Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing (WMMT3 OST) Control Your Body

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 5 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,256  ·  Replies: 8 
> FD vs. FD??, Differences
takumi-kun
  Posted: May 4 2009, 05:08 AM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,640

Im asking which car is better or what are the differences if any better the FD3S vs the other FD (i forgot its name but it starts with FD somethin somethin). So really to any players here that have used both what is the difference? Or are they the same with 1 just having a longer name??
strioch
Posted: May 4 2009, 05:10 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 32,557

Check out the Mazda thread, been discussed there

https://idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=37795

Basically the RS is a great "all map" FD compared to the R
takumi-kun
  Posted: May 4 2009, 05:19 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 22,640

ok much thanks to you didnt see the mazda topic yet on the version 5 boards. Well if the mods want they can gladly close this im sorry mods.
DamienWolf
Posted: May 4 2009, 11:43 AM

Not Without Incident

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 22,878

Its alright. There are other things you can discuss about those two FDs. And we actually do not just close or merge threads because our goal is to promote discussion. I'll leave this thread open for now, feel free to discuss differences between the two cars.
J]-[UN
Posted: May 4 2009, 09:17 PM

IDW Supremo Member

Member No.: 5,953

Its like Iori VS Iori u know, sometimes one of them will just play keepaway zoning with fireball/dragonpunch/sweep , the other one will be playing fast paced rushdown.

Not like Street Fighter 4 where if you've seen one Ken/Sagat, you've seen them all *yawn*
DamienWolf
Posted: May 4 2009, 09:47 PM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

Hehe, yeah. I miss my KOF days. Fast paced rushdown is my style. The ever present triple cross-up fakes to catch a player unguarded and go through with HP + FLP and Triple Wild Flower Combo (or whatever its called now).

So I guess FD RS would be my style? laugh.gif
J]-[UN
Posted: May 4 2009, 09:58 PM

IDW Supremo Member

Lol actually.....

....I was just poking fun at the topic creator XD

You can actually play KOF online using ggpo.net , thats what I've been using so far and its pretty smooth.
Asd
Posted: May 5 2009, 12:17 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 26,303

sorry a little off topic here.

Jhun --- > KOF online ??? tell me what is it ? =P im also a KOF fan, im a clark fan he he he....i like throwing ppl XD. (make it cantonese LOL)

ahem... err the FD .....well nvm lol
J]-[UN
Posted: May 5 2009, 01:52 AM

IDW Supremo Member

go to ggpo.net to download the loader, download the ROM from rom-world.com I think, put it in the rom folder for GGPO, make an account and thats it.

Buy a stick if you can't play with kb.

We can pretty much have decent connection to most nearby countries, even some parts of Korea/Taiwan/Japan/China.