Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing GTS feat. mink - Everlasting Love

Important Rules
• Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
• Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

447 Pages  « 397 398 399 400 401 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 537,170  ·  Replies: 11,163 
> Random Thoughts
xiao
Posted: Aug 18 2017, 07:26 AM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (umustwait101 @ 7 hours, 35 minutes ago)
Now that I have money, I'm gonna go buy loads of em!

They're 2.00 bucks at Walmart together with some Lunchables and some CapriSun's .. omg it's like 5th Grade Heaven mang!user posted image

QUOTE (umustwait101 @ 7 hours, 35 minutes ago)
And... how come you're posting on the forums but not on discord, buddy? Care to explain yourself?

I was re-watching El Doctor Estrañge for the 12th time last nite before I passed out in a haze of Zebra cakes and Sunny Delight ~ user posted image user posted image

ThaNOS is after ★ The eYe of QuaSimodo fear2.gif

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2158 x 1136. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
RalliKai
Posted: Aug 18 2017, 07:39 AM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 3,607

QUOTE (xiao @ Yesterday, 9:20 PM)
Same thing happened to me last year online2long.gif ..

・ Unplug everything from the computer except the mouse, keyboard, and monitor.
・ Install Win 7 or 10 via you CD-ROM.
・ Voila!

If that doesn't work ~ try the following response from N1:

The issue got resolved after using Microsoft USB downloader tool. Then I get to the install menu and it can't find the USB driver. Using USB 2.0. which the BIOS had no issue seeing but it's invisible during the Windows installation. blink.gif Going to be picking up a DVD drive soon so may try that.

For now, I'm probably just going to use Linux to fill-in.
xiao
Posted: Aug 18 2017, 07:50 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (RalliKai @ 9 minutes, 42 seconds ago)
The issue got resolved after using Microsoft USB downloader tool. Then I get to the install menu and it can't find the USB driver. Using USB 2.0. which the BIOS had no issue seeing but it's invisible during the Windows installation. blink.gif Going to be picking up a DVD drive soon so may try that.

I've never done a Windows installation via a USB stick or upgrade either ..

Whenever I install Windows on a PC I always opt to burn the ISO into a bootable disc, then reformat and delete all partitions, until I get a nice clean Hard/Solid Drive .. then install Win10 Pro 64-bit from scratch, and add drives and peripherals and devices once I have the Windows installed. Don't get the 32-bit OS cause it'll bite you in the butt later crying2.gif

If your lappy doesn't have a DVD/BD-ROM .. external ones are pretty cheap on Newegg. I assume that's how people with 2017 MacBook Pro's get by ~ since it lacks an internal DVD-ROM too online2long.gif
Nomake Wan
Posted: Aug 18 2017, 08:16 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

Try a different USB setting in your BIOS. For instance, if there is a 'legacy' setting, make sure it's on. In addition, make sure that the Windows ISO you're using is actually current and untouched (not a pirate/cracked/hacked ISO).

And finally, as always, ignore Xiao.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
APX
Posted: Aug 18 2017, 09:28 AM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Member No.: 1,473

zebra cakes are crappy.
oatmeal cream ftw
umustwait101
Posted: Aug 18 2017, 10:18 AM

Osaka-kun

Member No.: 45,912

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 2 hours, 1 minutes ago)

The burn..........

YOUTUBE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc )
RalliKai
Posted: Aug 18 2017, 12:35 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 3,607

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 4 hours, 19 minutes ago)
Try a different USB setting in your BIOS. For instance, if there is a 'legacy' setting, make sure it's on. In addition, make sure that the Windows ISO you're using is actually current and untouched (not a pirate/cracked/hacked ISO).

Yeah, MOBO doesn't have "legacy" settings. dry.gif Updated the BIOS to the latest firmware but nothing changed. It's an Asrock AB350 Gaming K4. After doing more research on the matter, I found Ryzen removed support for eHCI which leads to the USBs going dead when trying to install Win7 and only 7. Used a PS/2 keyboard to get far enough to where the "Drivers not found" message pops up. Not looking good now, atleast for putting 7 on the machine.

This post has been edited by RalliKai on Aug 18 2017, 12:36 PM
Sensation!
Posted: Aug 18 2017, 01:34 PM

As expected of country grown vegetables
Group Icon

Group: Special Snowflake
Member No.: 19,520

lol there was an uproar about Ryzen NOT supporting Windows 7 from as least last year. How people missed that is beyond me.
There's some guides floating around the internet on how to get 7 working with Ryzen, google it.
xiao
Posted: Aug 18 2017, 02:52 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Sensation! @ 1 hour, 17 minutes ago)
Ryzen NOT supporting Windows 7

Link for future reference user posted image

How to Get Ryzen Working on Windows 7 x64
Spaz
Posted: Aug 18 2017, 08:42 PM

Just a guy towing a car across the country to chase a dream.
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 30,193

Fun fact, the Touareg is a blast on track. And actually quite competent too. 10/10 would do again.
xiao
Posted: Aug 18 2017, 10:01 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Spaz @ 1 hour, 18 minutes ago)
Fun fact, the Touareg is a blast on track. And actually quite competent too. 10/10 would do again.

Fun fact, the Touareg once had a V10 back in 2008. But the V6 is equally peppy torque-wise and looks fantastic to drive !! dribble.gif

I'm definitely not the audience ~ I feel like this is a great alternative to a Jetta Sport geared at Laguna Beach college kids that want something bigger to haul their friends & surfboards .. especially the base model which is the same as the Executive model, without the added weight & fancy perks.

But it does look hella nice tho If you can get a track video with the Touareg you drove, that'd be awesome my friend!user posted image

Also, Mitsubishi Mark needs to see this post!

user posted image
Spaz
Posted: Aug 19 2017, 11:12 AM

Just a guy towing a car across the country to chase a dream.
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 30,193

I'll see if I can pull the video off Facebook, had a buddy in the passenger seat.

And it was my '07 Touareg, which does have the V10 diesel. Fucking awesome motor. It's replaced the Jetta as my DD and I'll be towing the Evo with it.
xiao
Posted: Aug 19 2017, 01:25 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Spaz @ 2 hours, 12 minutes ago)
I'll see if I can pull the video off Facebook, had a buddy in the passenger seat.

And it was my '07 Touareg, which does have the V10 diesel. Fucking awesome motor. It's replaced the Jetta as my DD and I'll be towing the Evo with it.

Dude nice!There's literally no videos on YouTube with the Touareg V10 (or V8/V6) on a track .. they're all off-road laugh.gif

My dream SUV is the Dakar Pajero Evolution ~ it's an injustice they only used it for off-road races:

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 768. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
umustwait101
Posted: Aug 19 2017, 03:13 PM

Osaka-kun

Let me just say that I am not reading any discord messages so if anyone is asking me for input or talking behind my back, that I totally do not know what is going on. I am currently dedicating all my energy in building exp in order to level up.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
xiao
Posted: Aug 19 2017, 04:00 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (umustwait101 @ 43 minutes, 6 seconds ago)
Let me just say that I am not reading any discord messages so if anyone is asking me for input or talking behind my back, that I totally do not know what is going on. I am currently dedicating all my energy in building exp in order to level up.

We're rooting for you Umu-kun !!! never five up ~ we're here to provide YoRHa level O6 supportâ„¢

You can do it Umu-sempai!...

user posted image

SPOILER
APX
Posted: Aug 19 2017, 04:16 PM

There's a sign out button on the site/program.

Better to completely say you're out of the server than to say "i'm in the server and i'm pretending not to read stuff while I cut myself."
umustwait101
Posted: Aug 19 2017, 04:49 PM

Osaka-kun

QUOTE (xiao @ 40 minutes, 8 seconds ago)
... you can do it with xiao all night looong ~ wub.gif

YOUTUBE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuR5YMyfeNI )

QUOTE (APX @ 24 minutes, 24 seconds ago)
There's a sign out button on the site/program.

Better to completely say you're out of the server than to say "i'm in the server and i'm pretending not to read stuff while I cut myself."

Does it bother you that I don't do that? Jesus?

I don't know why I do this to myself, honestly, but I kind of am entertained by all the wit and various creative expressions of various emotions. Plus, tessou is totally trolling me. I could pick up some tips on how to troll from this experience.

user posted image
APX
Posted: Aug 19 2017, 05:52 PM

QUOTE (umustwait101 @ 1 hour, 2 minutes ago)

Does it bother you that I don't do that? Jesus?

I don't know why I do this to myself, honestly, but I kind of am entertained by all the wit and various creative expressions of various emotions. Plus, tessou is totally trolling me. I could pick up some tips on how to troll from this experience.

http://dchang.no-ip.org/uploads/aeSlamDunk....2114.24.20.jpg

Why are you calling for jesus? Is your inexperience to get a girl to be interested in you that terrible?

Maybe go for younger, they are more naive and desperate. awesome.gif w00t2.gif cool.gif
umustwait101
Posted: Aug 19 2017, 06:18 PM

Osaka-kun

QUOTE (APX @ 25 minutes, 48 seconds ago)
Why are you calling for jesus? Is your inexperience to get a girl to be interested in you that terrible?

Maybe go for younger, they are more naive and desperate. awesome.gif w00t2.gif cool.gif

On the contrary, older are more desperate. But, I am not desperate enough to be getting desperate people to sleep with me.

Younger people are more naive, tho.

Your uneven feelings are oozing layers of condescension.
APX
Posted: Aug 19 2017, 09:33 PM

QUOTE (umustwait101 @ 3 hours, 15 minutes ago)
On the contrary, older are more desperate. But, I am not desperate enough to be getting desperate people to sleep with me.

Younger people are more naive, tho.

Your uneven feelings are oozing layers of condescension.

How are older more desperate, they will have already been lucky to be in love and know the ins and outs of said 'getting it'. So they don't need to text a girl their feelings when they clearly had a chance of doing it face to face. awesome.gif

Don't worry dori jr, you'll be Dori in no time. w00t2.gif
xiao
Posted: Aug 20 2017, 03:49 AM

moon bunny

user posted image
Posted: Aug 20 2017, 10:01 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Member No.: 16,670

ive been recently been re-watching the Gundam anime on YT and its surprising to see how many fun twists and turns they go thru in the various series. i saw Zeta again after a few years since last time i saw it, and im going thru ZZ atm. i also recently went thru Gundam Wing a few months ago.
xiao
Posted: Aug 21 2017, 12:47 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (207 @ 2 hours, 45 minutes ago)
ive been recently been re-watching the Gundam anime on YT and its surprising to see how many fun twists and turns they go thru in the various series. i saw Zeta again after a few years since last time i saw it, and im going thru ZZ atm. i also recently went thru Gundam Wing a few months ago.

I really wanna get into Thunderbolt but .. as with every Gundam show, I think the mech's are just too slow.

I keep expecting Gundam mecha dynamics to just behave with absurd physics, jumping around the moons of Jupiter like Tekkaman blade or Shin Getter Robo style planet colliding absurdity. But I'm always greeted with UBER realistic physics and I end up watching some other anime instead.

I like G Gundam cause of how cartoony it is, I like Gindam 00 cause of how political J-drama it is, I love Thunderbolt cause it looks like Metal Gear Gundam all gritty & shiz, and my fave Gundam show is probably Gundam SEED/Astray/Stargazer/etc cause it's arguably got the coolest looking Frames in all of the Gundam'verse ~ but they all leave me lacking ..

I want a Gundam show that looks like Thunderbolt and behaves like Zone of the Enders 2 ~ but Sunrise hasn't made it yet sad.gif
Nomake Wan
Posted: Aug 21 2017, 05:35 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

That's because Gundam is a 'real robot' show. I'm not sure why you think otherwise. The closest you're going to get to a super-robo-Gundam is going to be Build Fighters and G Gundam.

You literally picked the wrong genre entirely.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Posted: Aug 21 2017, 07:21 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Member No.: 16,670

QUOTE (xiao @ 6 hours, 34 minutes ago)
I really wanna get into Thunderbolt but .. as with every Gundam show, I think the mech's are just too slow.

I keep expecting Gundam mecha dynamics to just behave with absurd physics, jumping around the moons of Jupiter like Tekkaman blade or Shin Getter Robo style planet colliding absurdity. But I'm always greeted with UBER realistic physics and I end up watching some other anime instead.

I like G Gundam cause of how cartoony it is, I like Gindam 00 cause of how political J-drama it is, I love Thunderbolt cause it looks like Metal Gear Gundam all gritty & shiz, and my fave Gundam show is probably Gundam SEED/Astray/Stargazer/etc cause it's arguably got the coolest looking Frames in all of the Gundam'verse ~ but they all leave me lacking ..

I want a Gundam show that looks like Thunderbolt and behaves like Zone of the Enders 2 ~ but Sunrise hasn't made it yet sad.gif

i liked thunderbolt for the most part though i have a few fingers to wag at their choice of chill music. i liked the part where they werent fighting and see how they spent their "off" time. it wasnt the best series but it was different.

Seed cant be blamed as it was the first Gundam series i saw, 00, Turn A, Wing Seed, stargazer all rank high on my list. the Zeta, ZZ series and even X are good for the other aspects they go into. stuff like pilots switching/giving suits to enemy side, piloting suits for the enemy or even characters doing long term stints/sticking around with the enemy. it shows that there really isnt a right or wrong side (for the most part) and its just each characters' ideology that dictate their actions.

im not a G Gundam as it was too cartoony but apparently i just dont understand comedy/outrageous when i see it in a campy Gundam series. oh well, thats just me i guess. i must admit that the noble/burning Gundam scenes were rather good, the rest of the series fell flat for me.

447 Pages  « 397 398 399 400 401 »