Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Dave Mc Loud - Gimme the Night

Views: 10,543  ·  Replies: 23 
> Choppy Final Stage raw cap, Complaint and arguments
justxsongs
  Posted: May 21 2014, 09:27 PM

FUCK

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 32,783

Well obviously its gonna be choppy, is it too dumb until need to comment here it's choppy?
Early release is for those excited and wanting to know the story or the animated of the both 86.
I credit to all to my friend who take the time to upload and let us watch the video first before the HD released.
We should learn to be appreciative instead of comment. Thinks its a lousy work?
Don't watch it, wait for the actual HD or subbed like some people patiently wait. Find your source instead of dl-ing and complaining.
To those people appreciate the work. I thank you all on behalf of my fren.

This post has been edited by justxsongs on May 21 2014, 09:41 PM
justxsongs
  Posted: May 21 2014, 10:45 PM

FUCK

Obvious it's choppy after watching, don't need you to say the problem.
Everyone here is not blind to see that and to comment like a expert.
Commenting it means you expected better. Then do it yourself.
"I do encoding and video conversion all the time"
Doesn't seem producing any contribution to this thread.
Given you the "expert", I leave it to you uploading the remaining ACTs.

Haiz curious to watch it then just admit that you want to watch.
Don't need to bring some attention. I believe the mod here doesn't want to see any argument here.
So I will leave it to here. You can continue the debate, as long you want.
People has the understanding to see and read here. They do have their point of views.
No right or wrong I find, I just point out my views.
Helping to post the video helps people happy, I glad, so as my friend do.
Definitely feel free to do the job of uploading the Acts.

Nomake Wan
Posted: May 21 2014, 11:59 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (justxsongs @ 1 hour, 14 minutes ago)
Obvious it's choppy after watching, don't need you to say the problem.
Everyone here is not blind to see that and to comment like a expert.
Commenting it means you expected better. Then do it yourself.
"I do encoding and video conversion all the time"
Doesn't seem producing any contribution to this thread.
Given you the "expert", I leave it to you uploading the remaining ACTs.

Haiz curious to watch it then just admit that you want to watch.
Don't need to bring some attention. I believe the mod here doesn't want to see any argument here.
So I will leave it to here. You can continue the debate, as long you want.
People has the understanding to see and read here. They do have their point of views.
No right or wrong I find, I just point out my views.
Helping to post the video helps people happy, I glad, so as my friend do.
Definitely feel free to do the job of uploading the Acts.

Oh, I thought you had technical details. Darn.

Anyway, good to know you're either not reading my posts or not comprehending them. I've already said that I don't live in Japan, so while I would likely be able to do a better job if I had access, I don't have access, thus my abilities are wasted.

Let's just leave it at this... I'm not going to suck your dick or your friend's dick, and I don't expect either of you to suck mine. I can only hope that this 'argument' has instilled a sense of pride in your friend to do better work in the future. smile.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
justxsongs
  Posted: May 22 2014, 12:18 AM

FUCK

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 19 minutes, 3 seconds ago)
Oh, I thought you had technical details. Darn.

Anyway, good to know you're either not reading my posts or not comprehending them. I've already said that I don't live in Japan, so while I would likely be able to do a better job if I had access, I don't have access, thus my abilities are wasted.

Let's just leave it at this... I'm not going to suck your dick or your friend's dick, and I don't expect either of you to suck mine. I can only hope that this 'argument' has instilled a sense of pride in your friend to do better work in the future. smile.gif

"Anyway, good to know you're either not reading my posts or not comprehending them."---->"I can only hope that this 'argument' has instilled a sense of pride in your friend to do better work in the future. smile.gif"

Self slapped, well you the expert until don't have access.. Please, you dont have to live in Japan to have access.
Anyway no one need your comments here. Give to you, I nth against you anyway.
Tessou
Posted: May 22 2014, 03:40 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

QUOTE (justxsongs @ 3 hours, 21 minutes ago)
"Anyway, good to know you're either not reading my posts or not comprehending them."---->"I can only hope that this 'argument' has instilled a sense of pride in your friend to do better work in the future. smile.gif"

Self slapped, well you the expert until don't have access.. Please, you dont have to live in Japan to have access.
Anyway no one need your comments here. Give to you, I nth against you anyway.

Oh, this is getting good. Please continue, young one. School Nomake Wan with your RAWledge, because you are so smart.

user posted image
LORDOFBANANAS
Posted: May 22 2014, 04:26 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 43,683

Thanks for the video
those loser just cant get video in the first place and find some bad excuse about the video. justxsongs did his part in giving them a chance to watch.

poor western people unable to access through asia. take our videos only. such a loser. i pity them.
no wonder they no initial d 7 online. poor thing... sega think they suck at games so give up in them.
Tessou
Posted: May 22 2014, 04:30 AM

Group Icon

Except he didn't, remember. It was his "friend" that did all the work, and he just linked it. wink2.gif

Also, $10 says your account is fishy. It's too convenient that justxsongs happened to be reading this thread ten minutes ago, and then you (aka justxsongs or his fake ass "friend") suddenly come in with a fresh account and a shitty excuse for an attack using the exact same post style as that idiot. I'll gladly put another $20 down to say that you are most certainly not in Japan, either.

MODS CHECK EM OUT.
justxsongs
  Posted: May 22 2014, 04:34 AM

FUCK

QUOTE (Tessou @ 54 minutes, 20 seconds ago)
Oh, this is getting good. Please continue, young one. School Nomake Wan with your RAWledge, because you are so smart.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/3439174/j...g-popcorn-o.gif

I'm not smart. I'm not proving I'm right. I just voice my opinions.
If he thinks he can do a better job. So be it. He has his point and I know.

Except he didn't, remember. It was his "friend" that did all the work, and he just linked it. wink2.gif

Also, $10 says your account is fishy. It's too convenient that justxsongs happened to be reading this thread ten minutes ago, and then you (aka justxsongs or his fake ass "friend") suddenly come in with a fresh account and a shitty excuse for an attack using the exact same post style as that idiot. I'll gladly put another $20 down to say that you are most certainly not in Japan, either.

MODS CHECK EM OUT.

Yeah it's my friend did all the work. I did mentioned. I help him post.

Thanks for the video
those loser just cant get video in the first place and find some bad excuse about the video. justxsongs did his part in giving them a chance to watch.

poor western people unable to access through asia. take our videos only. such a loser. i pity them.
no wonder they no initial d 7 online. poor thing... sega think they suck at games so give up in them.

Well no problem
Hmmm I'm glad you enjoy the video.
I think you bring the topic in of initial d 7 wrong place.

This post has been edited by justxsongs on May 22 2014, 04:41 AM
Tessou
Posted: May 22 2014, 04:56 AM

Group Icon

QUOTE (justxsongs @ 21 minutes, 51 seconds ago)
I'm not smart.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 674 x 734. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

What really makes me smile is that most of this bullcrap was expected out of Final Stage's release. There's always a stupid amount of drama regarding "oh my god when are the raws coming out?!" literally the minute after it airs in Japan. HAPPENED. The initial batch of raws were not going to be of the best quality. HAPPENED. That the uploader/friend/whatever cannot take criticism, accept the fault and try to make it better? UNEXPECTED! I didn't see that coming because our raws are usually fielded by far more experienced senior members that know how to take a fucking punch if they screw up.

Take Nomake Wan's advice. Tell your friend, or yourself, exactly what went wrong and how it can be rectified. An error was made, and it's not hard to fix, but you need to actually sit down and do the work instead of constantly posting here with shitty justifications and excuses for a terrible job done either on your part or on your friend who apparently cannot show themselves here (which would make this a lot easier). If this was a place of business and you were an employee, you would be fired for being so goddamned incompetent. Quit stonewalling and being stubborn, take some advice from the people here that have experience in this sort of thing, and do it right next time.
justxsongs
  Posted: May 22 2014, 05:04 AM

FUCK

QUOTE (Tessou @ 8 minutes, 32 seconds ago)
http://casaofgila.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/butler.jpg

What really makes me smile is that most of this bullcrap was expected out of Final Stage's release. There's always a stupid amount of drama regarding "oh my god when are the raws coming out?!" literally the minute after it airs in Japan. HAPPENED. The initial batch of raws were not going to be of the best quality. HAPPENED. That the uploader/friend/whatever cannot take criticism, accept the fault and try to make it better? UNEXPECTED! I didn't see that coming because our raws are usually fielded by far more experienced senior members that know how to take a fucking punch if they screw up.

Take Nomake Wan's advice. Tell your friend, or yourself, exactly what went wrong and how it can be rectified. An error was made, and it's not hard to fix, but you need to actually sit down and do the work instead of constantly posting here with shitty justifications and excuses for a terrible job done either on your part or on your friend who apparently cannot show themselves here (which would make this a lot easier). If this was a place of business and you were an employee, you would be fired for being so goddamned incompetent. Quit stonewalling and being stubborn, take some advice from the people here that have experience in this sort of thing, and do it right next time.

Advice taken. However I feel that I still have the right to say that it's not nice to comment that way.
My friend is trying to do it right. Come on, not everyone thinks like you. Even you don't want to give credit, just let him do it right.
I'm not here to argue, just pointing out some opinions. As I said, anyone can do a better job.
You go ahead and do it as you mentioned. I feel that there shouldn't be a expectation.
LORDOFBANANAS
Posted: May 22 2014, 05:04 AM

Shmuck

hello dun be a loser western come here n talk like pro. so noob
Tessou
Posted: May 22 2014, 05:07 AM

Group Icon

QUOTE (LORDOFBANANAS @ 3 minutes, 4 seconds ago)
hello dun be a loser western come here n talk like pro. so noob

You're talking to me? You are asking for one hell of a one sided fight.
LORDOFBANANAS
Posted: May 22 2014, 05:13 AM

Shmuck

boring to read some fools arguing hahhahahaahahahhs fight fight

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

This post has been edited by LORDOFBANANAS on May 22 2014, 05:19 AM
Tessou
Posted: May 22 2014, 05:21 AM

Group Icon

You're the one that's inciting it lately, though... hahaha fight? You reek of being a poorly executed troll, alt account or not. Inciting a flamewar by ridiculing "western" members is just not gonna do anything.
Tessou
Posted: May 22 2014, 09:08 AM

Group Icon

He's only the first, not the only one. Shit be spreadin', yo.
ehbiwtf
Posted: May 22 2014, 09:37 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 43,671

QUOTE (Tessou @ 28 minutes, 23 seconds ago)
He's only the first, not the only one. Shit be spreadin', yo.

It's been a week and he's the only person sharing thus far. So until that changes, he's the only one. lol
justxsongs
  Posted: May 22 2014, 10:20 AM

FUCK

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 2 hours, 30 minutes ago)
Really? I don't need to live there to get access to their PPV channel? Now that I will freely admit I was not aware. Anyone in the thread living in Japan care to chime in on this? How does one access your PPV TV from outside the country? If I had access to the channel then yeah, absolutely I'd have gotten this done for you. In fact if it turns out I'm wrong and I can access Japanese PPV somehow, then I apologize profusely for not being first to the plate. sad.gif

You may not consider it nice, but if your friend cannot take criticism then he'll never improve. Since you say he wants to try to do it right, would he like some help? I'm not saying I want the TS, but I'd be more than happy to look at his conversion method and offer suggestions on how it could be done better.

In closing...I'd like to just point out clearly that neither you nor I have provided any content, so in that aspect we stand on even footing. Lemme know how that conversation with your friend goes, okay? wink2.gif

I'm here just supporting my friend. I not saying your view is wrong.
What you point it's true. Yes my friend accept it, and move on.
I guess the appropriate way is to encourage and hope he can come out with a better video.
Yeap I agreed with you that neither of us have provided any content.
Lets respect a person's work. Even it's not a good job, I'm believe he can improve from it.
TigerZai
Posted: May 22 2014, 10:52 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 29,780

Why is just a RAW video will cause so many issue?
When first date release of final stage, everyone asking for when can watch the RAW ver..
After someone had upload it and share with everyone, why do so much complain?

i watched it and i thanks for the uploader effort.. i do appreciate it ...

For those person who complain so much about this RAW's clip... May be you can ignore and stop complain and move on ur life or wait for better version..
Learn to appreciate.

If commenting on forum with so much of logic and knowledge, why dont you get a better RAW version and upload it? ? ?

There's a quote from some Asia country : You dont speak too much shit, there's no ppl will say you are dumb.. So better remain silent... Silent is gold ...
Nomake Wan
Posted: May 22 2014, 11:46 AM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (TigerZai @ 54 minutes, 7 seconds ago)
Why is just a RAW video will cause so many issue?
When first date release of final stage, everyone asking for when can watch the RAW ver..
After someone had upload it and share with everyone, why do so much complain?

i watched it and i thanks for the uploader effort.. i do appreciate it ...

For those person who complain so much about this RAW's clip... May be you can ignore and stop complain and move on ur life or wait for better version..
Learn to appreciate.

If commenting on forum with so much of logic and knowledge, why dont you get a better RAW version and upload it? ? ?

There's a quote from some Asia country : You dont speak too much shit, there's no ppl will say you are dumb.. So better remain silent... Silent is gold ...

Because it is The Year of Our Lord Two-Thousand and Twelve Plus Two, and HD content has been mainstream in Japan since at least 2006. Converting it should be little trouble at this point in the game. That it is is surprising, so of course we're going to comment to that effect.

You can spout proverbs all you like, but that won't change the facts. What I don't understand are all the 'if you're so smart then you do it' comments. That's a cop-out. Until someone shows that Japanese PPV can be purchased and viewed outside of Japan, then all my experience with video encoding amounts to little more than an offer of assistance to those who do have access.

Intelligence and experience do not equate to availability.

knite
Posted: May 22 2014, 12:03 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 5,376

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 17 minutes, 33 seconds ago)
What I don't understand are all the 'if you're so smart then you do it' comments. That's a cop-out. Until someone shows that Japanese PPV can be purchased and viewed outside of Japan, then all my experience with video encoding amounts to little more than an offer of assistance to those who do have access.

Intelligence and experience do not equate to availability.

I feel like people keep missing/skipping these parts of your posts. This has be at least the 3rd time you've had to repeat saying this. So I'm going to quote it to increase the chance of it being seen.
Tessou
Posted: May 22 2014, 02:50 PM

Group Icon

QUOTE (ehbiwtf @ 5 hours, 13 minutes ago)
It's been a week and he's the only person sharing thus far. So until that changes, he's the only one. lol

Look online, and not just on Nyaa or TPB. You're a fool if you think this is the only release.

This post has been edited by Tessou on May 22 2014, 02:51 PM
Nomake Wan
Posted: May 22 2014, 02:54 PM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (Tessou @ 3 minutes, 29 seconds ago)
Look online, and not just on Nyaa or TPB. You're a fool if you think this is the only release.

[citation needed]
LORDOFBANANAS
Posted: May 22 2014, 06:54 PM

Shmuck

So lame le u guy keep quarrel some raw stuff. I 100% agree with tigerzai. U western just leech n leech n complain n complain. Go and see without us u think got id for u to watch? Lucky id7 just asia

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
  - Details: Warning has been issued to this post by Perry on May 22 2014, 09:29 PM.
  - Reasons: Severe undesirable and detrimental effects on one's brain. Serious mental fatigue is a common result for having had read posts from this user.
TigerZai
Posted: May 22 2014, 09:01 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 29,780

QUOTE (LORDOFBANANAS @ 2 hours, 7 minutes ago)
So lame le u guy keep quarrel some raw stuff. I 100% agree with tigerzai. U western just leech n leech n complain n complain. Go and see without us u think got id for u to watch? Lucky id7 just asia

Ya, coz i see them do nothing and then talk big after that .. they don't learn to appreciate ...