Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Rock It Down

Important Rules
Please READ this topic before starting a topic in this section. And remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

This section is on a basis of member-helping-member, no one is obligated to answer your questions.
People are taking their own time to answer your question(s), be thankful and appreciate helps from the others.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 4,277  ·  Replies: 6 
> help need to go to new arcade places.
midnightevo6
  Posted: Mar 13 2007, 01:38 PM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,518

i don't know if i should post this here but all well i'm looking to go to some new arcade places i live near culver city i only know how to get to westwood arcades if any of you people know a place near over here let me know cuz there no one over at my arcades .the farthest i've gone was glendale so i can go about that far.

This post has been edited by passenger_seat on Mar 13 2007, 01:40 PM
RX-7 Spirit fo sho
Posted: Mar 13 2007, 04:34 PM

Bust'a capp in yo @$$

Member No.: 22,580

the glendale arcade is terrible
westlake is pretty good already, why change???
25cents a pop!
compared to the other places...a dollar a pop.
i know there's id machines at gameworks...boomers definately, and six flags. i'm not sure i'll be back with updates
i can't really talk much now
mikereyes
Posted: Mar 14 2007, 06:52 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 19,044

the Eagle Rock arcade isnt too bad.
GOSU+
Posted: Mar 14 2007, 08:22 PM

NightKid's Protege

Member No.: 22,926

Netfragz in Fontana off the i-15 50 cents per game + its a pc cafe.
akm
Posted: Mar 15 2007, 10:25 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 16,402

I'm also looking for another arcade to play ID, the one in the nearby mall (hamilton mall) is a falling apart because of the little kids that slam the wheel + poor maintenance

I live in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
midnightevo6
  Posted: Apr 10 2007, 11:52 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 17,518

damn my arcade place just got a little expensive i play initial d 3rd stage it used to be 50 cents to play and it still is but to countinue is 50 cents now it use to be 25 i wished it went back to 25 because i lose alot kind of. any more places i can go to?somewhere close to culver city farthest i can go is glendale and eagle rock i think.
Rawrleorawr
Posted: Aug 3 2011, 01:42 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 37,697

QUOTE (akm @ Mar 15 2007, 10:25 AM)
I'm also looking for another arcade to play ID, the one in the nearby mall (hamilton mall) is a falling apart because of the little kids that slam the wheel + poor maintenance

I live in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey

Is there still anywhere in Jersey with ID3?

I've been searching, for a while now.

It's been about 2 months I haven't played. Eight on the break in Dunellin has them, but last few times I was there, they were broken.

The arcade at Menlo closed down, there was a pair in seaside, but I was there recently and they seem to have gotten rid of them.

I can't think of anywhere else that would have them.

Anyone have any clue where there are any functioning ID3 around northern/central jersey???