Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Dave Rodgers - Deja Vu

Important Rules
• Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
• Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,202  ·  Replies: 1 
> B.B. King passes away, Lucille cries for him.
APX
  Posted: May 15 2015, 08:27 AM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,473

Riley B. King—better known as B.B.—was the world’s most famous blues musician. If his celebrity rose from his tireless ambassadorship for the art form, it was built on his refined skill as a fiery performer and a stinging, supremely tasteful electric guitarist. Mr. King died peacefully in his sleep at 9:40 p.m. Thursday in Las Vegas, his attorney, Brent Bryson, told the Associated Press. He was 89.
YOUTUBE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fk2prKnYnI )

Personally, I loved his music, Blues really is a deep and emotional genre that he just owned completely. Not many that i know (I'm sure some on here have never heard of him) But you've heard his music, in many guitarists who were influenced by the great man.

No wonder it rained hard for the first time this year in cali yesterday. sad.gif
Rudy
Posted: May 15 2015, 08:37 AM

Unregistered

(THIS POST WAS REMOVED BY REQUEST)