Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 2 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Glory Days

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

9 Pages  « 7 8 9  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 46,865  ·  Replies: 203 
> Metal Gear Solid V
Tessou
Posted: Apr 9 2016, 08:42 PM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

Anybody with range. Hayter only had one voice.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
BOZZ
Posted: Apr 10 2016, 12:55 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,414

QUOTE (Tessou @ Today, 12:42 AM)
Anybody with range. Hayter only had one voice.

You know, I didn't want to admit it, but it's true, he doesn't have any range.

I've listened to some of his other work (his Marvel voice work and anime English dub work) and he sounds pretty much the same in all his roles, I was expecting he'd at least have a better range. It would've been nice to have Hayter voice Snake one last time, but I guess Peacewalker is his swan song.

I do wonder why Kojima went with Kiefer Sutherland, I'm guessing he must've liked 24 or he has a thing for foreign-born Canadians lol?
BOZZ
Posted: May 10 2016, 07:45 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,414

So looks like some minor, minor details about Kojima's next game have come out thanks to an interview he had recently with Famitsu.
alinarodriguez
Posted: Dec 26 2018, 04:26 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 50,532

The MGS 5 is good in terms of graphics and combat mode. Nothing wrong with that. But the only thing that bothers me is that the side missions are aren't good. So basically, you get bored when you're not in the mood for story mode

9 Pages  « 7 8 9