired Perfectionist Racer

Member No.: 37,532

Actually I am one of the player in Malaysia who has 2 cards with wings and one card with max crosses (100% achievements) and I know my data carry forward is downgraded to basically 0%, I do not see any problems on that. All is well with me, a new journey is always more exciting.
DigiBunny
Posted: Sep 24 2014, 10:16 PM

Reading is magic!

Member No.: 30,700

Genuine curiosity, for those of you who still play.

When I first joined the forums I was a student who used his allowance to play ID.

Now I'm a guy with a job.

So, in all honesty, how can you guys justify the increased cost and the account reset that ID makes you put up with? I mean maybe it's because I have a really low skill ceiling, but I'm fed up with this kind of thing from Initial D. I'd rather save up for Gunpla or, I dunno. An actual car.

@AMDK:

That sounds really defeatist. Are you implying that there's no point in voicing your displeasure, and that we're just supposed to suck it up or get out?

I mean we ARE customers here. Potential customers, anyway.

This post has been edited by DigiBunny on Sep 24 2014, 10:19 PM
-=SHINN=-
Posted: Sep 24 2014, 10:23 PM

MYS Retired Perfectionist Racer

Member No.: 37,532

Well I suppose it depends on personal view, I collect gunplas too up to an amount of 61 MG and 1/100 now and still increasing. But I am still able to coop with other hobbies by proper planning and budgets. And yes I am a person tied up to working hours also. But of course, with the gain of one thing comes another's sacrifice, if you really want to excel in the game and all, you really have to put in all you got and not holding back but this will cause you not to be able to have time for other stuff. Hence once again, it depends on what individual wants for themselves.
AMDK_r_SOHAI
Posted: Sep 24 2014, 11:31 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (DigiBunny @ 1 hour, 14 minutes ago)
Genuine curiosity, for those of you who still play.

When I first joined the forums I was a student who used his allowance to play ID.

Now I'm a guy with a job.

So, in all honesty, how can you guys justify the increased cost and the account reset that ID makes you put up with? I mean maybe it's because I have a really low skill ceiling, but I'm fed up with this kind of thing from Initial D. I'd rather save up for Gunpla or, I dunno. An actual car.

@AMDK:

That sounds really defeatist. Are you implying that there's no point in voicing your displeasure, and that we're just supposed to suck it up or get out?

I mean we ARE customers here. Potential customers, anyway.

Well its okay to be displeased of $EGA but what can you do? You just going to play it as you like the
game.
Example, USA side no online version, still they order the offline version cause they want to play.
Why not you guy complain direct to $EGA since so many feedback? I wonder they bother to reply even you are the customer.
I may say stuff direct, but nothing personal.
If some people can't take it what I say, I apologize but it's the fact. I merely highlighting.

This post has been edited by AMDK_r_SOHAI on Sep 24 2014, 11:34 PM
DigiBunny
Posted: Sep 25 2014, 02:33 AM

Reading is magic!

Member No.: 30,700

Hence, why I'm not playing anymore. I got sick of it and left. I was under the impression that it would be different for you guys because the fire still seems to be in most of you.

With regards to the US getting the game, I feel that's a bad comparison. The Phillippines is still a third world backwater country that does things in the same backward manner. Online gaming is viewed as what spoiled or delinquent schoolchildren do in internet cafes instead of going to class. We don't exactly run by the same standards.

Given that, there'd be no point in us complaining since we're far from being the target market, which, I suspect doesn't even reach past Japan's borders like Gundam games.

I mean. Look at the Philippine section.

Crickets. Crickets everywhere.

37 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 »