Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Fastway - Revolution

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 7,252  ·  Replies: 6 
> Pokemon Gold and Silver (3ds VC)
JeffreySoftbark
  Posted: Sep 17 2017, 04:20 PM

DJ Pon-2

Group: Members
Member No.: 48,221

Is anyone buying or bought it yet? I bought Gold and I'm replaying through my copy of Soul Silver while waiting laugh2.gif
Spaz
Posted: Sep 17 2017, 08:33 PM

Just a guy towing a car across the country to chase a dream.
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 30,193

I'll grab it at some point, but with Destiny 2 out it's gonna be tough to justify time into replaying another title.

Plus, I'm not a huge fan of gen 2 pokemon, and beyond that, even when they add virtual console support to Pokebank, the only thing that would honestly make it worthwhile for me is if there's somewhere with a higher than 30% Ditto spawn rate to farm for breeding.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
JeffreySoftbark
    Posted: Sep 18 2017, 04:28 AM

DJ Pon-2

QUOTE (Spaz @ 7 hours, 54 minutes ago)
I'll grab it at some point, but with Destiny 2 out it's gonna be tough to justify time into replaying another title.

Plus, I'm not a huge fan of gen 2 pokemon, and beyond that, even when they add virtual console support to Pokebank, the only thing that would honestly make it worthwhile for me is if there's somewhere with a higher than 30% Ditto spawn rate to farm for breeding.

I've been on sort of a gaming drought recently and this is what I'm hoping will get me out of it with some good ol' nostalgia tongue.gif
Spaz
Posted: Sep 19 2017, 07:34 PM

Just a guy towing a car across the country to chase a dream.
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 30,193

QUOTE (JeffreySoftbark @ Yesterday, 7:28 AM)
I've been on sort of a gaming drought recently and this is what I'm hoping will get me out of it with some good ol' nostalgia tongue.gif

Nothing wrong with that! They weren't bad games by any standard, I just never was really a fan of 99% of the pokemon added that generation. It kinda sets the replayability a bit low for me.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
JeffreySoftbark
  Posted: Sep 20 2017, 05:48 AM

DJ Pon-2

QUOTE (Spaz @ Yesterday, 11:34 PM)
Nothing wrong with that! They weren't bad games by any standard, I just never was really a fan of 99% of the pokemon added that generation. It kinda sets the replayability a bit low for me.

I understand happy.gif we all can't have the same opinions I like them because the Johto Pokemon added the color and the newer sprites from the first generation and that sort of reels me in laugh2.gif and maybe because it was my first game awesome.gif

This post has been edited by JeffreySoftbark on Sep 20 2017, 05:52 AM
Phantom_R32
Posted: Sep 20 2017, 08:38 PM

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,277

I'm gonna have to wait a bit. As much as I love Gen.2, I'm not gonna have any time to play it. I'm a big fighting game fan, and with Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite, Pokken Tournament DX and Gundam Versus out this month my wallet hates me. I already picked up Destiny 2 out of impulse after seeing a lot of my friends playing it. Not to mention Gran Turismo Sport comes out early next month... Might buy Gold closer to the Ultra Sun/Moon release.

Also, nice seeing another Michigander around here(from a neighboring city, no less.)

This post has been edited by Phantom_R32 on Sep 20 2017, 08:43 PM
JeffreySoftbark
  Posted: Sep 21 2017, 04:52 AM

DJ Pon-2

QUOTE (Phantom_R32 @ 8 hours, 14 minutes ago)
Also, nice seeing another Michigander around here(from a neighboring city, no less.)

oh awesome happy.gif I have to read locations more laugh2.gif