Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS1) Daniel - Full Metal Cars

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 7,172  ·  Replies: 2 
> [3DS] Monster Hunter XX, Expansion for X I guess
OkamiWind
  Posted: Oct 29 2016, 09:14 AM

Ravioli Ravioli
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,468

YOUTUBE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGDJ_2IW3qI )

Newest Monster Hunter...I guess expansion for X? I dunno what to call it. Anyway a new hub based on airships two new Hunting Styles and it looks like we fight on the near equivalent on Mount Everest...I dunno what to call it.

It looks nice and all but I pray that this is the last MH for this generation cause a third expansion would be called...well yeah.
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Nov 2 2016, 06:12 PM

Patient Zero

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 37,947

This is way too soon after MHX. I'm still working on that game. But I well say, MHX was really easy. I'm only 100 hours in and I have about 40% of the achievements. To put it in perspective, I'm like 400 hours into MH4U and I only have about 70% of those achievements. If they're trying to make the series easy and accessible to evened, they're doing a good job. Maybe too much of a good job...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
AndreS8Shok
Posted: Jan 30 2017, 11:27 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,938

Well, Capcom was doing it since monster hunter Freedom United (Or 2G in Japan) they sell the Monster Hunter game Without the G Quests (E.G. Monster Hunter 3) and few months later sell out the game with G-rank quests (Monster Hunter 3G or Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate in Europe and Americas). I don't know why they do this (Early sellout to gain more?) but it is really annoying. . .)