Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Nakazato's Theme

Views: 5,083  ·  Replies: 5 
> New Policy - Warning System, Please read, newcomers !
Perry
    Posted: Mar 1 2004, 02:25 AM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

I've enforced a new warning system on the forums. As you can see, there is a little warning bar under each post. If you repeatedly violating the TOS (i.e. - double/triple post, causing flames ... etc.), one of the moderators will give you a verbal warning either through PM or in that particular thread. If you decide to violate the TOS regardless of the verbal warning, you'll receive an actual warning. You can only have a total of 3 warnings. (although there are 5 little blocks on the warning bar.) When you receive your 3rd warning, you'll be permanently banned from the forums. (IP, Email and Name ban)

If you think you are warned unjustly, please contact one of the Admins via PM or Email.

CLARIFICATION:
If your warning level is not above 0% then you have NOT been warned. You may only see your own warning levels, but you are not the only one who has it. If you did get a warning, it'll takes 30 days for it to go away, and that is assuming you don't cause any more troubles in the meantime.

Since there are a lot of newcomers on the board lately, I'll list out the basic rules again,
  • 1. Do not double / triple post. Use the EDIT button.
  • 2. Read the description of the particular forums before posting in it. If not sure, PM one of the mods that is online.
  • 3. This board is Initial D anime / manga based. So please DO NOT post Arcade Stage related question in the General Discussion. All Arcade Stage questions go to the Initial D Arcade Stage forums.
  • 4. Max. size limit for avatar is 100KB (102,400 bytes)
  • 5. Max. size limit for signature is 150KB (153,600 bytes)
  • 6. DO NOT attach random images in your post or posting the same image repeatedly. If you want a signature, do so in My Controls.
  • 7. Use common sense.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Jayson
Posted: Mar 1 2004, 02:55 AM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 32

QUOTE (Perry @ Mar 1 2004, 04:23 AM)
7. Use common sense.

PHUCK! >_< I'm SOOOOO screwed now.....

Vote for Jayson in 2004!
Alex
Posted: Mar 1 2004, 04:14 PM

OG Member

Member No.: 111

3 Warning and a permanent ban??? I think that's a little harsh. IMO you should modify that rule. Maybe a 30 day ban.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
vtecstyl3z
Posted: Mar 1 2004, 10:12 PM

United States Marine Corps

Member No.: 4

i think thats fine....

JAYSON that damn spammer
stop the spam !!!
Jayson
Posted: Mar 2 2004, 01:25 AM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 32

I don't spam god damnit! So piss off!

Vote Jayson 2004!
Indecisive
Posted: Mar 2 2004, 06:34 PM

the deranged one

Member No.: 34

okay, just for further clarification because for the past few days I've been asked this a few times...if your warning level is not above 0% then you have NOT been warned. you may only see your own warning levels, but you are not the only one who has it.