Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Acid Runner

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

31 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 121,753  ·  Replies: 753 
> Member Eurobeat Remixes
Kettu
  Posted: Mar 9 2007, 09:29 AM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,877

I'm currently making Takumi remix. I had something like "helium mix" in my mind. Wait and see.
oneofakind2k6
Posted: Mar 9 2007, 11:07 AM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 16,917

I can't wait to hear Kettu. "Helium Mix"?...you've got me interested in what that will be happy.gif
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
shunjenny
Posted: Mar 10 2007, 02:01 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 8,407

Please listen to my own presentation of Remixing Takumi:I have my own concepts,hope everyone can try creative things.
Here is the download links:

Download Link 1: http://www.zshare.net/O27212OQ

Download Link 2: http://download.yousendit.com/271E828D4BCB07F9

This post has been edited by shunjenny on Mar 10 2007, 02:02 AM
oneofakind2k6
Posted: Mar 10 2007, 07:57 AM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

Shunjenny,

I've downloaded your remix and allow me to be frank....

w00t2.gif That was freaking awesome w00t2.gif

I loved how you mixed in the sections from the show and then mixed in the track, a very nice touch. I also love how you were able to mix the different parts of the songs in together with one another towards the end! That's something I want to do, but I just haven't figured it out yet laugh.gif I know you don't need my approval, but I believe this a great remix. I can't wait to hear more from ya thumbsup.gif
shunjenny
Posted: Mar 10 2007, 05:35 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 8,407

No,I need your approval.
I also need to keep improve myself.
OK,that's all.
Manix
Posted: Mar 11 2007, 06:35 PM

Speed Demon / Eurobeat DJ

Member No.: 21,007

Another Non-Stop mix Takumi will be coming out on Wed. in the Euro 100. What will you do? blink.gif
oneofakind2k6
Posted: Mar 11 2007, 06:46 PM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

QUOTE (Manix @ Today at 6:35 PM)
Another Non-Stop mix Takumi will be coming out on Wed. in the Euro 100. What will you do? blink.gif

Unless someone request a remix, I'm not doing anything laugh.gif . I'm a man of my word, I'm not making any more Takumi Remixes on my own. Personally, I think it's getting a little old that Super Eurobeat just keeps releasing Non-Stop Mixes of the song mad.gif. They seriously need to release the Single. Like I said though, if anyone wants a remix, just let me know and I'll make one, but I'm not going to make one just for the heck of it.

Well, I'm glad a you guys liked the new remixes happy.gif . I've been working on a Neo and Dave Rodgers non-stop selection but it's a work in progress. Anyway, I decided to put some of the progress up in a new mix. I give you...

Neo Vs Dave - WHEELS OF DISCO FIRE laugh.gif

I hope you all like! I've edited this thread and placed all the links at the first post (along with my past remixes). As always, Enjoy thumbsup.gif!

This post has been edited by Smiley_DC2 on Mar 29 2007, 01:07 AM
Manix
  Posted: Mar 15 2007, 01:18 AM

welcome.gif

This is where I will be posting my remixes. It may not be perfect, but what else would you expect from mixes made from a low-end free mixing software? Although, citicism is highly welcome.

music.gif Mikado (Canyon Run Echo Mix)

music.gif Mikado Never Sleeps In Tokyo (Canyon Run Echo Mix) IT'S Semi-NEW!
SPOILER

music.gif Eurobeat (Go To The Beat Mix) IT'S Semi-NEW!

music.gif Eurobeat (Go Through The Canyon Mix) IT'S Semi-NEW!

music.gif Eurobeat (Go To The Electronic Beat Mix) IT'S NEW!!

music.gif Super Bomba Power Striker (Stadium Mix) IT'S NEW!!

music.gif Super Bomba Power Striker (Stadium Overtime Mix) IT'S NEW!!

New works are still in progress shifty2.gif

This post has been edited by Manix on Mar 22 2007, 12:09 AM
oneofakind2k6
  Posted: Mar 15 2007, 03:11 AM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

w00t2.gif WOW!

an addicting song + great effects + nice transition = Great mix!

I'm currently listening to it a second time and I can't get over how great this song sounds. Awesome mix, Manix thumbsup.gif
Kettu
  Posted: Mar 15 2007, 06:56 AM

IDW Senior Member

Yeah great remix, and cool effects especially the ones that start around 3.00 bounce.gif
Keep it up Manix! By the way, my Neo - Takumi (High On Helium Remix) should be ready in couple of days.
Lebon14
Posted: Mar 15 2007, 09:19 AM

🎧

Member No.: 18,005

Wow. Great remix Manix. If I do new Megamix soon, I'll include it!
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Kettu
  Posted: Mar 15 2007, 03:40 PM

IDW Senior Member

It's ready. Hope you like it, because I spent way too much time making it. blink.gif

Neo - Takumi (High On Helium Remix)
Manix
Posted: Mar 15 2007, 06:32 PM

On the one hand, remixing Takumi is getting old. On the other hand, you did something more original with your remix. So, let's give it a go.
I thought that given the title the whole song was going to sound "high on helium," and thankfully I was wrong. I liked the way you intermixed the high pitches with the normal pitches and didn't have any one pitch for too long; ever changing. I'm not personally fond of "disjointed" and thus non-linear remixes, but something about yours is more enjoyable than most. If I wanted to be really picky I'd say that the mixes could have been a little smoother, but granted I wouldn't be able to do a better job than you did even if I tried.
Kudos. music.gif
oneofakind2k6
  Posted: Mar 15 2007, 07:58 PM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

Kettu, I've got to hand it to you, this was a mix of originality and awesomeness altogether! I agree with manix, remixing takumi is getting old, but you showed that you can still have fun with it, and to me that is what remixing is all about! I love the transitions you had in this mix and it was just a flat out fun remix. I honestly thought when I saw "Helium", I thought about like an Alvin and The Chipmunks cover. LMAO...hmm..wait a sec...an idea for a stupid remix whistling.gif *opens up goldwave...*

thumbsup.gif Awesome job, Kettu

P.S. - Between You, Shunjenny, Manix, and Me we should collaborate on something fear2.gif

This post has been edited by oneofakind2k6 on Mar 15 2007, 08:42 PM
Bunta_Impreza
Posted: Mar 15 2007, 08:10 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 23,418

o_o

thank you for the remix Manix grin2.gif

the BGM of the canyon race are great smile.gif

if hou realize une of then with speedy speed boy, y going to create a statue in you honor grin2.gif (sorry with my english, i'm from argentina crying2.gif , and i not and "expert" in this lenguage wink2.gif )

Byess

This post has been edited by Bunta_Impreza on Mar 15 2007, 08:10 PM
oneofakind2k6
  Posted: Mar 15 2007, 08:43 PM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

WORLD EXCLUSIVE!!! ALVIN CHIPMUNK'S MIX OF TAKUMI RELEASED!

Down on his luck and being out of a job since the 80s, Alvin Chipmunk Seville was being viewed as a has-been. Simon went on to win the Noble Peace Prize and Theodore went on to become a World Class Chef and since dave retired from the music busniess, Alvin had lost all hope until one day he was surfing the net. He came across a new Genre of music that wasn't known to many Americans, but only to a select few. What Genre you ask? Eurobeat shifty2.gif

He flew to Italy with what little money he had left and made an effort to attempt his career in this new genre, not only with hopes of reviving his already dead career but in attempt to bring something new to American audiences. As he arrived at the Eurobeat recording studios, he happened to run into none other than "Mr. Go Go Money" himself, Neo. Neo, being a big fan of Alvin and his work, was thrilled to see him. After Alvin explained his situation to Neo, Neo thought long and hard.

"Well, Alvin," Said Neo "In this business, it all about tasting the lucky man and being the king of fruity power. In other words, my advice is if you weren't born for burning I suggest you find something else. Your brothers found something outside of music, and so should you." Alvin, figuring Neo would say something like that, took off his hat and held it close to his chest "Well Neo...thanks for your advice but..." and in split second Alvin pulled out a cloth doused in ether from his hat and held it over Neo's face! "You see Neo, I'm tired of being back on the rocks, I'm gonna be number one and take me to the top. I'm going to jump up the nations and become their Eurohero. Sweet dreams , Neo".

After placing Neo in a janitor closet, Alvin went into the studio and found a copy of what Neo had been working on. "Ta-ku-mi? Takoomi? Wait....Takumi! Well what in the world is a Takumi? I guess I'll find out." Alvin sat in the studio and listen to what Neo had begun working on. "Hmm...I like the lyrics but the beat is weird. I know, I'll just work these synths out and I'll make it sound better!" About an hour later, Neo came to and called for security. When the entered the studio, Alvin had just finished the final touches to his mix of "Takumi". After being caught by security, Alvin screamed "YOU'LL THANK ME FOR THIS NEO!!! I JUST SAVED YOUR CAREER!"

When Neo went back into the studio, he listened to Alvin's mix of Takumi. "Damn...he did make it sound better...but he sucks at the synths. I'll just clean this up and tweak it and make it smoother. Then I'll hold out on the single and just release nothing but non-stop mixes of the song and make the fans wait....very clever indeed." After the incident, no one ever heard the copy of "Takumi" Alvin made, but yet Neo took all the credit for it. Well now, for the first time ever, IDWF has got the exclusive copy of "TAKUMI" done by Alvin! You won't find this mix anywhere else, people! So hurry and get your copy NOW! The truth must be heard...and you can only find it hear on IDWF!

user posted image

Alvin - Takumi - http://www.zshare.net/LVV9K14M

This post has been edited by oneofakind2k6 on Mar 15 2007, 09:06 PM
Manix
Posted: Mar 16 2007, 01:28 AM

QUOTE (oneofakind2k6 @ Yesterday at 8:43 PM)
WORLD EXCLUSIVE!!! ALVIN CHIPMUNK'S MIX OF TAKUMI RELEASED!

laugh.gif
Wow, that is a great story. The remix you made is quite funny as well, but honestly it's not good for much else. I won't be driving to that anytime soon, but I will probably bug the hell out of my roommate with it! laugh.gif Actually, for that pleasure, I give this remix my recommendation. innocent2.gif

P.S. - Between You, Shunjenny, Manix, and Me we should collaborate on something  fear2.gif

Don't forget Lebon14, too. I think he has the most experience mixing of all of us. pinch2.gif

This post has been edited by Manix on Mar 16 2007, 02:29 AM
oneofakind2k6
  Posted: Mar 16 2007, 03:12 AM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

Yeah, that remix is under no circumstance to be taken seriously, it's all for good humor laugh.gif ! I just thought the story would go perfecty with such an awful remix lmao. Crap, I didn't mean to forget Lebon14 pinch2.gif We all should definetly try to work on something together. Together, I know our creative minds come up with something grin2.gif

This post has been edited by oneofakind2k6 on Mar 16 2007, 03:12 AM
Kettu
  Posted: Mar 16 2007, 07:04 AM

IDW Senior Member

What did you had in mind oneofakind2k6? I think that a megamix would be better than that we all work on a one song.

P.S. Alvin - Takumi really made me smile biggrin.gif
oneofakind2k6
Posted: Mar 16 2007, 10:10 AM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

A mega mix would be awesome! I also was thinking that we all could make a remix album with our different remixes on there, something all of us could contribute. Nothing really big, probably like 7 - 10 songs, and maybe a little non-stop mix of all the songs. I think this would be a great way for not only us but for others on IDWF to see the different remixing talent we all have, since we all have different styles of mixing. A great way for us to expand and make good music thumbsup.gif! That's my suggestion, but I'm open to any others!

P.S. I'm glad that you like the Alvin mix...I'm sure Alvin appreciates it too shifty2.gif
Manix
Posted: Mar 17 2007, 02:36 AM

New mix is up. More to come. thumbsup.gif
This second mix actually uses a mix I made as a stand alone for No One Sleep In Tokyo. However, I wasn't satisfied with the the mix until I combined it with my Mikado mix. Somehow that made it sound "better" to me. blink.gif I liked the openner I made for that mix though so I posted it up too as a bonus. cool.gif
I'm excited for my next project though; it's one of my absolute favorie songs. wink2.gif

Edit: My newest mixes are now up. I like how these turned out. I wanted to make a "special effect" ver. of the the Go To The Beat Mix but nothing sounded very good to me. Perhaps one day I'll find something that works. And now I begin my next project! But what to do... unsure.gif

This post has been edited by Manix on Mar 19 2007, 11:31 PM
Tessou
Posted: Mar 17 2007, 02:19 PM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

You know a kickass remix I've been thinking of but lack the mixing tools for? Kevin Johnson's You Light My Fire and Norma Sheffield's Maybe Tonite since those songs have virtually the same melodies. Anyone up for the challenge?
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Manix
Posted: Mar 19 2007, 01:32 AM

QUOTE (Tessou @ Mar 17 2007, 02:19 PM)
You know a kickass remix I've been thinking of but lack the mixing tools for? Kevin Johnson's You Light My Fire and Norma Sheffield's Maybe Tonite since those songs have virtually the same melodies. Anyone up for the challenge?

Perhaps...there isn't much to work with as far as You Light My Fire goes, but there are several ver. of Maybe Tonite. I'll get back to you on that... wink2.gif

*One more thing*
100th POST!

Edit:
This is really only half-done as most of the transitions are crude at best, but I present my first rendition of:
music.gif Maybe You Light My Fire Tonite

This post has been edited by Manix on Mar 20 2007, 03:10 AM
oneofakind2k6
Posted: Mar 19 2007, 09:35 AM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

I haven't been ignoring that request Tessou, I've been working on something too. Just had to study for a big Zoology test this week dry.gif , but I've got something coming along should be up soon thumbsup.gif

*EDIT*

Two mixes of You Light My Fire and Maybe Tonite are up. The first one is a mix between the two songs going back and forth (Kevin, then Norma). The Second mix is a traditional transition mix with both songs in the full forms (Norma then Kevin). Enjoy thumbsup.gif

Manix, you've really outdone yourself! I love the Eurobeat remixes! thumbsup.gif good work my friend!

This post has been edited by Smiley_DC2 on Mar 29 2007, 01:08 AM
Manix
Posted: Mar 22 2007, 01:14 AM

I wanted to make a "special effect" ver. of the the Go To The Beat Mix but nothing sounded very good to me.

Well, I found a mix of SFX that satisfied me and now you all can enjoy it too. I've also released my latest project, "Super Bomba Power Striker," mixing three great Go 2 songs together into one long mix cool.gif . I may go back and make remixes for the individual songs in the same fashion as my Mikado and Eurobeat mixes...but I'll wait and see what you all have to say about that wink2.gif .

Enjoy! music.gif

31 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »