Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Priscilla - New Love

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

31 Pages  1 2 3 4 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 121,744  ·  Replies: 753 
> Member Eurobeat Remixes
shunjenny
Posted: Feb 26 2007, 02:36 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,407

oneofakind2k6,
Won't you think when you make a transition from 'SUPER EUROBEAT presents Initial D NON-STOP MIX from Takumi Selection' till the '23.Takumi of Speed Style-Speed Side',the bpm is not match before.
Since the lyric 'you put the fire on me',the bpm become somethong difference with before.
BlastorBlade
Posted: Feb 26 2007, 03:59 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 8,098

QUOTE (shunjenny @ Today at 7:12 PM)
oneofakind2k6,would you please tell me what are the difference between the following 2 files from you?
Wain L & Dave Rodgers - Make Up Your Mind (Ultimate Decision Duet Remix) &  Wain L & Dave Rodgers - Make Up Your Mind (Hyper FINAL Remix)

[Links Removed]

Surely you jest? It's obvious from the start...the Hyper Final Remix contains elements from the Takumi Non-Stop version of Make Up Your Mind, hence the nice meshing between Wain L's and Dave Rodgers' voices at about 1:37, not to mention the raised BPM at the start of the song. The Ultimate Decision Duet Mix pre-dates the release of this to the unpaying masses, and doesn't contain it (not to mention it is 1:17 longer...)

Thanks oneofakind2k6, I enjoyed both versions, although I thought you may have experimented more with mixing Dave and Wain L's versions in the Hyper Final Remix, perhaps by speeding up Dave's version (maybe making a long version of the Takumi non-stop version...although I'd hazard a guess that a full version of Dave vs Wain L might come out sometime this year...perhaps on the Best of SEB 2007. Here's hoping, at least!)

Thanks again!

This post has been edited by BlastorBlade on Feb 26 2007, 04:00 AM
oneofakind2k6
Posted: Feb 26 2007, 04:15 AM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 16,917

Yeah, I understood that from the beginning. I tried my hardest to fix that up as much as I could but it couldn't be fixed all the way. It's kinda hard when working with a 320 Kbps song and a 128 kbps song laugh.gif Also take in consideration the fact that when mixing a song, the idea is to try to get a good long song instead of trying to get something short and fast. While the difference is quite obvious in that section, the rest of the song makes up for itself in the end. You are right, shunjenny, the kbps are different and that does make it a lot more difficult mixing tracks. Thank you for your input wink2.gif

QUOTE (BlastorBlade @ Today at 3:59 AM)
Surely you jest? It's obvious from the start...the Hyper Final Remix contains elements from the Takumi Non-Stop version of Make Up Your Mind, hence the nice meshing between Wain L's and Dave Rodgers' voices at about 1:37, not to mention the raised BPM at the start of the song. The Ultimate Decision Duet Mix pre-dates the release of this to the unpaying masses, and doesn't contain it (not to mention it is 1:17 longer...)

BlastorBlade hit the nail right on the head. I went back and sped up the original "Make Up Your Mind" to match the "Takumi Non-Stop Mega Mix" version of MUYM. Then, when the tracks crossfade into Dave's part, I did speed up Dave's part a little (he has a tendency to sound very high pitched when sped up too fast laugh.gif ) So, overall changes:

1.) Sped up (Hence HYPER MIX)
2.) Blending of Takumi Mix w/ Original
3.) Dave's Part Sped up slightly.

I tried to mix more of Wain L in w/ the Dave Rodger's part but technology won't allow it (at least from what I've tried). When attempting to mix the two, the problem I have is that I can't seem to get the background music out of Wain L's part and just leave the vocals sad.gif. I can, however (as seen with this song), match the proper beats and times together in an attempt to blend the songs well. Anyway, I hope that clears somethings up. I'm glad you liked them BlastorBlade, and hopefully I'll bring everyone some more (and better) remixes. Thank you again, Shunjenny, for your input wink2.gif

This post has been edited by Smiley_DC2 on Mar 29 2007, 01:06 AM
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Manix
Posted: Feb 26 2007, 04:31 AM

Speed Demon / Eurobeat DJ

Member No.: 21,007

On Hyper Mix: Again, great mix, I enjoyed it. I may have to give remixing a try sometime thanks to you and your work. happy.gif Of course, I'd also have to credit Lebon14 for his influence as well.
Hey! w00t2.gif You two should try a collaboration project! cool.gif thumbsup.gif
oneofakind2k6
Posted: Feb 26 2007, 04:50 AM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

QUOTE (Manix @ Today at 4:31 AM)
On Hyper Mix: Again, great mix, I enjoyed it. I may have to give remixing a try sometime thanks to you and your work. happy.gif Of course, I'd also have to credit Lebon14 for his influence as well.
Hey! w00t2.gif  You two should try a collaboration project!  cool.gif  thumbsup.gif

Thanks, Manix! That would be awesome, to make a fan-made collaboration of remixes! I would definetly love to contribute to that grin2.gif. If you got time, Manix, I'd like to hear one of your remixes w00t2.gif
Kettu
  Posted: Feb 26 2007, 08:08 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 22,877

Hey oneofakind2k6 as you certainly know something about mixing, could you say your opinion about this one:

Dave & Neo Mix (Reloaded)

http://www.zshare.net/file/akx0fg

Really loved Symbol - Forever Young (Ultimate Forever Remix) thumbsup.gif
Tessou
Posted: Feb 26 2007, 11:54 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

A damn fine mix, oneofakind2k6! Another one for the car! cool.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
oneofakind2k6
Posted: Feb 26 2007, 05:09 PM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

I really like this mix, Kettu thumbsup.gif I thought you made some great transitions in there and I was really impressed with the beginning. My only concern with this mix was the transition between "Takumi" and "Lucky Man" and the ending. Though it was a good transition, when making a mix you want to find similar beat patterns in the songs or find a break where you can place the next song at. At the beginning, you did that very well with the first three songs, yet when takumi ended you let it fade out (which was good) but in the middle of the mix you had another song fade in. It kinda takes away from the mix when you have a silence introduced. My suggestion is to fade out Takumi and start Lucky Man at the "Get it on" part. The only thing with the ending was it just stopped, my suggestion would of been to mix in the ending of Lucky Man in at the end of the selection, allowing the song to have a fade out ending. Other than that, I also loved what you did with takumi with the echo, that was sweet! Other than, like I said, this is an awesome mix IMHO. Keep it up and keep experimenting with it wink2.gif

P.S. - I'm happy that you enjoy the Forever Young Mix!!! grin2.gif

QUOTE (Tessou @ Today at 11:54 AM)
A damn fine mix, oneofakind2k6! Another one for the car! cool.gif

Glad you like it Tessou! And I just want to say a big....

THANK YOU

To all you guys for your feed back and downloads of these remixes. I have a combined total of over 200 downloads of the remixes I've made (that's a lot to me) and it really means a lot smile.gif .

Again,

thanks.gif

To all of you! Long live Eurobeat!

This post has been edited by Smiley_DC2 on Mar 29 2007, 01:06 AM
shunjenny
Posted: Feb 27 2007, 08:41 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

oneofakind2k6,
I think that the Bitrate difference exists is not a problem,you can unite the Bitrate all to be 128Kbps,and also I think you don't need to set the Bitrate of your remix as 320Kbps.Because it'll be too large size for us,and 128Kbps-192Kbps is not much difference compare with 320Kbps.
Try to unite the BPM between the songs by MixMeister Pro 6 or Goldwave,Bitrate will not affect changing the BPM.And after united the BPM,you should also make the volume similar that it will listen pretty good and no more difference,more fluency!
Kettu
  Posted: Feb 27 2007, 10:27 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 22,877

Well one thing is that when you have any mp3 file and you re-encode it to mp3(128->192) the quality goes a lot worse. A 192kbps copy might sound worse than the original 128kbps. So the least you could do is to use 320kbps.
oneofakind2k6
  Posted: Feb 28 2007, 04:19 AM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

Shunjenny, your point has been taken laugh.gif!!! Taken so much, that I've went back and decided to make a new mix. I went back and converted the two "Takumi" tracks I used to wave again and converted them back to 128 kbps (so the file won't be so big like you said cool.gif ) Hopefully, this will be a lot better (which I believe it is).

Enjoy happy.gif

This post has been edited by oneofakind2k6 on Mar 1 2007, 03:47 AM
Nick Tsuchiya
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 09:31 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 14,249

oneofakind2k6, can you use another site to host? Megaupload is closed for non-premium users by the next 10 hours u.u
oneofakind2k6
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 11:19 AM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

QUOTE (Nick Tsuchiya @ Today at 9:31 AM)
oneofakind2k6, can you use another site to host? Megaupload is closed for non-premium users by the next 10 hours u.u

I hate when that happens too >_<! But yeah, here's a sendspace link:

Takumi - New Mix

http://www.zshare.net/file/4dfacl

Hope this works for ya! Enjoy happy.gif
Bunta_Impreza
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 12:24 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 23,418

WOw blink.gif

the remix is ecxelent!

the engine aceleration,jeje evilbrows.gif

thank youuu cool.gif

Byes wink2.gif
Nick Tsuchiya
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 12:27 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 14,249

Thanks oneofakind2k6. I looking forward for you next mix ^^
oneofakind2k6
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 03:04 PM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

I've went ahead and updated these with two new remixes and an album. Check first post for links. Enjoy wink2.gif

This post has been edited by oneofakind2k6 on Mar 4 2007, 03:11 PM
Todeshornisse
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 03:18 PM

SBK on Tour

Member No.: 11,698

Fruity Power is all I say to this.
oneofakind2k6
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 03:27 PM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

QUOTE (Todeshornisse @ Today at 3:18 PM)
Fruity Power is all I say to this.

Awesomeness! laugh.gif

This post has been edited by oneofakind2k6 on Mar 4 2007, 03:32 PM
Akagi's White Comet
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 07:27 PM

The Charismatic Member

Member No.: 14,613

*faints in happiness over the new mix*

OMG. A 10 minute version of Takumi!! Very nice mix job I have to say oneofakind2k6. You never cease to amaze me. happy.gif
oneofakind2k6
Posted: Mar 5 2007, 03:58 PM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

I've taken a break from Takumi remixes (LOL) and made up some fresh new mixes for everyone. I hope you enjoy happy.gif !

*Neo - Go Go Money (Saturday Night Remix)

*Dark Angels - Right Now (Wasting My Time Remix)

More to come soon... wink2.gif

*Links On First Post*

This post has been edited by oneofakind2k6 on Mar 11 2007, 07:19 PM
Manix
Posted: Mar 6 2007, 06:06 AM

Oh boy oh boy! The only thing better than getting a new album is a new remix. Can't wait to hear these new ones! I'll edit later.

Edit:
Right Now: I was surprised that not much was changed here. It's basically an (Extended Version)^2 [Extended Version of the Extended Version], however, I personally can't get enough of this song so that's welcome.

Go Go Money: Friday Night Ver. - Extended Ver. is my take on it, but I love the way you spiced it up with the Non-Stop cuts in there; it kept it fresh and enjoyable.

I'd share my thoughts for other songs to remix, but I'm gonna give those a crack first since your ver. might sound better. Just don't hold your breath for my releases. cool.gif

Edit 2: Like the new remix, sounds great. It actually seems to me like you're improving. I think the next step would be to try and mix back and forth between the songs you mix. For example, in the Neo v. Dave mix, you could mix from Disco to Wheels back to Disco fade to Wheels, etc. (Not to be taken literally for that mix pattern but as an example). Keep up the Euro-Beat! thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by Manix on Mar 11 2007, 09:33 PM
shunjenny
Posted: Mar 6 2007, 07:09 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

oneofakind2k6,I want to know more about:how do you make BPM similar and would you have a excellent DJ software for mixing BPM to be exactly the same(EQUAL TO EACH OTHER like the same song)?Is it possible?

p.s. I recommend you using a final version to include all advantages you think in the remix.It's best for everyone.

This post has been edited by shunjenny on Mar 6 2007, 07:27 PM
oneofakind2k6
Posted: Mar 6 2007, 07:56 PM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

ShunJenny,

To answer your question: yes it is possible. One way to make files the same BPM is if you save the ORIGINAL files in WAVE format. Wave files tend to be a lot easier to mix and allow the remixer to mix songs a lot better and fluently. Saving files as MP3, however, is more difficult, due to the fact that once you save it as an MP3 it will remain be an MP3. In short, Wave is a lot more loose and MP3 is more permanent.

As far as fancy DJ software goes, a GoldWave audio program should do you just well.

and for the final version that's best for everyone, well I've made a final one -

Takumi - (HYPER FINAL REMIX)

http://www.zshare.net/G8DJHXB5

thanks for the feedback thumbsup.gif

P.S. - When are you going to post some of your remixes up for all us to hear? I know I can't wait to hear them wink2.gif
Manix
Posted: Mar 7 2007, 02:53 PM

for the final version that's best for everyone, well I've made a final one -

Takumi - (HYPER FINAL REMIX)

pinch2.gif More Takumi Remix. I quess your album wasn't enough, lol.

Edit: This was indeed a good mix. I like "Hyper" things and this was quite an appropriate Hyper Takumi. And I'm glad to hear that you're on to other projects. I may up my remix schedule by just mixing on my comp rather than a DJ mix-style I was planning.

This post has been edited by Manix on Mar 7 2007, 03:16 PM
oneofakind2k6
Posted: Mar 7 2007, 03:04 PM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

Nope, that's the final one Manix! No more after that one. I've moved on to other projects , I'm not going to have street fighter-itus (where you make something and just keep releasing updates). THIS IS THE FINAL MIX OF THIS SONG BY ME. I would love to hear other people's remixes of this song if they make them, but I'm not making another one of this song. It's a great song, and hopefully Eurobeat decides to release the full song soon. Until then, thank you all for your downloads of my remixes, and I hope that you enjoy the final remix and all my other remixes thumbsup.gif

31 Pages  1 2 3 4 »