Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing move - Nobody reason ~Noah no Hakobune~

Important Rules
• Do NOT post any torrents other than Initial D and automotive related stuff.
• Give the original torrent maker (if it was not originated from this forums.) proper credit.
• If you wish to start a new topic, please contact either the FORUM MODERATORS or one of the ADMINISTRATORS via PM or E-Mail.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

4 Pages  1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 38,136  ·  Replies: 89 
> Initial D First Stage, Episodes 1-4
Kar-b0ss187
Posted: Sep 23 2004, 09:06 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,314

yo
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Sep 23 2004, 09:24 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,098

Yo? This isnt the Welcome Section.
EvilTaxi
Posted: Sep 23 2004, 10:37 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 1,231

j0.

Next time, try to post something more productive, like this:

More seeds = faster downloading = more files downloaded = the shorter the wait till the next set of episodes. So everyone start seeding!
Tezza
Posted: Sep 24 2004, 04:18 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 2,836

QUOTE (ShiftLock @ Sep 23 2004, 07:09 PM)
QUOTE (Takumi Trueno @ Sep 23 2004, 05:18 PM)
Movies and episodes arent meant to be kept on your hard drive forever.

That 48 hour rule has no legal basis, its just like the 24-hour version. Downloading copyrighted material is prohibited. Period. There is no grace period, its just a common myth. (Not that I liked to bring that up)

Also if you have seen the original quality of First Stage you should know why I had to release at this size. ALSO, did you not read my first post, I explained it all there.

I've seen the original quality of First Stage. Let me use an analogy: If you were to take a music CD with low quality audio tracks and ripped them to high quality, that doesn't make the sound of the audio itself high quality; the quality was low to begin with. Can you explain what would happen if you made the 4 episodes a bit more compressed so the file sizes reasonable to some people? Say from 1500 MB to something like 600 MB?

Edit: ShiftLock, you have only been here one day. Dont start complaining now,

I've been 'here' for some time now, just as a lurker. I'm not complaining so much as i'm giving constructive criticism/my point of view. Nonetheless, like I said before i'm thankful that you even make these releases at all. Please correct me if i'm wrong about any of this (the encoding of 1st stage bit).

Complaining for your first post= bad way to start out...

I'm not here to make enemies.

-Shift

fuk off man... you aint doin' shite to help!!!! he's doing all the hard work and you come out with this legal BS!!! we're lucky enuff to get it. you want other *better* quality shite? MAKE YOUR OWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yea ... i got the stuff. anyone wants an extra seed, PM me.
EvilTaxi
Posted: Sep 24 2004, 09:14 AM

IDW Special Member

Now now, both Takumi Trueno and I have already told him to stop. We don't need a flame war going here.
ShiftLock
Posted: Sep 24 2004, 10:23 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 3,285

QUOTE (Tezza @ Sep 24 2004, 04:18 AM)
fuk off man... you aint doin' shite to help!!!! he's doing all the hard work and you come out with this legal BS!!! we're lucky enuff to get it. you want other *better* quality shite? MAKE YOUR OWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yea ... i got the stuff. anyone wants an extra seed, PM me.

No, /you/ f**k off. You didn't even read my post and you come here mouthing off. The only reason I brought up that "legal BS" I mentioned was in response to Takumi Trueno and I didn't say I wanted better quality anything. I love how everyone just jumps head first into this and brands me an asshole. Way to treat 'a newcomer' guys. Good job. All I ever did was open my mouth and to offer a 'constructive criticism' (If you don't know what constructive criticism is, look it up).

On top of that I offered my thanks and acknoweledged your contribution in both of my previous posts but no, lets go off attacking the shit out of me because I thought I had an what I thought would be a better idea and wanted to share it and see what you thought. I should've realized the level of immaturity I would be coming across before I dared go against the 'senior members' here. Please forgive me Takumi Trueno. You are, afterall, more than just a 16 year old kid who gets his rocks off by acting like the big boss on the forums while surrounded by lackeys who follow you blindly. Oh wait.

Seniority on these forums is not proportional to knowledge, reasoning and/or conduct as can be plainly seen here. Everyone singling me out because I opened my mouth and saw that the number of posts I had made wasn't even a double digit number and so automatically, i'm an idiot no matter what I say unless I act like a drone and kiss ass, making it pretty convenient to attack me.The only thing i've seen here is a couple of people with an insecurity problem (Takumi, Evil Taxi) and Tezza who decides that it's too much work to read a post properly and just keep kissing ass (EvilTaxi and Tezza).

I won't be making any more replies to this thread. No point in talking with a bunch of immature kids who think they're boss or something. Go release your First Stage or whatever the f**k you want to do. I'll be sure next time not to respond to time wasting idiots like you. Way to set an example to all new and potential new members, Senior Members. thumbsup.gif

-Shift
ShiftLock
Posted: Sep 24 2004, 11:22 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 3,285

Oh just forgot one thing. I was the one who gave Takumi Trueno the missing songs he needed to complete the Initial D Arcade Stage Version 3 OST for all those people who said I didn't contribute anything.

-Shift
EvilTaxi
Posted: Sep 24 2004, 11:42 AM

IDW Special Member

No, you're assumed to be an idiot until you prove otherwise. Same goes for everyone else I meet.
Smiley_DC2
Posted: Sep 24 2004, 02:07 PM

Akagi's LanEvo Killer

Member No.: 1,751

Shift, please refrain from double posting .. if u got more to say, just edit ur previous post. Thanks

This goes to anyone else who isn't aware, No Double Posting Pls! Thankyou.
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Sep 24 2004, 02:42 PM

IDW Goldmember

Like I said ShiftLock, you started out bad. Thats why people jump on you.
Drifting
Posted: Sep 24 2004, 03:29 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 3,095

You are, afterall, more than just a 16 year old kid who gets his rocks off by acting like the big boss on the forums while surrounded by lackeys who follow you blindly. Oh wait.

No point in talking with a bunch of immature kids who think they're boss or something. Go release your First Stage or whatever the f**k you want to do. I'll be sure next time not to respond to time wasting idiots like you. Way to set an example to all new and potential new members, Senior Members.

And...you were calling us immature?

Oh just forgot one thing. I was the one who gave Takumi Trueno the missing songs he needed to complete the Initial D Arcade Stage Version 3 OST for all those people who said I didn't contribute anything.

And what was the point of that? To redeem yourself?

Anywayz, back to the topic. Takumi, you f**king own. The videos I just downloaded are about 5 times better than the ones I have. Better subbing also...is this fansubbed? Or from the original dvd.

vova
Posted: Sep 24 2004, 03:37 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 2,892

QUOTE (Takumi Trueno @ Sep 24 2004, 02:42 PM)
Like I said ShiftLock, you started out bad. Thats why people jump on you.

First off, I want to thank you for the torrents you put up, since I have downloaded several of them in the past.

You do however seem to have a negative reaction to most new people, which doesnt seem too welcoming. I dont really see anything wrong with what he said initialy. I understand you asked for people not to complain about file size, but I think he was just posting a thank you, and a comment about the downloads. I am not telling you what to do, I just think you all over-reacted. smile.gif
Smiley_DC2
Posted: Sep 24 2004, 03:57 PM

Akagi's LanEvo Killer

The main concern was to be appreciative for what offered here as far as torrents and file sharing is concerned. Takumi Trueno among others go out of their way to provide these services and materials here at the forums, and while it is expected that not everyone will be pleased and you can't make everyone happy, it is important to understand that regardless credit should be given where credit is due.

Call me an ass-kisser, brown noser or whatever i don't care but Takumi Trueno is seriously doing an outstanding job sharing material and regulating its distribution. If you don't like whats offered here, that ok, you don't have to get it. The IDW majority is satisfied with whats currently being done, so that in itself speaks for itself.
DrEVOIII
Posted: Sep 24 2004, 07:17 PM

IDW Hokage & TS Team Ichiban VETERAN

Member No.: 1,928

QUOTE (Smiley_DC2 @ Sep 24 2004, 04:57 PM)
The main concern was to be appreciative for what offered here as far as torrents and file sharing is concerned. Takumi Trueno among others go out of their way to provide these services and materials here at the forums, and while it is expected that not everyone will be pleased and you can't make everyone happy, it is important to understand that regardless credit should be given where credit is due.

Call me an ass-kisser, brown noser or whatever i don't care but Takumi Trueno is seriously doing an outstanding job sharing material and regulating its distribution. If you don't like whats offered here, that ok, you don't have to get it. The IDW majority is satisfied with whats currently being done, so that in itself speaks for itself.

Indeed. Damn pricks.
Kamui
Posted: Sep 24 2004, 09:24 PM

Abba Zaba, you my only friend!

Member No.: 469

w3rd yo
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
vova
Posted: Sep 24 2004, 11:52 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 2,892

QUOTE (Smiley_DC2 @ Sep 24 2004, 03:57 PM)

I as well appreciate what he, and others are doing. And I think that the other guy also did. I am not trying to get on the wrong side of the flamewar, I was just stating that I think you guys missinterpreted his comment. smile.gif

And if your calling me a prick, I dont see why. I openly thanked the torrent providers, and tried to fix a missunderstanding between members.
rageguy
Posted: Sep 25 2004, 03:30 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 2,681

vova u dont need to fix the flaming between members cuz u have no control over it. jus let them sort it out, if they cant, a mod will.

thanks takumi for torrent, i havent dl-ed yet smile.gif
sep900
Posted: Sep 28 2004, 01:56 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 2,678

i tired to d/l it but the torrent says rejected by tracker ermm2.gif

Smiley_DC2
Posted: Sep 28 2004, 02:19 PM

Akagi's LanEvo Killer

QUOTE (sep900 @ Sep 28 2004, 01:56 PM)
i tired to d/l it but the torrent says rejected by tracker  ermm2.gif

Torrent tracker is down again ... keep checking the IDW Torrent Tracker page until it gets restored

IDW Torrent Tracker (when the tracker is fixed and the torrents are back up and running, they will be listed)

This post has been edited by Smiley_DC2 on Sep 28 2004, 02:20 PM
Heero Maxwell
Posted: Oct 7 2004, 01:36 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 2,549

Ok. I've finished the download yesterday and play the episodes but what is with the sound? The voices are not like the original I mean the sound of them, it's like they are talking on a very big room and there is some eco. The video is a lot better than the Prelude and the Extra stage. You shold make all of your rips like this. Just the sound that is verry different than the normal.
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Oct 7 2004, 02:48 PM

IDW Goldmember

Damnit Heero, READ. I said in the first post that, that is how it originally sounded. I told people specifically not to complain about that. In the TP version they probably fixed that.

NOTE:First Stage was made in 1998. The quality of First Stage was never done that well. Many of you will notice that the voices kinda have an echoe and other things like when 3D and 2D are together.

Need I quote myself?

This post has been edited by Takumi Trueno on Oct 7 2004, 02:49 PM
Horiyoshi
Posted: Oct 7 2004, 03:05 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 1,373

Threads like these make the human race look stupid happy.gif
It's nice of you to rip this, Takumi Trueno
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Oct 7 2004, 03:19 PM

IDW Goldmember

Threads like these make the human race look stupid

Well I try to tell people these things to avoid conflict but they ignore a Bolded Note which shows that it shouldnt be ignored. Everything that I write in Red is very important and should not be missed.
lil_firzen
Posted: Oct 7 2004, 05:11 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 3,389

okay ppl, first of all, Thank YOU Takumi, I'm a new comer but i seen you contributing heaps to this forum. Im a 16 yrs old myself, i understand the stages that we have to go through. Schools...etc etc etc

Anywayz, after reading this thread, its more like war.

So lets end this in peace.

Starting from now...

Heero Maxwell
Posted: Oct 8 2004, 09:48 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 2,549

First Stage was made in 1998. The quality of First Stage was never done that well. Many of you will notice that the voices kinda have an echoe and other things like when 3D and 2D are together.

But how do you explain the fansub files? Most of them are from the dvd 2 and they don't have this sound. And i don't think that they would change that on pro audio tools because it would be hard to get a prefect job. As far as i know they didn't remake the sound of the first stage so all videos should have the same voice sound.

By the way I'M NOT COMPLANINING ABOUT THE SOUND I JUST SAID THAT THE SOUND IS NOT LIKE ALL THE OTHER FIRST STAGES I'VE SAW UNTIL NOW.

4 Pages  1 2 3 4