Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Fly Me So High

Important Rules
user posted imagePost everything about Initial D Arcade Stage Ver.3 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 subforums. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,517  ·  Replies: 10 
> ER34 HELP
Nai
  Posted: Sep 6 2004, 01:54 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,473

hey i just started to play Ver3 and the car i started out with was a ER34 and i cleared every map except for Akina and Tsuchisaka

on Akina i cleared up to Ry (Ryousuke) and i cant seem to beat him...at the time when he attacks he always overtake me

i only played Tsuchisaka once andi beat kylie but i didnt smoke her badly only won by 90 meters

so if anybody can give me tips i'd appreciate it happy.gif
4g63
Posted: Sep 6 2004, 02:04 PM

IDW Prime Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,093

Dont let them have your inside and block. Once Ryousuke passes u its hard to catch up.
d0ob0o
Posted: Sep 6 2004, 02:32 PM

<3

Member No.: 1,467

QUOTE (Nai @ Sep 6 2004, 02:54 PM)
hey i just started to play Ver3 and the car i started out with was a ER34 and i cleared every map except for Akina and Tsuchisaka

on Akina i cleared up to Ry (Ryousuke) (Ryousuke) and i cant seem to beat him...at the time when he attacks he always overtake me

i only played Tsuchisaka once andi beat kylie but i didnt smoke her badly only won by 90 meters

so if anybody can give me tips i'd appreciate it happy.gif

ryousuke attacks??? when??? im always too far away to see if he does nething...lol
dai2i2ick
Posted: Sep 6 2004, 02:36 PM

retired and bored as hell

Member No.: 2,085

lol the only one i know of who "attacks" is tomo with his ek9 on the straight before the uh hairpins. no wait... ryousuke does kinda attack i think on the section before the rhod... or maybe i'm just taking it too slow. whistling.gif
DrEVOIII
Posted: Sep 6 2004, 03:05 PM

IDW Hokage & TS Team Ichiban VETERAN

Member No.: 1,928

Dont bump. That is your MAIN problem.
am3pkcet
Posted: Sep 6 2004, 03:49 PM

IDASv3 > IDAS4

Member No.: 2,853

ryosuke does attack slightly after the rhod, for me he'll usually jump from 100m to 30m behind me quickly. but even if he gets right on you, just be sure to block him, and on the following sweeping left turn, make sure to cut inside after the turn, and you should be fine the rest of the way.
d0ob0o
Posted: Sep 6 2004, 04:52 PM

<3

Member No.: 1,467

QUOTE (dai2i2ick @ Sep 6 2004, 03:36 PM)
lol the only one i know of who "attacks" is tomo with his ek9 on the straight before the uh hairpins. no wait... ryousuke does kinda attack i think on the section before the rhod... or maybe i'm just taking it too slow. whistling.gif

ya i kno...that cam touch he gets this Fing amazing accel boost...whenver hes doing it i yell out "NOS!!! NOS!!!"
lol
Xibal (ER34)
Posted: Sep 7 2004, 02:18 AM

시발개

Member No.: 2,310

tsuchi is quite hard for the er34 expecially when u get to those evo guys they are a pain in the ass

1 rule do not touch any wall under any circumstances and watch out for those screw turns in course
Jin
Posted: Sep 7 2004, 02:16 PM

学校の乗組員

Member No.: 1,896

maybe u should go into tima attack, to learn the courses if ur new to the game, if from ur post, i think u should practice akina a bit
Xibal (ER34)
Posted: Sep 8 2004, 03:11 AM

시발개

Member No.: 2,310

quite right
xkhol
Posted: Sep 8 2004, 12:33 PM

>_>

Member No.: 1,958

QUOTE (d0ob0o @ Sep 6 2004, 02:32 PM)
QUOTE (Nai @ Sep 6 2004, 02:54 PM)
hey i just started to play Ver3 and the car i started out with was a ER34 and i cleared every map except for  Akina  and  Tsuchisaka 

on Akina i cleared up to Ry (Ryousuke) (Ryousuke) (Ryousuke) and i cant seem to beat him...at the time when he attacks he always overtake me

so if anybody can give me tips i'd appreciate it  happy.gif

ryousuke attacks??? when??? im always too far away to see if he does nething...lol

hahaha me too, when i replay LOTS with my GDB, but ryosuke attacks and so does shingo on myogi