Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Mickey B. - Take My Soul

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

10 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 32,993  ·  Replies: 227 
> ID 5 in kl?, Malaysian Thread
J]-[UN
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 06:51 PM

IDW Supremo Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,953

jimmY sai lou > Ala I where got teach you wan, anything I say you sure never listen wan, only listen to your rapist IN wan like those tsundere oni :`o

hohoho taking over a public listed company actually, but the current BoD is putting up a lot of resistance. Its not PROTON wan la those bumi companies hakpatooi sure get coddled by govt kaokao they -1billion oso wont chaplap wan, see now later I go MIA cos kena catch under ISA, you can have my MR2 if that happens.

nyek nyek...

This post has been edited by J]-[UN on Apr 22 2009, 06:51 PM
Asd
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 06:53 PM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,303

yo jhun you ever come to Summit USJ to play? i wanna learn a thing or 2 from ya =P, remember i was saying about my tsubaka 3.2x ? now i got it around 3.18.. still need to improve .. look forward seeing u around summit
J]-[UN
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 07:03 PM

IDW Supremo Member

The last time I went to Summit was during v4 and I ended up playing KOF instead the whole night lol.... and its kinda out of the way so I doubt I'll ever go there, especially when Sunway has *8* new machines (including my favorite 2 newly-devirgined cabs), quoting SHINI from NY3OC, "YES!~!!11! YOU CAN FEEEEL THE DIFFERENCE".

lulz.

But if I were to look at your timing and make an educated guess, you are either :

a) Accelerating before the car has fully cleared the corner, remember you must not feel ANY 'oversteer effect' when accelerating. If the car is wobbly, you accelerated too early.

Or

cool.gif Taking turns too fast and getting hit with accel penalty

Or

c) Bad lining

Or

d) All of the above.

But if ur improving then you must be on the right track =) Theres a guy who plays at SP doing '06 tsukuba with a half-tuned? s2k...cookie cutter run based on the vid he watched I guess but since you <3 tsukuba you could watch him play.

This post has been edited by J]-[UN on Apr 22 2009, 07:05 PM
*j*j*
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 07:05 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 26,358

ai yooo how dare i not listen to yian kor kor jek ... is juz tat i m too slow age catching up i thk muz install some NOS on my 86 ... hehehehe

ai seh u know lah RAPIST always like to com fr behind mah kena rape oso dont know when ... sob sob

waaa seems now u got FANS wor hehehehe so when u gng to summit ??? can i come along ??? come pick me up in ur MR-2 ...
J]-[UN
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 07:12 PM

IDW Supremo Member

I dun think is age la, one of my boss, age late 30s only but he quite canggih learn new things wan ah, and when I talk to him he very quick oso wan *respect*

I think it comes down to willingness to adapt oni....huhuhu

Some rapist like to com fr front oso wan, like last weekend i park car then me n cyp walk to IN house he suppose to drive wan, then suddenly he walk down the driveway with his hands and feet spread out like Ludicrizz wan and no car!!! Almost can hear "Yea u'll nvr find another like mua, driving round in ur drop top car" in the background wan! wahahahahaa.

IN if u read this Im not complaining la! But your pose damn funny wan!

Dun wan la later when I 'teaching' him you say I talk a lot la , faster go la, still got half hotdog oso dun give ppl finish la etc...
Asd
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 07:16 PM

IDW Full Member

lol, thanks for your advise Jhun, after i start playing with the new style i have got other new problems that i cant cross lol, places like akina, the gutter always makes me feel like im gonna bang the wall or somethings. does going in the gutter slows down your car ? it has an vibration feel right once the tyre drops in?
J]-[UN
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 07:20 PM

IDW Supremo Member

Don't be afraid to scrape the wall, going into the gutter and scraping the wall *lightly* is still way faster than missing it entirely. And yes theres a vibraty feeling.

Lining is pretty much key this time around.
Asd
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 07:30 PM

IDW Full Member

alright, ill give it a try & look for videos on lining first. anyway, if yours playing around SP what time usually you'll be there ?

talking about age.... im a few years to 30 =P, what about u?
J]-[UN
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 07:45 PM

IDW Supremo Member

25 huhuhu :`(

I usually play once or twice a week , but so far we've been going to SP on Sats mainly (and occasionally Sunday as well if I have no plans/ decide to ffk other people @_@)
Asd
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 09:22 PM

IDW Full Member

25 still young lar hahaha

wahhh 1 week only play one / twice ? for how many hours there ? lol. play so short time can so pro ....

i almost everyday in summit .... use around rm20-30 aday still the result not that good .... pai sei lar ...
J]-[UN
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 09:53 PM

IDW Supremo Member

I guess play quite long lor, if I'm by myself I play about 10-15games worth but if I'm with IN and cypher.....few hours long =.=;

When ID5 first came out I played almost every day for the first week and a half. Now once/twice a week is enough for me.

Its not always about the amount of $$$ spent though, imo its how effectively you utilise your games.
Asd
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 01:25 AM

IDW Full Member

yeah thats why i need some 1 good around me to show how to do this & that lol
J]-[UN
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 05:04 AM

IDW Supremo Member

Errr no need wan la, just learn from vids and copy their brake/degass points...only thing u really need to learn by urself is wheel control =s
Asd
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 06:00 PM

IDW Full Member

hmmm oh, i really wanted to ask this, what sensetiveness you set for the steering? i set it to 4, default by 5, i find it heavy after like 10-15 rounds my hands are shaking lol
J]-[UN
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 06:25 PM

IDW Supremo Member

I use steering 2 now....dunno why but my hands can't cope playing long periods with the default stiffness nowadays = |

Asd
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 08:44 PM

IDW Full Member

i was just thinking if we set it high, does it help us in turning. as in we wont turn more than 90 degress, so thats its easier not to oversteer?
*j*j*
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 08:58 PM

IDW Goldmember

wow @ASD if u set the steering level high i think playing maps like happo, nagao n iro will reli tk lots of energy to turn ... laugh.gif
Asd
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 09:22 PM

IDW Full Member

hmm i dunno, but i felt like driving a BNR34, when u do a sharp turn, all u need is release the pedal, little brake like 1/5 u get to do big turns...or sharp turns
*j*j*
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 09:31 PM

IDW Goldmember

@ASD > hmm actually did u reli read up all the posts fr the technical threads or follow what JHUN said bout how to execute all the corners ???

V5 is all bout early braking n lining not forgetting bout the boost thingy now if do little braking ur gONeeeeeee ... whistling.gif

gone r the days of corner speeds ... laugh.gif
RooP
Posted: Apr 26 2009, 08:19 AM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 28,314

QUOTE (Asd @ Apr 24 2009, 01:22 PM)
hmm i dunno, but i felt like driving a BNR34, when u do a sharp turn, all u need is release the pedal, little brake like 1/5 u get to do big turns...or sharp turns

im not sure whether im right or not

R34 wont turn like you would want it to be.

laugh.gif laugh.gif
Asd
Posted: Apr 26 2009, 02:32 PM

IDW Full Member

well im still testing out, i did corners around 70 at akina, 45-50 for iro, isnt that enough ?
youhei
Posted: Apr 26 2009, 07:24 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 32,560

Since nobody started it yet.... laugh.gif

Quick question: How to change avatars in malaysia? any certain arcade i have to go to?? unsure.gif

-ShinRei-
Posted: Apr 26 2009, 07:34 PM

The Legendary R Master

Member No.: 29,882

I think there's a Thread for Malaysian, go look for it in the Community and General Chat Section

EDIT: Here's the Link https://idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=37527

This post has been edited by -ShinRei- on Apr 26 2009, 07:35 PM
J]-[UN
Posted: Apr 26 2009, 07:35 PM

IDW Supremo Member

zzzz theres already a Malaysia/KL thread in the community forums lah, please go there.

Close please.
DamienWolf
Posted: Apr 26 2009, 07:45 PM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

Gonna merge this thread in a little while. Please read the rules before making new country/city threads

*Topic Merged*

10 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 »