Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Elisa - Lost into the Night

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,226  ·  Replies: 11 
> what anime name is that, that basketball anime
rlan214
  Posted: Jan 15 2005, 05:51 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 812

well when i was in the phil i used to remember to watch this basketball anime just wondering what's the name of it
grin2.gif
Ayako Watanabe
Posted: Jan 15 2005, 05:57 PM

Living In A Amish Paradise

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,415

its called "Rebound" cool.gif
ryot4
Posted: Jan 15 2005, 08:09 PM

neko lager

Member No.: 3,975

most likely it's this one...

http://www.animeslamdunk.com/

please do some research next time. happy.gif
Gh3TToAzNBoi
Posted: Jan 15 2005, 08:20 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 2,615

blink.gif i did make a thread on this a while ago shifty2.gif
haspieuw
Posted: Jan 16 2005, 04:39 AM

IDW Lurker

Member No.: 2,006

yeah its called slamdunk ..
rlan214
  Posted: Jan 16 2005, 07:36 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 812

thank you
slam dunk
grin2.gif
liquidityzero
Posted: Jan 18 2005, 04:20 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 3,876

I feel that the manga is much better than the anime itself.

I TOTALLY worship Takehiko Inoue's artwork....amazing detailing~

U should check out his other works after Slam Dunk, Vagabond and REAL(wheelchair bball)
circle
Posted: Jan 18 2005, 05:02 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 3,734

great anime. really funny. i've also read a lot of fanfiction on this anime and it basically continues after they lost in the national championships. very entertaining.
DriftSkillz2k5
Posted: Jan 19 2005, 08:02 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 5,083

stick to action..theres more action.
liquidityzero
Posted: Jan 20 2005, 07:05 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

One of the best aspects of Inoue's work...is that his drawings, his manga, seems so alive when you read it. His action scenes are simply amazing.... so much action and movement conveyed in a static drawing.
ryot4
Posted: Jan 20 2005, 08:14 AM

neko lager

Member No.: 3,975

QUOTE (liquidityzero @ Jan 18 2005, 04:20 PM)
I feel that the manga is much better than the anime itself.

I TOTALLY worship Takehiko Inoue's artwork....amazing detailing~

U should check out his other works after Slam Dunk, Vagabond and REAL(wheelchair bball)

dude have you read vagabond... all i have to say is TENSAI.... this guy ranks #1 rite above shigeno n oda in my list. i absolutely worship.gif his work.

and yes... i recommend reading the manga first, as with most animes, you really get the spirit of the author thru the manga better... plus you'll get to see the entire story. happy.gif

This post has been edited by ryot4 on Jan 20 2005, 08:17 AM
liquidityzero
Posted: Jan 20 2005, 11:48 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (ryot4 @ Jan 20 2005, 08:14 AM)

dude have you read vagabond... all i have to say is TENSAI.... this guy ranks #1 rite above shigeno n oda in my list. i absolutely worship.gif his work.

and yes... i recommend reading the manga first, as with most animes, you really get the spirit of the author thru the manga better... plus you'll get to see the entire story. happy.gif

Yeah I read Vagabond.....but I stopped my collection till volume 11 ......because I went overseas and was unable to find any copies of it here in Melbourne. sad.gif

The level of detail in Vagabond was AMAZING~!!!!! Right down to the characters faces, the background, the trees....everything was UNREAL! He must have spent 1-2 days just drawing a page~!! blink.gif

I love Shigeno for his amazing detailing in drawing cars......right down to their interior. But let's face it.....he can't really draw people as nicely... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif