Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing GTS feat. mink - Everlasting Love

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 6,718  ·  Replies: 39 
> Who would win these battles, also what battles would u like to see.
shiroi suisei
  Posted: Feb 1 2004, 11:14 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,211

These are only a few examples, but who would win these battles, if they did happen. Explain who would win and why.

Bunta vs. Ryosuke (this match would be SICK.)

Bunta vs. Takumi (Also an awesome match, you just know this will happen in 4th stage somewhere)

Keisuke vs. Kyouchi (this one would be awesome with keisuke's potential, and Kyouchi is an elite racer)

Iketani vs. Kenta (lol, this would be funny, who would win?)

Wataru vs. Kogashiwa Kai (simple awesome this match would be)

Impact Blue vs. Seiji Iwaki (equal skill levels, awesome match)

post your thoughts and choices and opinions!

This post has been edited by shiroi suisei on Feb 1 2004, 11:15 PM
Benji
Posted: Feb 2 2004, 02:09 AM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 891

QUOTE (shiroi suisei @ Feb 1 2004, 11:12 PM)
These are only a few examples, but who would win these battles, if they did happen. Explain who would win and why.

Bunta vs. Takumi (Also an awesome match, you just know this will happen in 4th stage somewhere)

Keisuke vs. Kyouchi (this one would be awesome with keisuke's potential, and Kyouchi is an elite racer)

I can't be bothered saying why but,

Bunta vs. Ryosuke Bunta

Bunta vs. Takumi Takumi

Keisuke vs. Kyouchi Keisuke

Iketani vs. Kenta Who cares, but, Kenta. Kenta would pwn Iketani any day!
sileighty_00
Posted: Feb 2 2004, 07:21 AM

domo-kun will rule all

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 902

Maky and Sayuki vs. Seiji......most definately the sileighty
Gearhead
Posted: Feb 2 2004, 02:15 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 211

Bunta would have the win, especially with his new car.

It did happen. With his new car, and older STi, Bunta owned Takumi.

Probably wouldn't be much different from Ryosuke's race w/ Kyouchi.

Kenta, obviously. He may have taken on a backseat role now, but he is probably still faster than all of the Speedstars combined.

Kai. If he is good enough to have a chance at taking on Kyouchi, Wataru shouldn't be a problem for him.

Impact Blue. Mako's driving skills are very similar to Takumi's. With even more power than Takumi(when he raced Seiji), Mako should win on Usui with Sayuki's help. Seiji wouldn't know how to get around the advantage of having a navigator.
killerenergy
Posted: Feb 2 2004, 03:46 PM

Hi!

Member No.: 152

I think kyouchi would win. Though ryousuke won dosn't mean that keisuke could of saw the small opening on the right turn drifts. kyouchi would of got in frount and stayed that way all the way downhill.

kenta is so much better. Iketani even said he couldn't keep up with the lower class drivers and kenta is a high lower class driver.

Really depends on the course, they are so closely matched, but on a normal non partia course kai would win because I think he is better then keisuke, who is right on par with wataru
AkagiFC
Posted: Feb 25 2004, 09:21 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 1,343

I've always wanted to see bunta Vs. Kogashiwa Ken, I know it already happned but I would like to see how it went down
Keisuke_Takahashi
Posted: Feb 25 2004, 10:48 PM

You wont be in my mirrors after 2 more corners

Member No.: 1,233

QUOTE (shiroi suisei @ Feb 2 2004, 05:12 PM)

1.bunta would win (definatly if he drove his wrx)
2. i reackon takumi might lose but his gonna get better then bunta and will win
3.keisuke will win
4.kenta will win
5.wataru will win
6.impact blue will win
BiBi
Posted: Feb 25 2004, 11:08 PM

BFV addict

Member No.: 1,236

WoW some really cool dream matchups here...

Bunta vs. Ryousuke - Bunta !!!! He's the best !!

Bunta vs. Takumi - Bunta for now.... but when Takumi passes the final lesson in Bunta's driving school, then I think Takumi will win since he is the main character and the "hero" of the story.

Keisuke vs. Kyouchi - I would give the edge to Kyouchi since he's on the same level as Ryousuke.... I think Kyouchi learned a lot from his last race against Ryousuke. He should have improved on his right turns by now. Keisuke's natural instincts won't be able to overcome the experience of Kyouchi.

Iketani vs. Kenta - Kenta, SpeedStars is the worst team in the story lol.

Wataru vs. Ken - Ken is awesome.... Takumi basically won by luck against him. But I am giving the edge to Wataru since he modified his 86 even more after racing Takumi, and he is good at his "endurance races".

Impact Blue vs. Seiji - Impact Blue !! Seiji will be pissed when he loses to a girl lol
.N.D.
Posted: Feb 25 2004, 11:29 PM

土坂復路車手

Member No.: 1,136

bunta vs tukumi alreadi happened, wasn't official tho!! biggrin.gif sooo....!! hehe letz wait, but the book n show n game very stress the point that bunta IS THE BEST! itz like impossible to beat him, so who nos. the MR2 n the levin match would be the best, specailly on something like happro rain, no one's home!! biggrin.gif!
nightwalker
Posted: Feb 26 2004, 08:10 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 1,332

how 'bout me versus you mom? who would win that? I'd pay to see that.
LAN EVO IV
Posted: Mar 1 2004, 05:14 AM

it's not the heat, it's the humidity.

Member No.: 1,269

smile.gif there are some interesting races smile.gif

Bunta vs. Ryousuke - Bunta is unbeatable (in the series whistling.gif )

Bunta vs. Takumi - From what i hear Bunta would win this one

Keisuke vs. Kyouchi - Keisuke for sure

Iketani vs. Kenta - Kenta, because Iketani sucks

Wataru vs. Ken - Ken would win

Impact Blue vs. Seiji - Seji I think would bearly win this one
blazin_drift
Posted: Mar 1 2004, 03:27 PM

Brap Brap

Member No.: 773

Bunta vs. Ryosuke: No one can touch Bunta, end of story.

Bunta vs. Takumi: I don't think Takumi has reached his full potential yet, so probably Bunta would win this one

Keisuke vs. kyouchi: I think it depends where the reace for this match up, home course advantage would be the deciding factor.

Iketani vs. Kenta: Kenta would request a rain battle and iketani would slide off the mountain

Wataru vs. Kai: This would be a close match, I think this would also have to depend what course they wer eracing on.

Impact Blue vs. Seiji: I have a feeling Seiji would get too cocky and lose.
IcqLuva
Posted: Mar 2 2004, 03:13 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 853

Wasn't Impact Blue vs. Seiji already done in Extra Stage?
Phantom_R32
Posted: Mar 3 2004, 05:33 AM

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Member No.: 1,277

I Dont think that was seiji that raced him..i think it was one of the other guys in emperor..cause i remember they sent there team to diffrent locations etc..
sileighty_00
Posted: Mar 3 2004, 08:32 AM

domo-kun will rule all

Yeah, and when the Emperor guy gets beat he tells his friend not to tell Seiji about it.
V0|t
Posted: Mar 3 2004, 09:47 AM

Akagi's White Comet

Member No.: 877

Bunta against Ryosuke,Bunta would win in any car he has.
Bunta against Takumi,Takumi,he is damn good,and still getting better.
KT (Keisuke) against Kyouchi(who is this guy,i only know the Tokyopop stuff...)Personally,KT (Keisuke) would win because he is almost like takumi and just keeps getting better,he is equal to Ryosuke by the time Takumi faces Klye on Akagi,so i mean he just gets better.
I'm guessing iketani is Cole (Iketani) in the s-13 against Kenta,it'd be Kenta,he knows how to Drift(or Fish tale and control it pretty well) and Cole (Iketani) dunno how to control a damn powerslide.
Aki (Wataru) against Caine,it'd have to be Aki (Wataru) because he is pretty good and he upgrades the Levin after takumi beats him.
Impact blue against Seiji,DUDE come on,Impact blue all the way on this if it was on Usui tho,anywhere else it'd be Seiji.
the fuzzy panda
Posted: Mar 4 2004, 01:13 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 755

what about kenji vs. iketani
and i wanna see yuuichi race his del slow ( it was a del sol that he drives right ? )
sileighty_00
Posted: Mar 5 2004, 06:47 AM

domo-kun will rule all

Iketani vs. Itsuki, I wonder how that one would turn out?
Benji
Posted: Mar 5 2004, 08:20 AM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 891

Iketani
sileighty_00
Posted: Mar 5 2004, 08:29 AM

domo-kun will rule all

QUOTE (Ben @ Mar 5 2004, 10:18 AM)
Iketani

I don't know about that one, remember when Itsuki was driving with Wataru Akiyama's sister, Kazumi, right? He was doing some alright drifts with her helping him out. To me they looked better than Iketani's.
Alex
Posted: Mar 5 2004, 02:50 PM

OG Member

Member No.: 111

QUOTE (nightwalker @ Feb 27 2004, 12:08 AM)
how 'bout me versus you mom? who would win that? I'd pay to see that.

I got an e-mail about this posting saying he thought this post innapropriate and I can't agree more. Please do not post things that may offend anyone. Forum rules. Even if it wasn't a rule, it would still be encouraged not to and looked down on.

Thank you whoever e-mailed me reporting this post.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
IcqLuva
Posted: Mar 7 2004, 10:29 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 853

QUOTE (Phantom_R32 @ Mar 3 2004, 05:31 AM)
I Dont think that was seiji that raced him..i think it was one of the other guys in emperor..cause i remember they sent there team to diffrent locations etc..

QUOTE (sileighty_00 @ Mar 3 2004, 08:30 AM)
Yeah, and when the Emperor guy gets beat he tells his friend not to tell Seiji about it.

Hmm.. You're right. Now that I think about it, I don't remember the MONSTAR decal on the hood.
awddrifter
Posted: Mar 8 2004, 05:10 PM

なんでやねん

Member No.: 377

*Spoilers Ahead*

1. Bunta (bunta will destroy anyone)
2. Bunta (see above)
3. Kyouichi (Keisuke beats Seiji in Battle Stage, but Kyouichi will beat Keisuke. Keisuke isn't anywhere near Ryouske's level yet, while Kyouichi is just a bit behind Ryouske IMO)
4. Kenta (no competition here, Iketani would get smoked bad)
5. Kogashiwa Kai (would be a good race, but Kai is damn good. Even takumi admits that Kai's cornering is better than his own)
6. Seiji (Takumi has to use the same technique to beat Seiji on Akina that he used for Ryouske, and Takumi beat Mako his first time on any other course at Usui. Impact Blue is good, but not that good)

What I would like to know is... who would win on Akina:

Takumi's AE86 (w/old engine that he used to race Seiji) vs Kyouichi??? as in... if Kyouichi raced Takumi on Akina instead of Seiji... who would have won (Kyouichi would have used simulation 3 probably as well). We already know what happened with Kyouichi and Takumi on Akagi wink2.gif

This post has been edited by awddrifter on Mar 8 2004, 05:36 PM
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
BiBi
Posted: Mar 9 2004, 01:37 AM

BFV addict

Member No.: 1,236

QUOTE (awddrifter @ Mar 8 2004, 05:08 PM)

5. Kogashiwa Kai (would be a good race, but Kai is damn good. Even takumi admits that Kai's cornering is better than his own)

What I would like to know is... who would win on Akina:

Takumi's AE86 (w/old engine that he used to race Seiji) vs Kyouichi??? as in... if Kyouichi raced Takumi on Akina instead of Seiji... who would have won (Kyouichi would have used simulation 3 probably as well). We already know what happened with Kyouichi and Takumi on Akagi  wink2.gif

hmmmm that's an interesting one.... I say it would depend on where Sudo passes Takumi. If he is in front of Takumi at that straightaway, then Takumi would win for sure since Sudo won't be able to see Takumi's line of attack. That's how all the other guys lost to Takumi in the past. I don't see Sudo pulling ahead of Takumi too much in that race since there aren't many long straights on Akina and Ryousuke wasn't able to pull away either.... but then again Ryousuke detuned his FC for the Akina race with Takumi. I'd definitely love to see some more races on Akina in the future smile.gif

ya Kai is cool, I'd love to see some more of him. maybe in Project D happy.gif
CiViCtory
Posted: Mar 10 2004, 02:04 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 1,418

Bunta would beat ryosuke
Bunta would beat Takumi for now
Sudo would beat Keisuke
Kenta would destroy Iketani
Nuetral course Kai and Wataru is tough, probably Kai by a nose.
Seiji would kill Mako and Sayuki.

2 Pages  1 2