Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - ON THE SPEEEEEDWAY

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 17,961  ·  Replies: 34 
> Kyoto Animation's Next Project...?
Nomake Wan
Posted: Mar 31 2016, 07:24 AM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Sep 22 2010, 11:34 AM)
PLANETARIAN.

I frickin' wish. rolleyes.gif

Hey, me from 2016 days ago. It's me in the year 2016. Planetarian anime confirmed.

Just thought you should know.

EDIT: Hey me from 2016 days ago, year 2016 me again. Funny how those numbers just happened to line up. You'll have to wait for tomorrow me to be sure, but there's a chance this is all just an incredibly cruel joke by Key for April Fools. Sorry, man. See you in 24 hours.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

This post has been edited by Nomake Wan on Mar 31 2016, 09:42 AM
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Seri
Posted: Mar 31 2016, 10:47 AM

Quirks and Features of IDW
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,610

Oh shit, you're right, it is April 1st there.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
BOZZ
  Posted: Apr 1 2016, 09:12 AM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Yesterday, 11:24 AM)
Hey, me from 2016 days ago. It's me in the year 2016. Planetarian anime confirmed.

Just thought you should know.

EDIT: Hey me from 2016 days ago, year 2016 me again. Funny how those numbers just happened to line up. You'll have to wait for tomorrow me to be sure, but there's a chance this is all just an incredibly cruel joke by Key for April Fools. Sorry, man. See you in 24 hours.

So on the fence as to whether it's fake or not, ANN lists it amongst their list of this year's April Fools' jokes almost as an after thought, but there is a trailer for it too and apparently they've announced legitimate project on April Fools Day before...
kyonpalm
Posted: Apr 1 2016, 10:09 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
BOZZ
  Posted: Apr 1 2016, 10:12 AM

Nomake Wan
Posted: Apr 1 2016, 12:00 PM

ShiMACHaze

Hey, me from 2017 days ago now, it's me from 24 hours in the future from 2016 me up there. Turns out? It's happening. Go ahead and rejoice!
xiao
  Posted: Apr 1 2016, 12:34 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 32 minutes, 23 seconds ago)
Hey, me from 2017 days ago now, it's me from 24 hours in the future from 2016 me up there. Turns out? It's happening. Go ahead and rejoice!

I expect Hyper Aquacolour™ Makoto Shinkai drops of sakura flavoured stars level animation here KyoAni~!! Man this is the best news I've read since I was f☆p'ing it to Haru & Mako from Free! yesterday... c'mon KyoAni do not disappoint gimme some Clannad caliber grade-A Nanoha henshin pantsu in my mouth you suckaz~ I love stars and telescopes... and planets... and tarians... and dystopian futures... and loli-robots... and gyroscope sensor battery radiator reboot memory ultra seizure inducing planetarium laser shows!! apxrock.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Nomake Wan
Posted: Apr 1 2016, 08:31 PM

ShiMACHaze

KyoAni isn't animating it, though. It just so happens that this thread is where I wished for Planetarian to get an anime.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
BOZZ
  Posted: Apr 2 2016, 08:19 AM

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Today, 12:31 AM)
KyoAni isn't animating it, though. It just so happens that this thread is where I wished for Planetarian to get an anime.

Actually, the funny thing is when I saw that it was revealed on April Fools' Day and I saw the name "David Production", in my first response was it was fake, on 2 counts: 1. It wasn't animated by KyoAni AND 2. What kind of production company calls itself David Production, it sounded made up, but turns out they're the real thing.

I wonder why KyoAni isn't involved in it, I was under the impression their only current projects are both feature length movies, one for Sound! Euphonium (which is out in a few weeks) and A Silent Voice (it's a manga focusing on bullying where it focuses on a kid in high school years after he bullied a deaf girl in primary school) which is out later this year AFAIK.
BOZZ
  Posted: Jul 2 2016, 09:45 AM

Well, just in case anyone is interested, Funimation will be streaming it on their service.

Planetarian on Funimation

2 Pages  1 2